[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Dubstorm wrote:
"
What's that for? I would've thought the only absolute required expenses would be getting a 6l Shavs and a Chayula? Tree respec isn't expensive, other gear only seems expensive if you're pushing for top tier ES and I don't think Watcher's Eye is necessary.

Could be wrong though, as I know myself I'm not totally clued up.

I got a lucky buy on a max ES shavs for 3 ex corrupted. Easy vorici 8 recolor with one green rolls. Keep an eye out for those

Presence of chayula
21/20 blood magic (not sure if completely necessary)
At least 200 es additional mine hubris
21 discipline pref
90%+ crit chance 250+ (at least) shield
Filling in rares with high ES, maxing resists and hitting strength requirements (hardest part for me so far)

I transitioned earlier than I probably should have and it cost about 6 ex with using some rings, gloves, shield, and 21/20 blood magic I already had. It really depends what you have ready and can sell to get there. I'm still only sitting around 7.5k es but I need to craft a new helm or multimod my current one for more ES

I would say around 8-10 ex would be a realtively safe point to respec if you dont have stuff already waiting for it.

Awesome.

Yeah, I think I'll probably hit the Strength Brick wall. I've levelled with Atziri's Foible so far so haven't had to worry about Reqs but I imagine as soon as it comes off all my gear is unusable.

I managed to buy a base Shavs for 15c and link in 280~ fuses so that should've saved me a bit. Terrible rolls, but I'll Divine later.

Sold some stuff and had a couple of Ex drop today, so I'm sitting around 4 Ex 550~ raw currency now.

Managed to pick up some gear cheap aswell which may (or may not) get me by for the time being.

Last edited by ZachOK on Nov 6, 2018, 6:57:49 PM
"
ZachOK wrote:
"
Dubstorm wrote:
"
What's that for? I would've thought the only absolute required expenses would be getting a 6l Shavs and a Chayula? Tree respec isn't expensive, other gear only seems expensive if you're pushing for top tier ES and I don't think Watcher's Eye is necessary.

Could be wrong though, as I know myself I'm not totally clued up.

I got a lucky buy on a max ES shavs for 3 ex corrupted. Easy vorici 8 recolor with one green rolls. Keep an eye out for those

Presence of chayula
21/20 blood magic (not sure if completely necessary)
At least 200 es additional mine hubris
21 discipline pref
90%+ crit chance 250+ (at least) shield
Filling in rares with high ES, maxing resists and hitting strength requirements (hardest part for me so far)

I transitioned earlier than I probably should have and it cost about 6 ex with using some rings, gloves, shield, and 21/20 blood magic I already had. It really depends what you have ready and can sell to get there. I'm still only sitting around 7.5k es but I need to craft a new helm or multimod my current one for more ES

I would say around 8-10 ex would be a realtively safe point to respec if you dont have stuff already waiting for it.

Awesome.

Yeah, I think I'll probably hit the Strength Brick wall. I've levelled with Atziri's Foible so far so haven't had to worry about Reqs but I imagine as soon as it comes off all my gear is unusable.

I managed to buy a base Shavs for 15c and link in 280~ fuses so that should've saved me a bit. Terrible rolls, but I'll Divine later.

Sold some stuff and had a couple of Ex drop today, so I'm sitting around 4 Ex 550~ raw currency now.

Managed to pick up some gear cheap aswell which may (or may not) get me by for the time being.

Looks pretty solid. Maybe try for a lucky annul on the mana on the boots to craft ES or go with sin treks if your resists can handle it. Unfortunately I'm still wearing a stygian because it had strength, es and resists on it until I can roll a good Crystal belt.
Latest update from maxed out low-life build in standard league:
- Finally broke 10k ES without shield, dual-wielding sambars.
- 150k tooltip GC with (GC + Trap&Mine Dmg + Minefield + Remote Mine + Inc AOE + Empower), hatred aura on, but no flasks or charges, standing in hideout.
- Level 28 Glacial Cascade: "Deals 873 to 1310 physical damage."

I think most of the damage comes from the double corruption.

Standard Gear:
Spoiler

🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Nov 6, 2018, 11:20:17 PM
"
Dubstorm wrote:
Looks pretty solid. Maybe try for a lucky annul on the mana on the boots to craft ES or go with sin treks if your resists can handle it. Unfortunately I'm still wearing a stygian because it had strength, es and resists on it until I can roll a good Crystal belt.

Yeah The only belt that could fill what I needed was overpriced. Luckily I needed 29 Strength so I just picked up a high ES Crystal Belt and used a +30 Str node which only required 1 point.

I just logged on for 10 min before work to try build out and mannaged to snag a Prime Resonator at Depth 166..

Guess I can upgrade some stuff afterall.
Last edited by ZachOK on Nov 7, 2018, 12:15:11 PM
Submitted twice, sorry.
Last edited by ZachOK on Nov 7, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
just nothing here, already close all the questions :)
Last edited by ЕгерьМастер on Nov 9, 2018, 3:40:28 AM
Currently leveling up my shadow to try out your build!

I checked the leveling section but why does arc feels a lot more smoother than actual GC?

Any other tips to level up? Thanks a lot and I appreciate your time for making this guide for the community.

/Edit I'm following the LL PoB
Last edited by Zynkh on Nov 9, 2018, 11:18:25 PM
"
Zynkh wrote:
Currently leveling up my shadow to try out your build!

I checked the leveling section but why does arc feels a lot more smoother than actual GC?

Any other tips to level up? Thanks a lot and I appreciate your time for making this guide for the community.

/Edit I'm following the LL PoB

Arc is a lot better for clearing and spread out add fights, generally, but GC has stronger single target. GC has targetting issues that lead to deadzones in it's coverage where adds don't get hit.

You can swap gems for clear if you run 4b2g in your chest: GC -> Arc and hypothermia -> ice bite. Or if 5b 1g you could just swap arc i guess.

swap to a high spell damage, ele as extra chaos, and high crit chance dagger as well.
Anyway I can see the low life passive tree without PoB? I'm on a mac, so no access.
what tooltip avg dmg should i be looking for on gc/arc?

currently at about 11k arc and 40k gc without using flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info