[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Can sb help me with my char... playing the budget version
https://pastebin.com/EaGynqvp

got 144k average hit... next item would be watchers eye instead of my winter jewell i guess? any tips and mods besides hatred? some with clarity i guess....

i still die too much i feel especially against t16 bosses... thx a lot

tbh i have no clue how to oneshot bosses... can sb tell me how to use my skills best?

right now i run gc/remote mine, controlled destruction, trap and mine dmg, inc crit and conc effect... for mapping i probably switch controlled destruction for more aoe gem.
Last edited by Schwitzberger on Oct 29, 2018, 6:49:37 PM
fast as always
Noticed there's a few suggestions for the 6L of GC - is it just whichever is the highest dps in POB for your particular gear?
Ie. trap and mine damage, elemental focus, minefield

Also, curious about the lack of spell totem+detonate mines, doesn't show it in the POB and ive noticed a few people not using it, how come?
Last edited by Zeypha on Nov 3, 2018, 5:35:26 AM
"
Also, curious about the lack of spell totem+detonate mines, doesn't show it in the POB and ive noticed a few people not using it, how come?

Hello!

This is my first time playing mine, so sorry for the noob questions/thoughts.

Ive tried Spell totem + detonate mines, im not sure if im doing something wrong or not, but the totem seems too squishy, and it usually dies in 1 or 2 hits.

I've followed the POB that OP posted, only 3 things ive changed is that i took a provisory STR node( im gonna fix that very soon) and took the light radius is based on ES node. And im using 2 weapons instead of shield too.

My dps seems much higher than the one on POB, and im doing all the bosses/delve very easily. The thing is, im not even close to doing what i saw that guy doing to phoenix lol. im still level 88, so theres is more points to get, but they all seem to be QOL( max mana, regen, less mana reserved, etc). But mana havent been an issue for me right now. Can some1 point me a better direction to spend the next points ill get? Please, remember that this is my first time playing mine, so its all new to me hehehe. All advise is welcome

This is a link to my POB: https://pastebin.com/Add8KRL9
PS: im gonna replace the offhand soon too.
Last edited by mromcy on Nov 3, 2018, 9:38:50 AM

I've been rolling this build for a while, it was my first serious character that I played in this league, which I started playing late anyway.

This is obviously an LL version. I have some currency saved up, where should I start upgrading first? Thinking about dropping sin trek too.
Thanks for the Aul guide, Windz.

Played a MoM GC miner, imported half of my items from my BV elementalist.

My experience -

Damage - One of the best bossing builds of 3.4

+ Easy uber elder kills

Defense - I can't play this build safely in 400+ delves because I'm bad

+ 6500-7000 total life/mana + blind is safe for maps

- I need to play behind the crawler in delves

Mapping - Love-hate relationship

+ GC linked to Inc AoE can offscreen

- Mine laying isn't instant

"
Zeypha wrote:
Noticed there's a few suggestions for the 6L of GC - is it just whichever is the highest dps in POB for your particular gear?
Ie. trap and mine damage, elemental focus, minefield

Detonate mines is instant now if you allocate Volatile Mines on the skill tree and you could kill bosses in the time needed to place a totem.
Last edited by Crackulous on Nov 5, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
My first time playing a Miner. Enjoying it so far. I've just got access to maps but not sure where to go with my gear. I don't know if I have enough currency to change over to LL or should I invest in Life just now? I have around 3 Ex and 500c (could sell off some stuff if I was really close).

As I'm stuck in limbo between the two, i'm still using leveling gear and I get 1shot anytime I get hit.

Level 72 right now.

Can anyone advise?

Is it worth me dropping Dagger/Sword in order to get a shield seen as Arc is mostly used at the moment?

Thanks
Last edited by ZachOK on Nov 5, 2018, 5:20:45 PM
"
ZachOK wrote:
M I don't know if I have enough currency to change over to LL or should I invest in Life just now? I have around 3 Ex and 500c (could sell off some stuff if I was really close).

Other experienced users might be more accurate, but I would say you need around 20ex to respec to LL build.
No sad feelings
"
Finnel wrote:
"
ZachOK wrote:
M I don't know if I have enough currency to change over to LL or should I invest in Life just now? I have around 3 Ex and 500c (could sell off some stuff if I was really close).

Other experienced users might be more accurate, but I would say you need around 20ex to respec to LL build.

What's that for? I would've thought the only absolute required expenses would be getting a 6l Shavs and a Chayula? Tree respec isn't expensive, other gear only seems expensive if you're pushing for top tier ES and I don't think Watcher's Eye is necessary.

Could be wrong though, as I know myself I'm not totally clued up.
"
What's that for? I would've thought the only absolute required expenses would be getting a 6l Shavs and a Chayula? Tree respec isn't expensive, other gear only seems expensive if you're pushing for top tier ES and I don't think Watcher's Eye is necessary.

Could be wrong though, as I know myself I'm not totally clued up.

I got a lucky buy on a max ES shavs for 3 ex corrupted. Easy vorici 8 recolor with one green rolls. Keep an eye out for those

Presence of chayula
21/20 blood magic (not sure if completely necessary)
At least 200 es additional mine hubris
21 discipline pref
90%+ crit chance 250+ (at least) shield
Filling in rares with high ES, maxing resists and hitting strength requirements (hardest part for me so far)

I transitioned earlier than I probably should have and it cost about 6 ex with using some rings, gloves, shield, and 21/20 blood magic I already had. It really depends what you have ready and can sell to get there. I'm still only sitting around 7.5k es but I need to craft a new helm or multimod my current one for more ES

I would say around 8-10 ex would be a realtively safe point to respec if you dont have stuff already waiting for it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info