[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I am currently running LL dual wield, a bit squishy, managed to kill Shaper in a party of another member (I was carrying him.) with 1 death. [I poped out of the bubble too quick and got 1 shot] If I do use a shield I will be around 8k+ ES

The guide seriously is a mess lol... and its kinda incomplete? But you do get the general idea. Thank you very much for posting.

I spent some time looking at OP's profile and then kinda did some changes on my own build.

This is my plan for level 100.
POB https://pastebin.com/K79axkse

POB GC is around 388k dps.
Arc is around 165k dps.

Still trying to figure out what OP is doing? He is LL + MOM + dual wield. I dont know if it is a good or not? Anyone willing to try? I am quite broke atm lol.

Also I am running an aura curse for delve. You can change that to whatever you want. and I personally like cwdt - immortal call- detonate mines.

Gear for reference.

Two quick questions:

If you're swapping between GC and Arc, what do you put in the 6L for Arc?

Secondly, are there any particular changes to skill setups for delving? Just want to hit 600.
Last edited by GhostyGhost on Oct 23, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
GhostyGhost, if you play LL, good choice for mapping and delve is Added Cold. for life version good combo Call of the Brotherhood + Shroud of the Lightless.
"
bpoe1801 wrote:
GhostyGhost, if you play LL, good choice for mapping and delve is Added Cold. for life version good combo Call of the Brotherhood + Shroud of the Lightless.

Yeah I'm working on transitioning toward LL, still leveling atm but have the funding to set up a decent LL build.

Just want to use it to delve, do some bosses, and screw around mostly.
Hey i wanna try the build. Have about 7x. Which version should i try? Also i miss item recommendations.
Could you post a few profiles i can follow besides build guide pob?
Hey. Just want to give my feedback to the build.

This was my 2nd character of this league. Took me a while to get used to the miner playstyle. But currently, i'm sitting at a tooltip dps of 57k in hideout with Hatred. Playing the Life/MoM version. No problem with any of the guardians or Elder/Shaper. (Done all deathless)
Only felt bit squishy against Uber Elder. But even then the damage was not a problem. Mostly because this was my first league attempting him and I didn't know the mechanics well.

I haven't been able to 1-shot the guardians like shown in the video so maybe my shock is not working.

Would anyone like to help me with that?

https://pastebin.com/FJftppuP for the paste.

At the end, totally satisfied with the output of the build. Still dying to random damage spikes and lag but that's not the build's problem :)
Next time for the uber elder, I'll be switching to Kaom's Chest for more lifez. Will update.

As for the cost of the build -

These are the only ones which cost much. (Sceptre I crafted myself with random chaos spam)
75c for Yoke, 2ex for Taste of hate and 80c for the dagger (recent acquisition) and 20c for the helmet early on.
Last edited by Dying__Lights on Oct 24, 2018, 8:31:29 AM
Thanks to this build I finally killed Uber elder for the first time:)
Thanks!!! Ps. Im running the LL setup.
Thanks for the amazing build. I killed all my guardians at level 77 .

By the way , Im running the LL setup.

Just finished min-maxing LL setup.
Was previously using Farrul's Fur min-maxed and only got 5.5k HP with 150k tooltip GC (increased aoe, no conc, no flasks).

LL is indeed tankier and more balanced. Hitting 9k with 120k tooltip GC (also with increased aoe, no conc, no flasks).

Standard Gear:

🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on Oct 28, 2018, 11:14:24 PM
"
Dying__Lights wrote:

At the end, totally satisfied with the output of the build. Still dying to random damage spikes and lag but that's not the build's problem :)
Next time for the uber elder, I'll be switching to Kaom's Chest for more lifez. Will update.

I had these random deaths as well and I think the key to avoid them was that I've equipped a Loreweave (a 79 max res one) and an Atziri Step. After that everything was much smoother, less squishier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info