[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

What is the pantheon?
Friend, no pastebin you put a DEX weapon that you can not even use.
Another question, why the detonated mines along with the totem?
And these auras, I did not see any video of you to understand which one or which one you use, and at what time ....
Yo guys, first thx for the build/guide, pretty accurate with a lot of infos.(maybe a bit too much xP) So a real mine noob is here, pls help me.Can i get some advice that how to do my char more badass?I have atm 67k tooltip in ho with hatred and with concentrated effect.Dunno why but i think its a "bit" low.Im doin the life/mom version because i just needed a budget boss killer.So still dunno if im bad at mine placing or dont have enough defense (3.8k life, 2k mana) or dont have enough dps just to 1shot the mobs but im die a lot.I know, dat life is low, its simple, but somebody does (op for example) uber elder with 4k life and a tabula.So am i still noob or have some problem with my gear or what?Thx in advance.
Have also hard time on LL build....
Got everything together but only 1shot normal mobs, unique boss (T14) takes 4 mins to kill with 5 deaths, build doesnt work for me
"
build doesnt work for me

from guide:
"
Pre shaper +1 mine helm:
GC + Remote mine + Minefield + Inc crit + Inc AoE/Conc + Hypothermia/Trap&Mine dmg

you lay down only 1 mine at time.
he has in LL-build

immortal call - increased duration - cast when damage taken - enduring cry

so do i still need the add. mine - remote mine?
Last edited by AluTa49 on Oct 20, 2018, 6:54:36 AM
Edit: nvm I’m dumb reading is a skill
Last edited by Ellipsist on Oct 21, 2018, 9:02:19 AM
Thank you Windz for this great build, and thanks to the miner's community here in the thread:)
I'm running life/mom build with arc mines (arc-remote mine-IC-CD-minefield-added cold), with wrath and watcher's eye "40% phys. converted to lightning".
Do I understand it right and wrath + lightning watcher's eye is better with arc than Hatred + watcher's eye "phys. converted to cold dmg" ?
thank you
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Oct 21, 2018, 6:24:44 AM
"
Finnel wrote:
Thank you Windz for this great build, and thanks to the miner's community here in the thread:)
I'm running life/mom build with arc mines (arc-remote mine-IC-CD-minefield-added cold), with wrath and watcher's eye "40% phys. converted to lightning".
Do I understand it right and wrath + lightning watcher's eye is better with arc than Hatred + watcher's eye "phys. converted to cold dmg" ?
thank you

Hi there. We use physical converted to elemental damage with glacial cascade because it's damage is physical. Thats why we get extra damage.

However with arc. Physical as extra lightning damage wont give you any damage.
Because arc is Elemental only. So you would be better of with an abyssal jewel giving you lightning damage to spells and maybe lightning damage to spells while dual wielding. And maybe some life or ES based on your spec.
Also if Wrath is your only source of aura which reserves mana you could put it in an essence worm and then use a jewel called clear mind instead of an abyssal socket.

Clear Mind.
(20-30)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
(40-60)% increased Spell Damage while no Mana is Reserved

Wrath goes in.

Essence Worm (unset ring)
Has 1 Socket
+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems Reserve No Mana
40% increased Mana Reserved (If Wrath is your only aura this is no problem)
Last edited by seabazz on Oct 22, 2018, 6:44:36 AM
"
seabazz wrote:
"
Finnel wrote:
thank you

Hi there. We use physical converted to elemental damage with glacial cascade because it's damage is physical. Thats why we get extra damage.

However with arc. Physical as extra lightning damage wont give you any damage.
Because arc is Elemental only. So you would be better of with an abyssal jewel giving you lightning damage to spells and maybe lightning damage to spells while dual wielding. And maybe some life or ES based on your spec.
Also if Wrath is your only source of aura which reserves mana you could put it in an essence worm and then use a jewel called clear mind instead of an abyssal socket.

Clear Mind.
(20-30)% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
(40-60)% increased Spell Damage while no Mana is Reserved

Wrath goes in.

Essence Worm (unset ring)
Has 1 Socket
+2 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems
Socketed Gems Reserve No Mana
40% increased Mana Reserved (If Wrath is your only aura this is no problem)

Thank you, seabazz!

I have Essence Worm with both Wrath and Hatred, so I can switch.
I never knew the Arc is not gaining anyrhing from conversion, thx:)
it's hard to tell if any changes are good because DPS numbers in game and PoB are.. strange for me:) when I played BV elementalist, it was quite easy to follow - the more the better:) here I have silly numbers but still everything dies instantly.
Will try abyss jewels. Or Clear mind.
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Oct 22, 2018, 7:51:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info