[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

what were the best pantheons to use for this?
how can i manage to use discipline and clarity together with blood magic?
right now i dont have enough life to do that
i took sovereignty in the passive tree and got blood magic at 20/20
what am i missing?

Edit: nevermind i took a lower level of clarity
Last edited by MechaRbsc on Oct 6, 2018, 5:48:38 AM
Hi there,

so i played the Build for all of the League so far and went pretty smoothly with the Life based version on Loreweave. I got lucky yesterday and got a Xoph's Blood drop, had 20ex to spend and thought to give the LL Version a try.

Did my first Chimera and died painfully (2x Damage mods but nothing where I would have struggled before) Am I doing something wrong? Before I could just pop some instant potions and be fine, now I get oneshot a lot and think about going back to life/evasion as the survivability feels a lot better for me there.

Any suggestions or is it me?
Last edited by Fadeiar on Oct 8, 2018, 7:10:11 AM

So im preparing the gears for a LL gc miner and just got this helmet with fossil spamming.

Should i reroll it to get a +1 mine or keep it ?
Thanks a lot for this build. Finally, I found my setup. Damage is a total absurd ... As soon as it falls Uber Elder is just a parody :)

Totaly SIC !!! 7.2 ES, worth every Exalt's spent on making it (watchers eye with hatred and crit and of course Unnatural Instinct ).

Just got my first Uber Elder kill ever with your build (LL version) with a level 88 character. It was my first ever try and I died 3 times but I did it. I'm pretty sure I could do it deathless since my deaths were mostly due to being overwhelmed and not noticing details like Elder's AoE attack. It was easier than I thought. Using pantheons that reduce chaos DoT damage as well as increasing recovery after getting damaged by them made it easy to get out of harder situations.

8k ES

Spent around 28 ex.

Also have a Watcher's Eye with +1.77% crit and 2% regen to ES.

Last edited by b5001 on Oct 13, 2018, 8:06:46 PM
"
Low_Flex wrote:
Just lost 4 full shaper sets to do uber elder, it is annoying af
LL build, 7800 ES, 90k dps on tooltip without flasks, it seems like I'm doing everything fine in this fight, but I'm always finishing at the last stage, when both are low hp, such because I'm dying and wasting all portals
I saw on the video, that when you taking damage from shaper's beam for example (for 1 sec, when dodging it), energy shield have insta recharge, but when I'm dying ES always stucking at 1-2k and don't want to recharge tho, I should wait for few seconds but for sure in this few seconds something hits me and I'm dead..
so boring, 4 tries (24 portals total) and can't deal with it still, for sure I'll continue trying and I'll do this, maybe need to get used to fight, idk at all..
PoB again - https://pastebin.com/ufDctBve

Capture Arachnoxia for the "50% increased regen if you've stopped taking damage from damage over time" pantheon.
I'm currently following this build and I want to ask one thing, should I go for shaped dagger? Or any weapon will do as long as it has 2 gain mods? Thank you for this build thou.

EDIT: Oh btw is there a fossil combination I can use to craft a good dagger? Thanks!
Last edited by ThanCL on Oct 14, 2018, 10:25:20 AM
I have no clue how ppl get "easy" 8k+ ES or even 9-10k, ive tried with what I have but can just get a bit over 7k, Mana runs empty way too fast and cant sustain it, dps is kinda good, somebody can help me? Char is Kilmer_is_best_Batman

Ive played GC miner life version last league and it wasnt that difficult to min max / get a good flow with it.

would appreciate advice on progressing
Last edited by coccoxoxo on Oct 14, 2018, 1:00:49 PM
Thanks for the guide! Just done my first ever uber elder on LL version with 7.6k ES (4 deaths cause im bad). Killed it with pretty bad gear tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info