[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi Windz and all

Great build! I started playing this a few days ago because I heard how OP it was :D

Wondering, can the LL version of this build be applied to GC trapper or Arc trapper? Just thinking it given most of the damage passive nodes are similar, except for volatile mines but expeditious munitions is not that out of the way.

And this might be a really obvious question but forever bugs me....why GC mines and not GC traps? Traps just seems a bit safer cos you throw from a distance, and also you can use tinkerskin for a pseudo-vaalpact effect.

Would really appreciate clarification on these two questions, thanks in advance and once again thanks for such great content that you are sharing.

Sorry if it’s a noob question but would really appreciate someone’s professional opinion on my questions!

Traps arent great for directional skills like gc or kb. They dont actually aim to monsters besides the one that triggered it. This can lead to deadzones. Also pointblank range of gc doesnt allow overlapping of the cascades. You can certainly do trap gc, but i do not think it is efficient
Hello everyone , I just started playing a miner after playing arc traps last league. Can someone please explain to me which Pob tree to follow? Im only level 38? I would assume I should play the life /Mom variant and then respec to LL once I get my gear? Is it possible to follow the LL build from the start and play that way? Any advice is appreciated.

I've read almost every page in this guide and I'll be honest. I'm overwhelmed. I'm not sure on what gems/links and I'm pretty much lost. Do we use spell totem with detonate mines? Minion resistance or increased duration? There's quite a few gems and links im confused on.

Would someone be nice enough to maybe explain which links I should run or look to be running at such and such a level. Thank's all , Painz.
Just lost 4 full shaper sets to do uber elder, it is annoying af
LL build, 7800 ES, 90k dps on tooltip without flasks, it seems like I'm doing everything fine in this fight, but I'm always finishing at the last stage, when both are low hp, such because I'm dying and wasting all portals
I saw on the video, that when you taking damage from shaper's beam for example (for 1 sec, when dodging it), energy shield have insta recharge, but when I'm dying ES always stucking at 1-2k and don't want to recharge tho, I should wait for few seconds but for sure in this few seconds something hits me and I'm dead..
so boring, 4 tries (24 portals total) and can't deal with it still, for sure I'll continue trying and I'll do this, maybe need to get used to fight, idk at all..
PoB again - https://pastebin.com/ufDctBve

Meet corruption
Last edited by vegeta1991 on Oct 4, 2018, 8:53:08 AM
"
windz wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi Windz and all

Great build! I started playing this a few days ago because I heard how OP it was :D

Wondering, can the LL version of this build be applied to GC trapper or Arc trapper? Just thinking it given most of the damage passive nodes are similar, except for volatile mines but expeditious munitions is not that out of the way.

And this might be a really obvious question but forever bugs me....why GC mines and not GC traps? Traps just seems a bit safer cos you throw from a distance, and also you can use tinkerskin for a pseudo-vaalpact effect.

Would really appreciate clarification on these two questions, thanks in advance and once again thanks for such great content that you are sharing.

Sorry if it’s a noob question but would really appreciate someone’s professional opinion on my questions!

Traps arent great for directional skills like gc or kb. They dont actually aim to monsters besides the one that triggered it. This can lead to deadzones. Also pointblank range of gc doesnt allow overlapping of the cascades. You can certainly do trap gc, but i do not think it is efficient

Thanks Windz, really appreciate your answer. That makes a lot of sense and I will definitely stay with GC mines instead :)

I noticed you dont go for the additional mines node in passive tree - any reason why? just cos you think you got sufficient dps?
be cool if the lvling guide was any longer and also if you could give us tree for lvling for example lvl 10-20 20-40 40-60 to know where to put points while lvling and what items to use and such that be very helpfull for noobs like myself
"
Saladin2 wrote:
be cool if the lvling guide was any longer and also if you could give us tree for lvling for example lvl 10-20 20-40 40-60 to know where to put points while lvling and what items to use and such that be very helpfull for noobs like myself

Lvling tree is in the pob under “manage” at the bottom. Lvl as arc mines. That is all you need
NVM, figured it out.
Last edited by knightofcode on Oct 5, 2018, 12:24:01 AM
any tips on how to craft +1 mine helmet or the stats stick?
"
buttcommander wrote:
any tips on how to craft +1 mine helmet or the stats stick?

Stats sticks I gave a brief description o page 253. +1 mine you can buy a crap and meta craft or simply alt/chaos spam a base.
Last edited by zug0 on Oct 5, 2018, 2:19:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info