[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

which sceptre i should use in my offhand?

Glyph Spell. Though no cold damage. I sure hope you use wiseoak flask with balanced resistances (all elemental resist the same) as this would give you 15% ele pen to all your damage type which should be a bigger boost than a taste of hate.

Just checked your abyss jewel (belt) don't bother with flat damage. It doesn't scale that well, better dps (non tooltip) would be 2% ele pen if you havn't killed, crit multi and life or global crit chance for DPS.

Tried a yoke of suffering yet?

oh dude i am sitting at 140k per mine non buffed damage and i think thats enough. i dont want more damage.

but i ll get a jewel with 11 light res and complete my resists to all equal and give wise oak a try.
there will be some mods u said in that jewel but my flat jewel gives me 6k straight dmg i think its pretty.

140k nice. Thing is tooltip dps isn't everything. I'm at 116k tooltip flaskless but a major portion of my damage isn't shown on the tooltip. My 3.1 miner had more damage than my current one but this one kills way faster. But then again, if you can pwn everything in game at an acceptable rate (for me I like min maxing so I can instagib). Close for guardians and shaper/elder.

Also oak's with balanced resist is awesome elemental mitigation too. 10% less damage taken is nothing to scuff at.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 18, 2018, 2:21:00 AM
why is yoke of suffering suggested?

the stat that should be the most important doesnt work with mines

"
Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them

you're not inflicting the ailments, the mines are.

unless im missing something.
The most important stat is definitely the last one on that amulet...
"
L00n wrote:
The most important stat is definitely the last one on that amulet...

but shock is more or less useless on bosses, right?

its not like this build lacks damage on normal mobs.
Everything working fine so far, continuing to improve my build :)! Thanks everybody
"
Edeka wrote:
Everything working fine so far, continuing to improve my build :)! Thanks everybody

keep it up.
Just popping in to say this build is absolutely bonkers. My gear is garbage, I only have 34k mine damage in town compared to 90-140k people are claiming, yet I kill T15 map bosses in about 2 seconds flat and Red Elder was such a joke I didn't even pay attention to the screen.

Gonna be hard to go play something else after since there's no way it will be as strong as this.
"
Namcap wrote:
Just popping in to say this build is absolutely bonkers. My gear is garbage, I only have 34k mine damage in town compared to 90-140k people are claiming, yet I kill T15 map bosses in about 2 seconds flat and Red Elder was such a joke I didn't even pay attention to the screen.

Gonna be hard to go play something else after since there's no way it will be as strong as this.

How do you guys get so much damage? I have only 24K in town (in town means no aura/flask).

Edit: Oh I see, most of you are using Trap and Mine damage, I'm using hypothermia, gonna change that.
Last edited by masterv0id on Apr 18, 2018, 1:50:44 PM
"
kan3 wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:

How do you guys get so much damage? I have only 24K in town (in town means no aura/flask).

Edit: Oh I see, most of you are using Trap and Mine damage, I'm using hypothermia, gonna change that.

Yeah in town isn't the greatest way to see actual damage since it doesn't account for many things like hypothermia, ele pen or stat sticks with random elements. Best to use PoB with normal conditions to determine what is best. Your gear is far above mine, check in HO with low life and auras and you're miles ahead of what I have, I would assume 60k+ easy.

Personally I prefer trap and mine damage vs hypothermia because anything that will be chilled will be dead before the 2nd hit so I feel it's wasted a bit.
So here's a question: How would you all rank Watcher's Eye bonuses in order of desirability? I can make an argument for the following:

-Cold pen (Hatred)
-Crit chance (Hatred)
-Damage conversion (Hatred)
-Mana regen rate (Clarity)
-Chance to regain mana on cast (Clarity)

But I'm not 100% on which one, if you only had the money for one of them, you'd want to aim for above the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info