[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
trollzilla wrote:

Still looking for some gear improvements to make the uber elder fight more smooth,

I have the faster ES recharge watcher's eye. Can't see any major improvements in gear right now that would actually be worthwhile.

Balance your resist and use a wise oak. Should be better mitigation and damage than Taste of Hate.

Ditch the Dagger and get a better one with with least 25% ias on there, this should help you with the movement issues you've been having in uber elder fight. Sadly you can only craft up to like 15% via Vagan on there. Or essence of insanity a caster glove and pray for high life and an open suffix for ias. Resistance can be balanced a lot of ways.

Onslaught Flask- DuH.
Switched from BHC to BSC for completing 36 challenges and trying uber elder if possible. Therefore, I chose this build and have the following gear so far:

I know that I still need to get my gems to 20/20 and GC to 21/20. I am running 2 long winter jewels and my resis are even for wise oak. When I am done with leveling the gems I want to try shaper, uber atziri, all red maps, red elder etc.

Is there anything I really need to improve on?

I don't know if I will get the currency necessary for switching to LL but my final goal will be uber elder (if I manage to get him spawned).

Thank you for your help

Last edited by Durza1985 on Apr 17, 2018, 6:25:51 AM
"
Durza1985 wrote:
Switched from BHC to BSC for completing 36 challenges and trying uber elder if possible. Therefore, I chose this build and have the following gear so far:

I know that I still need to get my gems to 20/20 and GC to 21/20. I am running 2 long winter jewels and my resis are even for wise oak. When I am done with leveling the gems I want to try shaper, uber atziri, all red maps, red elder etc.

Is there anything I really need to improve on?

I don't know if I will get the currency necessary for switching to LL but my final goal will be uber elder (if I manage to get him spawned).

Thank you for your help

Your gear is fine for all end game. Get him to spawn on ta red map then spread elder influence to one of the 4 guardians like Minotaur for example. The do the other guardians once, closest to Minotaur in that example would be either Phoenix or Chimera, follow the same principle and do the other two. What will happen is elder will be dragged over to the Middle of Shaper's realm and spawn his own (elder) guardians over mino and co. Do those guys again and finally pop in the Shaper's fragment to do uber elder.

To get to that point you'll need to have 15/15 memory fragments.

Goodluck.

If you want to min max ask away. I suggest you get some shaper practice runs in. Elder fight as a mind over matter build is extremely unforgiving and requires a lot of active dodging.

which sceptre i should use in my offhand?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

Still looking for some gear improvements to make the uber elder fight more smooth,

I have the faster ES recharge watcher's eye. Can't see any major improvements in gear right now that would actually be worthwhile.

Balance your resist and use a wise oak. Should be better mitigation and damage than Taste of Hate.

Ditch the Dagger and get a better one with with least 25% ias on there, this should help you with the movement issues you've been having in uber elder fight. Sadly you can only craft up to like 15% via Vagan on there. Or essence of insanity a caster glove and pray for high life and an open suffix for ias. Resistance can be balanced a lot of ways.

Onslaught Flask- DuH.

crafted these, got a decent ES boost and attack speed boost. So if i drop the ToH for wise, do i then drop the wise oak for onslaught during uber elder? Would just pm you but you aren't on. Unable to find a suitable dagger/rapier with the rolls i need so thats a nogo.
"
trollzilla wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

Onslaught Flask- DuH.

crafted these, got a decent ES boost and attack speed boost. So if i drop the ToH for wise, do i then drop the wise oak for onslaught during uber elder? Would just pm you but you aren't on. Unable to find a suitable dagger/rapier with the rolls i need so thats a nogo.

Well, if you get a sword or dagger with IAS you wouldn't need ToH, especially if you can balance your resist. Taking 10% reduce damage from all 3 element is extremely powerful. The same applies to the onslaught flask. I assume you use sulphur flask for ES regen?

Although the gloves are awesome. Getting one with an open suffix would be even better as you'll be able Yo craft flat attack speed on there.

I'm going to be doing some crafting myself later today and hopefully get the jackpot.

You could also ditch the dream fragment and get another ring. That's what I did (replaced essence worm) in my case. Just have 2 flask in your inventory as I do, 2 Diamond Flasks, one with freeze immune and the other with curse immunity, freeze is there most of the time and I swap to curse immune for maps with perma curse. Just make sure that you identify strongbox if you're running the curse flask in the event freezes you affix pops up. Strongbox with ice Nova is fine, just dash away twice and you won't get caught in the AoE.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Glyph Spell. Though no cold damage. I sure hope you use wiseoak flask with balanced resistances (all elemental resist the same) as this would give you 15% ele pen to all your damage type which should be a bigger boost than a taste of hate.

Just checked your abyss jewel (belt) don't bother with flat damage. It doesn't scale that well, better dps (non tooltip) would be 2% ele pen if you havn't killed, crit multi and life or global crit chance for DPS.

Tried a yoke of suffering yet?
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 17, 2018, 10:01:38 PM
Well i was aiming for an open suffix, but after 6 insanity's that was the best roll, a nice ES increase. I just dropped dream frag for
Its nice because i needed the STR so i could free up a passive point, now i'm at 8666 ES (lul) I've been looking for some daggers or swords with IAS but also the crit chance that we need, but came up with nothing. My resists are balanced well, and could use a wise oak effectively. The gloves alone already gave a good boost to my attack speed, and if i happen to find a better dag/sword on the market, ill grab it. But this should be good enough. Debating over a watcher's eye with the "gain % mana of max mana as energy shield" which would give me around 650 ES putting me over 9k ES. But i'd have to sacrifice the ES recharge one i currently have.

I'm just farming influence on high tiers for the next day or two, and then hitting uber elder again. I feel like i should skip the wise oak, keep onslaught on for the fight itself, plus its smooth for maps. ToH hasn't been entirely useful as of late, and i don't really die nowadays.
"
trollzilla wrote:
Well i was aiming for an open suffix, but after 6 insanity's that was the best roll, a nice ES increase. I just dropped dream frag for
Its nice because i needed the STR so i could free up a passive point, now i'm at 8666 ES (lul) I've been looking for some daggers or swords with IAS but also the crit chance that we need, but came up with nothing. My resists are balanced well, and could use a wise oak effectively. The gloves alone already gave a good boost to my attack speed, and if i happen to find a better dag/sword on the market, ill grab it. But this should be good enough. Debating over a watcher's eye with the "gain % mana of max mana as energy shield" which would give me around 650 ES putting me over 9k ES. But i'd have to sacrifice the ES recharge one i currently have.

I'm just farming influence on high tiers for the next day or two, and then hitting uber elder again. I feel like i should skip the wise oak, keep onslaught on for the fight itself, plus its smooth for maps. ToH hasn't been entirely useful as of late, and i don't really die nowadays.

You're thinking about wise oak from a dps perspective. Think of it as a defense boost 10% less damage taken against all 3 elements. Elder's ice spears is the most annoying thing. Pretty sure based on the wording it works just like shock's more damage taken, I.e. a multiplier for total damage dealt, in wiseoak's case, a reverse multiplier to damage taken which is frikin amazing.

Watchers eye, pretty sure the elder one can spawn faster recharge and Max es as well but would probably destroy the piggy bank. You could craft another ring with Max ES and craft 20% ES on there from Elreon.

Edit: hell since you're min-maxing, you can also lvl 4 enlighten, lvl 4 empower and a level 21 discipline. Should give you a level 24 discipline give you another +33 flat Max ES which obviously would translate to more based on your ES%. If you're using blood magic for it, you might require a bit more hp for it to work with lvl 4 empower.

Other alternatives is using the vertex mask but you'd lose some damage (additional mine) for more ES since it has more base ES than your helm and also comes with +1 to socketed gem level.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 17, 2018, 11:47:40 PM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

Glyph Spell. Though no cold damage. I sure hope you use wiseoak flask with balanced resistances (all elemental resist the same) as this would give you 15% ele pen to all your damage type which should be a bigger boost than a taste of hate.

Just checked your abyss jewel (belt) don't bother with flat damage. It doesn't scale that well, better dps (non tooltip) would be 2% ele pen if you havn't killed, crit multi and life or global crit chance for DPS.

Tried a yoke of suffering yet?

oh dude i am sitting at 140k per mine non buffed damage and i think thats enough. i dont want more damage.

but i ll get a jewel with 11 light res and complete my resists to all equal and give wise oak a try.
there will be some mods u said in that jewel but my flat jewel gives me 6k straight dmg i think its pretty.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info