[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Hoptam wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got some new stuff. Sitting a Little over 5k hp, 41% cold pen without explosives expert or flask and like 440 crit multi. PoB puts me at 90.8% crit with diamond flask and cat's stealth and my power charges up (always on) or 82& without Cat's stealth.

Running this badboy:

Ended up with wander's preferred enchant on my old boots.

Next step is getting that gc convert enchant and it's gonna be a bitch.

Optimised my passive tree also. For those using farrul's fur, you only need 1 frenzy/power charge duration node and a corrupted jewel with charge duration to permanently hold the charges.

Also sniped a spell and cold crit multi Jewel off trade and slammed 7% health and 12% area damage. Pretty stoked.

you seem to reserve your mana with Hatred (cant see essence worm) - guess its pretty tough to manage your mana with half of it gone.

btw was lucky enought to get the chest drop and fused it with like 30 fusings orbs. I cant manage to get 5 blue sockets on it. What is the best way? as its linked I dont want to ruin it. Is it better to use 2 or 3 blue socket bench?

Vorici trick from what I've heard. Use jewellers to craft sockets step by step 2 , then 3 , etc etc. There should be a video on youtube somewhere explaining this.

What you see right now, as in no essence worm is test I'm running at the moment. It's just takes some getting use to. So far, pwned Shaper,Red elder, Uberatziri with this, doesn't make much of a difference except:

1. It's faster since I have more damage now and well, I got a free ring slot for anything other than EW.

EDIT: OH shit. Didn't see you managed to 6 link the Farrul's. Yeah, well, tough luck lol... should have used the vorici trick on it first then 6 link. For now I think spam 3 blues at vorici but as per the vorici calc, this can take a shit ton of chromes, like on avg 8k.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 5, 2018, 9:56:04 AM
"
Hoptam wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got some new stuff. Sitting a Little over 5k hp, 41% cold pen without explosives expert or flask and like 440 crit multi. PoB puts me at 90.8% crit with diamond flask and cat's stealth and my power charges up (always on) or 82& without Cat's stealth.

Running this badboy:

Ended up with wander's preferred enchant on my old boots.

Next step is getting that gc convert enchant and it's gonna be a bitch.

Optimised my passive tree also. For those using farrul's fur, you only need 1 frenzy/power charge duration node and a corrupted jewel with charge duration to permanently hold the charges.

Also sniped a spell and cold crit multi Jewel off trade and slammed 7% health and 12% area damage. Pretty stoked.

you seem to reserve your mana with Hatred (cant see essence worm) - guess its pretty tough to manage your mana with half of it gone.

btw was lucky enought to get the chest drop and fused it with like 30 fusings orbs. I cant manage to get 5 blue sockets on it. What is the best way? as its linked I dont want to ruin it. Is it better to use 2 or 3 blue socket bench?

Honestly, just sell the 6-Link, buy another Fur, and start over with the jewelers method. It shouldn't take more than a few exalts to hit 5 blue. 6-linking might be harder though
Been a really smooth build so far but I seem to be running into issues at top tier red maps mainly due to only having around 3700 HP.

Any suggestions on easy upgrades to increase survivability when I have a shoestring budget of only around 40c right now. I have managed to bring down the Minotaur but the others just blast me into oblivion.
For the life version of this build... has anyone considered using The Covenant as a fix to all mana problems? I tried blood rage and the regen from Pyromanic is more than enough to cast non-stop (which is good in situations where you cant have Vaal Clarity). Not to mention its a huge quality of life (im lazy!) :)
Last edited by Malbabos on Apr 5, 2018, 2:00:05 PM
"
Sanaelar wrote:
Been a really smooth build so far but I seem to be running into issues at top tier red maps mainly due to only having around 3700 HP.

Any suggestions on easy upgrades to increase survivability when I have a shoestring budget of only around 40c right now. I have managed to bring down the Minotaur but the others just blast me into oblivion.

Your passive tree could be optimized a bit. Deep Wisdom doesn't do much, and Quick Recovery is weak in terms of life. You could get a bigger life cluster (Devotion or Cruel Preparation) or Cruel Preparation and a jewel socket. CWDT Detonate Mines might help. Your daggers could both be improved a little, and I think it might be within your budget to do so.

Playing more carefully might be your best solution, though.
Last edited by waved4sh on Apr 5, 2018, 1:46:59 PM
Started this build a few days ago, Glacial Cascade is fucking retarded, damage is reaching absurd levels. Still level 75, 3.8k hp and 1.5k mana, easy uber lab and easy early red tier maps. My fear right now is that losing the 2 treshold jewels will seriously hamper my map clearing (although it would certainly improve hp and damage). Gotta farm for the helm enchant first, but oh well.

Also not sure if losing stun immunity and temp chain/movement reduction protection would be good. Sure, being able to blind stuff with Born in the Shadows is good, but Explosives Expert also gives you some good AoE and ele pen (but I guess this is more about the playstyle I'm comfortable with). Overall, solid build, might use it as my starter next league. :D
"
Sanaelar wrote:

I would drop "additional mine" as it doesn't do too much where it is needed. Also if you don't need much AoE you can always drop the whole left path and continue down to the Scion life wheel (constitution) and pick up he jewel socket with 2x 8% mana along the way. A also Cruel Preparation is a good amount of life.

You can also try to find a bit more life/mana on your gear. I'm roughly the same lvl as you and I have 5300 life and 1750 mana
Well shit...

I went ahead and min-maxed a little bit more around Yoke of suffering. My passive tree is updated to reflect that as of now.

Here a video:

Part 2 of Shaper's Fight with 80% shock effectiveness and Yoke of suffering + my gears:
I thought he was going to bait me and go bubble phase so I didn't instagibbed him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKEm4POe6n4&feature=youtu.be

Part 3 of Shaper's Fight.
This time I was ready to instagibbed him but he went bubble phase lol.. what a trickster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOQoUGZiCuY&feature=youtu.be

So yeah, we can shock him pretty good.
Here's another one and this one went much better. He didn't pull some ninja shit. This was also a test. I had a mate with me who unfortunately died from major laser, gotta blame the Australian Ping on that one lol.

But the deeps is unreal even with another person in the fight. I didn't bother editing the talking phases out of the video.

1st Phase:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SGcdmzEzEw&feature=youtu.be

2nd Phase:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58h_c8Go2qw&feature=youtu.be

Final Phase:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgXPR35ykc&feature=youtu.be

I was still using a quicksilver flask, I'll be honest, I havn't bought or found a Taste of hate or Oak's as of yet in this league.

@Bastrel, thanks for being the Mascot. You took one for the team hahaha.
I want to try this, but I've never tried a trap build before. Is there any leveling guide you could provide?

Something along the lines of:

Use this unique leveling weapon 1-20, this one 30-40 and this one the rest
Use this skill setup until you get this other one, a 4 link does the trick.

It'd be greatly appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info