[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
droodic wrote:
Thanks for the help guys,
still pretty low on currency (only ~2ex) so I'm not sure what to invest in next,

I'm still stuck with Princess (boss)/brightbeak(clear) as my weps, with a budget shield to pair them.
Still have a tabula

I have 100% conversion from 2 long winters and got a +1 mine helm. should I stick with Princess until I can afford a good shaped statstick , or is it less expensive to get something better than I think it is?

Also should I upgrade wep or chest first considering my budget?

You can get a better dagger relatively cheaply. Just do a search for "gain physical as extra cold" with min value of 35% and you'll be much better off for less than 10c...and you'll probably find one with a second helpful stat (area damage, AS for movement, etc.). But IMO, you're at that tipping point where you need to decide what is more important to you and then spend ~1ex getting you through the next 10 levels, survivability, or significant DPS increase. If the former, focus on a rare 6L with life and resists. If the latter, go in on a double conversion dagger. The chest piece will probably be cheaper (I'm still using a rare 6L at 90 with no real issues, will upgrade to CJ or Loreweave soon but it almost feels like a luxury now).

And you're right, your shield (and offhand ring) should be cheap/easy upgrades as well, relative to what you're using currently.
Last edited by Tindraa on Apr 3, 2018, 6:02:53 PM
thanks again :)

got 95 crit and 38 phys to cold and regal'd for 1 to 2 phys , as an example of how to craft this am i better to scour and start over or is there a way to salvage it
Last edited by droodic on Apr 3, 2018, 7:20:08 PM
"
droodic wrote:
thanks again :)

got 95 crit and 38 phys to cold and regal'd for 1 to 2 phys , as an example of how to craft this am i better to scour and start over or is there a way to salvage it

Depending on weather or not this is your best dagger. If it's not, then scour, rinse and repeat.

What I've been doing it get 4 shaped base then roll. Equip the two best ones then work on a third.

A lot of people tend to try and hit dual extra damage when their current main weapon is shitter than for example the dagger you just rolled. If it's an upgrade take it for now then get another base to work on, this way you can get some progression done.

Dunno if you've done end game yet. Add me. Whenever I'm online in game in around 12 hrs I'm going to be doing some shaper, uber atziri, uber elder runs. If you need completion or want to get the gist of the fight, shoot me a whisper, I'll be more than willing to help you out.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 3, 2018, 7:53:55 PM
Hello everyone,

ive hit a progression wall and id like some help to where i can upgrade my gear/build - thanks in advance:

im @ 9,6k ES and 48k DPS in HO without flasks. I feel like i cant get phases done fast enough on uber elder and thats why i rip. Any good ideas to how i can up my dps without taking too much of my beloved ES.

Best Regards
"
Dunark wrote:
Hello everyone,

ive hit a progression wall and id like some help to where i can upgrade my gear/build - thanks in advance:

im @ 9,6k ES and 48k DPS in HO without flasks. I feel like i cant get phases done fast enough on uber elder and thats why i rip. Any good ideas to how i can up my dps without taking too much of my beloved ES.

Best Regards

Plug in an apex rapier with dual crit multi, extra cold (main damage element scaling for gc) and extra fire in PoB. Should probably give you more actual damage. Scepter is good and all for tooltip dps, sadly our vast majority of damage and debuff (frostbomb) is directed towards cold damage. Dual scepter with gain random ele and extra ele as chaos is where you'd probably want scepter.

On my phone atm, can't see your passive tree and jewels (if any).
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Apr 4, 2018, 6:47:25 AM
"
niiLou wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm using this build as a newcomer in Path of Exile. Made it to level 83 (I'm still stuck in low tiers maps tho, still learning the game and being very unlucky with my Atlas progress 18/157)

Mind you guys please check my items and tell me what I should focus on (by priorities would be much appreciate) to improve my character. My GC mine dmg is around 26.5k but managed to hit 34k with a 6L Tabula Rasa until I swap to the current armor which I'm planning to 6L it in the future.

Thanks alot for your help :)

Spoiler

For items I'm saving no idea if I should use them or not (good ones or not) :

Thank you again for your help, Have fun guys :D

I had no answer for my previous post (people missed it I guess :p) , so I repost it in case someone can give me some tips to improve my gear. Thank you !
Can someone help me and recommend steps to take my character to endgame boss farming (Did shaper, but looking to do Uber Elder)?

I never played a Miner before and switched to it one week ago from a Scorching Ray Trickster.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Edeka on Apr 4, 2018, 8:50:57 AM
"
niiLou wrote:
"
niiLou wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm using this build as a newcomer in Path of Exile. Made it to level 83 (I'm still stuck in low tiers maps tho, still learning the game and being very unlucky with my Atlas progress 18/157)

Mind you guys please check my items and tell me what I should focus on (by priorities would be much appreciate) to improve my character. My GC mine dmg is around 26.5k but managed to hit 34k with a 6L Tabula Rasa until I swap to the current armor which I'm planning to 6L it in the future.

Spoiler

I had no answer for my previous post (people missed it I guess :p) , so I repost it in case someone can give me some tips to improve my gear. Thank you !

Just about every piece of gear you have could use an improvement. Quick impactful changes would be to get a dagger with double phys conversion attributes (cold + lightning). Your 22% is very low end. Even getting a single cold with over 30% you'll notice a big difference from that dagger. Six-link your Carcass Jack or else use a good rare 6L (or even Tabula) until you do. Get Lavianga's Spirit mana flask for quality of life improvement. Those are three obvious wins, but then everything could be upgraded (look at what everyone else is using and you'll get the idea on how to improve the rest).
"
Dunark wrote:
Hello everyone,

Best Regards

You have really nice gear and tbh it probaly comes down to learning the fight.

Hatred watchers eye should give you more dmg. Crit or pen
"
Tindraa wrote:
"
niiLou wrote:
"
niiLou wrote:
Hello everyone,

Spoiler

Just about every piece of gear you have could use an improvement. Quick impactful changes would be to get a dagger with double phys conversion attributes (cold + lightning). Your 22% is very low end. Even getting a single cold with over 30% you'll notice a big difference from that dagger. Six-link your Carcass Jack or else use a good rare 6L (or even Tabula) until you do. Get Lavianga's Spirit mana flask for quality of life improvement. Those are three obvious wins, but then everything could be upgraded (look at what everyone else is using and you'll get the idea on how to improve the rest).

Thanks for the answer, I have done what you said for the first improvement such as swapping to a Tabula, got the Flask also had to craft fire res to my gloves (was under 75% without my Carcass).As for the dagger i'm farming, either I find a good one or saving to buy one. I guess buying one with 15-15 extra dmg is a bad idea right ? Also does it have to be a dagger or it can be any 1H weapon ? :o

I have also changed my flasks and it feels much better :D

Thank you for the help much appreciated as I understand better what to focus on right now
Last edited by niiLou on Apr 4, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info