[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hello ,I have 110 life and 6.2k ehp in hideout with auras.
I tried red elder but failed at third phase with many adds. Any idea how to improve build??
Please I want to beat red elder and uber elder ,but I am really bad at game :/
Last edited by Lafielaq on Apr 4, 2018, 12:03:14 PM
"
Lafielaq wrote:

Hello ,I have 110 life and 6.2k ehp in hideout with auras.
I tried red elder but failed at third phase with many adds. Any idea how to improve build??
Please I want to beat red elder and uber elder ,but I am really bad at game :/

Your build seems severely lacking in DPS, considering what budget you're working with to get a Shaper helmet with the enchant and a 6 link Shav's. A weapon with two high extra ele rolls is probably better than your current weapon. Two extra ele mods AND some extra stuff is even better.

You shouldn't need two Quicksilvers, especially with Whirling Blades. Replace two of your utility flasks. Use a Diamond Flask, swapping out Inc Crit Strikes for Cold Pen. If that somehow isn't an increase, use a Wide Oak and Taste of Hate.

Get a 21/0 Glacial Cascade.

After that, look into upgrading jewelry, but I'd do that last since it might take some time to get all your resists capped, with cold highest.
Last edited by waved4sh on Apr 4, 2018, 1:26:44 PM
Got some new stuff. Sitting a Little over 5k hp, 41% cold pen without explosives expert or flask and like 440 crit multi. PoB puts me at 90.8% crit with diamond flask and cat's stealth and my power charges up (always on) or 82& without Cat's stealth.

Running this badboy:

Ended up with wander's preferred enchant on my old boots.

Next step is getting that gc convert enchant and it's gonna be a bitch.

Optimised my passive tree also. For those using farrul's fur, you only need 1 frenzy/power charge duration node and a corrupted jewel with charge duration to permanently hold the charges.

Also sniped a spell and cold crit multi Jewel off trade and slammed 7% health and 12% area damage. Pretty stoked.
Was looking for a build to do Uber Elder in Standard, and stumbled upon this build. I had always wanted to make a LL build after the ES nerfs and since I dropped a % mana to ES clarity Watcher's Eye. Pulled together a 87 ascendant, leveled it to 91 while destroying Guardians and Shaper. Amazing build and super fun to play.

My damage was 20% less than the guide's, but I did have 9.8k ES and after a bit of practice managed to take down uber elder. (Died 4 times)

Gear

Last edited by negusmaster on Apr 4, 2018, 9:48:30 PM
Followed this guide for my second Bestiary character just to burn through the challenges on my work schedule. Thus far it's exceeded my expectations. The only times I ever die are due to me being lazy or being desynced into a bearer supernova/oneshot.

At the same time, I'm trying to craft a new dagger to take things to the next level, and I've been extremely unlucky trying to get the double >30% gained as cold/lightning regal. Must've burned nearly 200 chaos so far for alts/regals and I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it.

My current dagger:

My current best result at crafting:

Worth dual wielding and losing the life/mana/mana regen/block on my shield (no resists on it)? Should I just scour and keep trying to craft? Should I bother getting an Apex Rapier or something with gain cold/fire + crafted multi and then try to get my dex up to use it? Should mention I have about 3 ex and 270 c right now. Hideout tooltip damage is 48k.
Last edited by Adder10_0 on Apr 4, 2018, 11:03:29 PM
"
Adder10_0 wrote:
Followed this guide for my second Bestiary character just to burn through the challenges on my work schedule. Thus far it's exceeded my expectations. The only times I ever die are due to me being lazy or being desynced into a bearer supernova/oneshot.

At the same time, I'm trying to craft a new dagger to take things to the next level, and I've been extremely unlucky trying to get the double >30% gained as cold/lightning regal. Must've burned nearly 200 chaos so far for alts/regals and I'm starting to wonder if it's even worth it.

My current dagger:

My current best result at crafting:

Worth dual wielding and losing the life/mana/mana regen/block on my shield (no resists on it)? Should I just scour and keep trying to craft? Should I bother getting an Apex Rapier or something with gain cold/fire + crafted multi and then try to get my dex up to use it? Should mention I have about 3 ex and 270 c right now. Hideout tooltip damage is 48k.

No point going Apex Rapier if you're not lowlife and plan to dual wield. Dagger is better as it can spawn caster mods which we need like spell crit, spell damage, etc.
Keep at it with the crafting. I crafted mine a few days ago.

Took around 700 Alts total but not in one session. In quite a few sessions as a project.

Going dual dagger gives you heaps of DPS however you are going to have to manage the rest of your stats like resists/life and be smart about your passive tree pathing and what jewels you use. To cap my resist I had to resort to this using a jewel with attributes and dual resist instead of going balls to the walls with DPS. It's just that it's a choice you're going to have to make for yourself based on your wealth. In other words don't gear around the build instead build around the gears available to you and if you need to make some changes to your passive tree and jewels, so be it.

Would it be worth for me to craft a shaped dagger like that?

Can you have a look at my character? Thanks!
I killed uber elder 2 days ago with this build, it can also do all map mods and hogm! Windz you the man! :D
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Got some new stuff. Sitting a Little over 5k hp, 41% cold pen without explosives expert or flask and like 440 crit multi. PoB puts me at 90.8% crit with diamond flask and cat's stealth and my power charges up (always on) or 82& without Cat's stealth.

Running this badboy:

Ended up with wander's preferred enchant on my old boots.

Next step is getting that gc convert enchant and it's gonna be a bitch.

Optimised my passive tree also. For those using farrul's fur, you only need 1 frenzy/power charge duration node and a corrupted jewel with charge duration to permanently hold the charges.

Also sniped a spell and cold crit multi Jewel off trade and slammed 7% health and 12% area damage. Pretty stoked.

you seem to reserve your mana with Hatred (cant see essence worm) - guess its pretty tough to manage your mana with half of it gone.

btw was lucky enought to get the chest drop and fused it with like 30 fusings orbs. I cant manage to get 5 blue sockets on it. What is the best way? as its linked I dont want to ruin it. Is it better to use 2 or 3 blue socket bench?
"
waved4sh wrote:

Get a 21/0 Glacial Cascade.

Is a 21/0 GC better than a 20/20?

Edit: Just picked up a 21/0 for 20c and tested myself. The answer is a resounding "yes".
Last edited by Tindraa on Apr 5, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info