[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hello fellow exiles,

i just found myself

anyway i can make a GC miner out of that, and where do i start?

Im a bit pleb, so if anyone got time to chat with me, id be a happy man!

Best Regards
Anyone who could take a look at my character? (Accoutn:Davis1219, Char:ArticunoMines).

Not really quite sure where to take it from here. I currently have like 7ex and hopefully more soon.

My own thoughts are to get better weapons -> a better ring -> better helm -> Better neck -> even better weapons.

Not really sure about the order or weather something is more important to me atm
Why everyone use now Farrul Fur? Its much better than for example Loreweave?
"
Asag wrote:
Why everyone use now Farrul Fur? Its much better than for example Loreweave?

The Dream is to have 5B1G in that, and well, 6 fucking offcolors is hard, so by the meantime, we use the helmet with remote mine/hypho + aditional mine.
Hi, I'm following your build since I saw you video of Sabo GC in youtube hahaha so mucb dmg, I just saw your LL GC Scion and I'm going to build it fot my own, thanks btw, Can I ask you something, How many ex I need to start with this LL Build? Which items are more important, sorry for the many questions, I'm new in LL builds

Thanks and have a great time
Last edited by Nagami00 on Mar 25, 2018, 6:31:51 PM
Yeah, Loreweave would be the best, will take a long time to get it good though.

However I do think a seven linked helmet will end up better, Can get increased AOE/Hypo/Remote mine in the helmet with adds an additional mine. Get all the extra damage, get the zone clearing aoe, and of course save a slot with remote mine.

Combine that with Loreweaves damage increases and defence. Gonna be awesome.
Last edited by Goremise on Mar 25, 2018, 6:31:35 PM
Ran the numbers on my own build and a perfect dps Loreweave would give me an average hit of 96k, a +1 gem chest (my current chest) is 95k, and a +1.5% crit chest would be 99k.

It's hard to understate how powerful the max resists on Loreweave are, but I wouldn't call it "best." Farrul's Fur shouldn't be underestimated for the Frenzy charges, and it also has phasing and that stealth thing, which I assume isn't completely useless.

And of course the potential of a Shaper chest is crazy.
Last edited by waved4sh on Mar 25, 2018, 8:40:35 PM
Super excited to craft this, now time to clear uber elder!
"
GokzhuL wrote:

Holy dagger man. How long did that take to make?
"
GokzhuL wrote:

Nice Dagger!

Gotta love a good craft! and good luck! :)

Shaper weapons really make Glacial cascade so insanely good. just got a new dagger myself, dps gains crazy. Can't wait to get the really good ones! and a better sceptre, love our large elemental pen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info