[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

just crafted this badboy
I wonder why poetrade does not show prefix/suffix on elder items. Its sometimes hard to see if can craft life on it :/
Just a note to everyone, I've found great success by having Phase Run linked into a CWDT set up (for those that don't have the farrul's fur chest). It procs when I whirling blades into an enemy pack by accident, and basically drops aggro and gives me breathing room. Just note that if you link it with another active skill, it needs to be last in priority so you don't immediately lose the movespeed.
"
Asag wrote:
"
Goremise wrote:
Yeah, Loreweave would be the best, will take a long time to get it good though.

However I do think a seven linked helmet will end up better, Can get increased AOE/Hypo/Remote mine in the helmet with adds an additional mine. Get all the extra damage, get the zone clearing aoe, and of course save a slot with remote mine.

Combine that with Loreweaves damage increases and defence. Gonna be awesome.

Im asking because I got very decent rolls on mine (max res roll and decent other rolls):

Cant 6L (I think around 800 fuses atm) this and I wasnt even thinking about the helm. Now I could ignore the 6L part and go for the helm 7L. Damn I should not waste so many fuses :o

Yeah, that's my plan in the future, to get a good rolled one of those to go with the helm I have:

(still working on the lab enchant) and still levelling my sabo atm.

Can't wait to get good other pieces of kit!
Last edited by Goremise on Mar 26, 2018, 7:55:47 PM
So for everyone saying Yoke of Suffering is BiS. Has anyone ran the actual math vs an amulet with "gain x%" or is everyone relying purely on PoB? It always puts shock value at 50% which is useless because that will never happen on the targets where it counts ie. Shaper and up. Unless PoB was recently updated, I've been asking for a year for them to put a shock scale but they never did.
"
Nrevi wrote:
Build - https://pastebin.com/1ej7kA8N

Why do i get 19k dmg whilst the OP gets 80k? Surely 15lv difference shouldn't make such a gap. Also, sometimes i just get 1-shoted which is frustrating at times. If anyone could give some recommendations on where to upgrade gear that'd be appreciated.

I was in the same situation as you :)
At 21k with a 5L carcass and wondering how people got more than 50k tooltip damage.
Upgrading to a 6L carcass meant damage went to 32k. Getting a reasonable dagger or other weapon with dual "gain x% of physical damage as extra x damage" and lvl20 gems means damage will go over 50k. Some really good daggers and some other good items will easily put it at 70k+. I'm at 57k now with a mediocre dagger and a shield. Dual daggers puts it at 73k.

Survivability is a bit of an issue. Most deaths are because I'm not paying attention though. GC has a good range so it's also a matter of learning to put down the mines early and blow up the mobs before they reach you.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Last edited by JohnnyV76 on Mar 27, 2018, 2:23:09 AM
"
Nrevi wrote:

Why do i get 19k dmg whilst the OP gets 80k? Surely 15lv difference shouldn't make such a gap. Also, sometimes i just get 1-shoted which is frustrating at times. If anyone could give some recommendations on where to upgrade gear that'd be appreciated.

Why in the world are you using added lightning damage? Did you mistake it for physical to lightning?
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Nrevi wrote:

I was in the same situation as you :)
At 21k with a 5L carcass and wondering how people got more than 50k tooltip damage.
Upgrading to a 6L carcass meant damage went to 32k. Getting a reasonable dagger or other weapon with dual "gain x% of physical damage as extra x damage" and lvl20 gems means damage will go over 50k. Some really good daggers and some other good items will easily put it at 70k+. I'm at 57k now with a mediocre dagger and a shield. Dual daggers puts it at 73k.

Survivability is a bit of an issue. Most deaths are because I'm not paying attention though. GC has a good range so it's also a matter of learning to put down the mines early and blow up the mobs before they reach you.

Do you use Born in the shadows? Ever since I completed Uber lab I've not died once. I died a couple times before that, but soon as I got Born in the shadows, deaths just stopped happening completely. You appear to be doing more dps then me too, but I've run t16 and elder and not died with only 4.5k health.

So far, this has been the most powerful spec I've played in the past three leagues, never dying, owning everything... feels good for a change xD

Our health regen is better then leach builds, we have incredible damage reductions with MoM/Born in the shadows/Fortify/Enfeeble/(I use Temp chains too). Surviving should never be an issue.

Edit: Just wanted to also add, never used a shield myself, dps loss too substantial unless you pay multiple exalts for a good one over just using a shaped sceptre/dagger.
Last edited by Goremise on Mar 27, 2018, 5:47:49 AM
Alright fuck it. I bit the bullet and got myself an ele wand. Gonna get video up in the next few days showcasing kinetic blast/gc, I might end up losing up to 60% spell damage from clear mind but that's really just a very small portion of dps loss.
Sorry boys, here's the Vid of KB + GC.

Be warned, slow ass reaction time. I'm wrecked and a little bit tipsy atm but you get the gist of it.

Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om49vbqccX8&feature=youtu.be

Edit: T16 maps is a total cake walk... like 1 cast and things just explodes... i reckon you can kill stuff from outerspace with KB lol. Anyhow, for beast capture, you can just use the wand's GC mine if you got enough damage for it else, a quick switch for beast capture should be fine.

Don't be fooled by the low kb damage...like I've got 5.4k tooltip atm w/o flask and shit still melts.

Edit 2: and it's ultra safe...
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 27, 2018, 9:24:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info