[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Need some advices with uprading the gear, tried uber elder, didnt make it. :(
Stygian Vise belts are quite the noob trap, especially the unique two-socket one.

Yes they have the highest power cap but it's a rather simple math exercise to compare their stats to a vanilla Leather/Heavy Belt or a Rustic Sash.

edit: For example the belt+jewel combo posted by iamjustacrazy above this post is very good. The jewel trashes any other belt implicit and the rolls on the belt are quite good, too.

I just see many people using Stygian Vises and jewels inside them that are much, much worse.
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Mar 23, 2018, 9:15:47 AM
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

I've plugged in your character in PoB, Yoke of suffering on shock grants you an extra 100k damage on shock though your damage.

My 3.1 sabo (MineMemeGod was around 400k). Yoke are rather cheap, test it for yourself. Please do note that it will reduce your tooltip dps as it's benefits are hidden. Under PoB, plug in a Yoke, go to configurations, put your flasks, power charges (if you want) and change enemy to Shaper/Guardian. Then go to Calc, select your GC link and browse over the shock mod/dura it will show you what you're getting and that number is actually supposed to be higher, full Yoke dps cannot be properly calculated in PoB.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 23, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

My new Sceptre. Slammed the +cold damage to spells lol
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

I've plugged in your character in PoB, Yoke of suffering on shock grants you an extra 100k damage on shock though your damage.

My 3.1 sabo (MineMemeGod was around 400k). Yoke are rather cheap, test it for yourself. Please do note that it will reduce your tooltip dps as it's benefits are hidden. Under PoB, plug in a Yoke, go to configurations, put your flasks, power charges (if you want) and change enemy to Shaper/Guardian. Then go to Calc, select your GC link and browse over the shock mod/dura it will show you what you're getting and that number is actually supposed to be higher, full Yoke dps cannot be properly calculated in PoB.

Gonna try this, dont really care about tooltip dps, only about real one.
"
Karyoplasma wrote:

My new Sceptre. Slammed the +cold damage to spells lol

Why in the hell of the goddess do u slam it with no f**** cold damage gain? A mean, the desired mods are cold and chaos and u slam a fire///lighting? lmao.

OT: Just killed U-Elder deathless, was easy peasy, the extra attack speed and "evasion" from Cat's form + Phase Acrobatics made it really easy. >Pitty that the jewel was i think the worst on the fucking market.
Last edited by SrSwagnty on Mar 23, 2018, 4:44:15 PM
"
SrSwagnty wrote:

OT: Just killed U-Elder deathless, was easy peasy, the extra attack speed and "evasion" from Cat's form + Phase Acrobatics made it really easy. >Pitty that the jewel was i think the worst on the fucking market.

How much do you think the chest helped? I'm currently stuck between just buying a 6-L carcass jack versus getting both a hypothermia+mines helmet and the farrul chest... is it worth all the extra money? It seems like a pain to 5B1G the chest...
I finally got some free time and finished act 10 with my miner. I got probably fastest Kitava kill I ever made.
Anyway I just have now junk leveling gear and started maps.

Got also finally 60 rings and got Loreweave with really decent rolls (max res roll, decent others0, was surpised because my luck so far in Bestiary is shiit:

No luck with 6l so far so Im still using atm tabula.

Got also shaped base but no luck so far with craft, gonna make something usable and will try get second base to try craft something good.

But I have one question tho, is Loreweave a good choice for GC mines? I see recently many people going into Farrul Fur and Im not sure which route I should try.

"
GokzhuL wrote:
"
SrSwagnty wrote:

How much do you think the chest helped? I'm currently stuck between just buying a 6-L carcass jack versus getting both a hypothermia+mines helmet and the farrul chest... is it worth all the extra money? It seems like a pain to 5B1G the chest...

I manage to get a pretty juicy helmet to put there the GC and the damage is more than enough to kill every content in the game ( understand me, kill is not melt, u have to move and palce totem and pew pew pew and repeat. ) Then i just take all nodes up to Phase Acrobatics and 3 CWDT Setups ( Immortal call, Enfeble + Frost Bomb, Arctic Armour <- Really underrated, the phys dmge mitigation + chill enemies on hit makes mapping really safe.)
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
iamjustacrazy wrote:

Gonna try this, dont really care about tooltip dps, only about real one.

let me know how you go.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info