[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
SrSwagnty wrote:
"
Karyoplasma wrote:

My new Sceptre. Slammed the +cold damage to spells lol

Why in the hell of the goddess do u slam it with no f**** cold damage gain? A mean, the desired mods are cold and chaos and u slam a fire///lighting? lmao.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, Fire/Lightning is pretty much the same as Cold/Lightning. If anything you would want Fire/Cold, since the only specific cold damage passives you're likely picking up is Snowforged
"
waved4sh wrote:
"
SrSwagnty wrote:
"
Karyoplasma wrote:

My new Sceptre. Slammed the +cold damage to spells lol

Why in the hell of the goddess do u slam it with no f**** cold damage gain? A mean, the desired mods are cold and chaos and u slam a fire///lighting? lmao.

Unless I'm missing something obvious, Fire/Lightning is pretty much the same as Cold/Lightning. If anything you would want Fire/Cold, since the only specific cold damage passives you're likely picking up is Snowforged

We use cold pen, GC is cold based and on top of it, if you use yoke, your cold damage should be the highest damage type you do thus giving you a significant increase in dps with good gears. That's why.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 24, 2018, 2:23:11 AM
Always wanted to try gc miner and I'm glad I did. Looked at this guide as a reference and changed couple of things to suit my own gears, just killed shaper with my budget gears, it was one of the easiest shaper kills I've done so far, uberelder is next :D
what the current bis amulet for build ?
hello, how much damage i need to do shaper ? i've done yellow elder, and tier 15 map, they died quite fast, what upgrade should i need ? so far i can run all map, what upgrade should i do other than getting 6 link ? i have 1 exalt to use, my avg damage to shaper atm is 105k at PoB with diamond+atziri, and enemies got chilled and blinded, should i use yoke suffering too ? are it can perma shock on bosses ?
this is my current gear atm
Spoiler

most of my gear are self found, except the essence worm and the daggers, i buy 86 shaped and alt spam it, pandemonius got from beast craft,
Last edited by keroro800 on Mar 24, 2018, 2:31:03 PM
Well i've gotten a better setup then last league, and its pretty fucking nasty.

411k per mine, but obviously higher. Need to get another double t1 dag and a new AM ring. Aiming for damage pen on my bubonics, and thats about it right now. Gonna try uber elder here soon, just gotta ping-ponging influence on t14/t15s till i level up.
Hey, today i Alt crafted this shaped dagger with T1 %Phys to Cold and T1 Crit Chance for Spells. I wondered what would be the best next step (farely new to crafting). Just regal it and hope for the best or is the magic item Imprint Beastcraft an option to think of. Any help is highly appreciated =]

Why does OP use that Hammer weapon? Been wondering why use Brightbeak.

Also, in the latest update, I see enduring cry linked with Cast when damage taken... if only that still worked ;-;

"
Goremise wrote:
Why does OP use that Hammer weapon? Been wondering why use Brightbeak.

Also, in the latest update, I see enduring cry linked with Cast when damage taken... if only that still worked ;-;

Brightbeak just for mapping as it has very high attack speed. This way you can shield charge / whirling blades around quickly. If you have some good items and gems you don't even need the extra dps of a good weapon for the trash mobs.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Uder Elder down-

That fight requires a lot of active dodging- highly recommended to use a glove of insanity and have some sort of attack speed bonus if you're using dual daggers for whirling blade.

Couple of things:
1. You can't 1 shot your way through, it's a timed fight with immune phases and that ping pongs between elder and shaper.

2. When elder does that AoE slow on you, don't dash in a straight line- it's based on where the shaper is at, if he's to the right or the left of you, dash up and down as during that slow-mo phase, shaper will be throwing lightning balls and laser beams at you.

3. I found that due to my damage being so high, totem + mines wasn't required and just burned mana and my lavianga charges for no good reason. Dropping mines + manual detonation was much better for me.

4. Manage your flask charges.

5. Distraction= death. Was going to be deathless but received a whisper from a fellow miner from the thread and got distracted. So, /DND that shit when you do your attempt.

Currenct gears:

Got some crappy loots to show for :(

Meh, I can't complaint, got a Starforge prior to the Elder influence taking over.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 25, 2018, 4:44:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info