[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

I hate to post this, as quite a few have posted requesting advice before me. I'm at the point where I've quit some of the previous leagues I've played. Doing t10 maps or so with no real progress, mostly due to lack of gear. I've never been rich or anything, but I do have like 300 chaos or so to spend this time around. My biggest problem is never being able to tell what to spend my currency on. I'm level 89 and still using Tabula Rasa is quite telling I'd say. I did get my "additional mine" Helmet today for 35ish chaos which is certainly a decent upgrade from my previous one.

Is there a consensus on which armor would be at least "undoubtedly-good" for this build? The last few pages are more confusing than anything. Or what should I buy next anyway? I'm using two Long Winters for the conversion.

I would really appreciate a simple list of items which I should upgrade first if nothing else.

The skill tree seems to be pretty solid anyways as I managed to kill The Eradicator today with my not-so-great gear. It's a really nice guide, no doubt about that. I'm just not confident on buying anything, even though I do have a decent amount of currency.
"
Synestesiaz wrote:
I hate to post this, as quite a few have posted requesting advice before me. I'm at the point where I've quit some of the previous leagues I've played. Doing t10 maps or so with no real progress, mostly due to lack of gear. I've never been rich or anything, but I do have like 300 chaos or so to spend this time around. My biggest problem is never being able to tell what to spend my currency on. I'm level 89 and still using Tabula Rasa is quite telling I'd say. I did get my "additional mine" Helmet today for 35ish chaos which is certainly a decent upgrade from my previous one.

Is there a consensus on which armor would be at least "undoubtedly-good" for this build? The last few pages are more confusing than anything. Or what should I buy next anyway? I'm using two Long Winters for the conversion.

I would really appreciate a simple list of items which I should upgrade first if nothing else.

The skill tree seems to be pretty solid anyways as I managed to kill The Eradicator today with my not-so-great gear. It's a really nice guide, no doubt about that. I'm just not confident on buying anything, even though I do have a decent amount of currency.

need to get yourself a cheap-ish (or good one, depending on the money you have) shaper dagger with % physical as extra cold damage. You also may be better with the belt of the deceiver for now than with the belt you have. And maybe change your tabula to a rare 6 link with some defenses on it (life, resists etc.). It won't cost you that much.
Last edited by zeturka on Mar 22, 2018, 6:51:41 PM
One of my friends - playing a totem build - showed me his Indigon helmet yesterday. And, I was wondering if that thing could work on a GC miner, possibly with a tremor rod for emptying the mana pool faster. What do you think?
"
Mirchea wrote:
One of my friends - playing a totem build - showed me his Indigon helmet yesterday. And, I was wondering if that thing could work on a GC miner, possibly with a tremor rod for emptying the mana pool faster. What do you think?

It does. It's a cheaper alternative to 1 shot end game bosses but it would be a bit clunky with lavianga since it removes mana cost of your skills so only the initial mana pool dump would be counted and any mana spent thereafter but during lavianga, no bonus damage whatsoever.

As mentioned, it's awesome if you don't have GG gears and want to 1 shot some bosses providing you do have some average gear already eqipped. I wouldn't go tremor, too much spell crit loss, you can easily dump the mana pool, avg we have is around 1400, which is just a few seconds of pressing it. I wouldn't use the helm for mapping though, just to setup 1 shot scenarios for like uber elder and with GG gear, it doesn't matter anyway.
I just new started this build. My friend killed 42 uber elder's. But tree is different. Im doing his tree. And armour is Shroud. %37 elemental penetration is nice.

its my profile, char name LuckStarGCMiner
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/luckstar53/characters

I recommend to use

2x The Long Winter Cobalt Jewel
1x Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel

Shroud of the Lightless Carnal Armour

For weapon use cheap uniQue that for boost dps. After change with stat stick ones.

2x Shimmeron Tornado Wand

Good Luck.
"
Synestesiaz wrote:

No worries, it's just not that simple to make individual shopping lists sorted by relative power gain per chaos spent. I won't go that far either, however some pointers:

You appear to have an empty jewel socket: Get a Clear Mind jewel.
Minmaxing your flasks is a matter of some pocket change.
On the passive tree Sanctity + Deep Wisdom are inferior (imo) to the 5% and 6% mini life nodes you left out.

Your budget doesn't allow for an endgame 6L chest yet, though to answer your question: A Carcass Jack as per the guide is perfectly fine. All the other options are much more expensive for their coloring requirements and haven't been tested conclusively yet.

What I would do with your budget is upgrade every slot except helmet. Most slots are obvious, but please also get a rare 6L chest for now. It could take a while to save up for a 6L unique. The rares I'm wearing were like 20-40c except for the shield.
For a weapon, you either spend 3ex plus or you just get Brightbeak/Princess.

You could also check prices for lvl21 GC, I was surprised when I got it for around 20c (Hatred the same).
"
rotheee wrote:
ur ring and ur belt is realy bad man.

i also prefer two shaped daggers but thats up to u

So is a belt like this good with the jewel? Also what kind of stats should I be looking for on a ring? Thanks for the advice :)
btw will Shroud of Lightness give more DPS than, I don't know, carcass jack 6linked? Like if we ditch conc effect, keep 5 link (4 blue 1 green), will lvl 20 cold pene from Shroud give us more damage?
i think not.

crit is ok. mana is .. okish ..
id defenitely recomment elepen on the jewel. and life if possible

i use this but im capped with res ..
1 jewel was about 20-25C

for rings i recomment an Opal ring but take what u get .. life is always important ..
u ca use them to reach resi cap too with stuff like

Last edited by rotheee on Mar 23, 2018, 8:31:18 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
i think not.

crit is ok. mana is .. okish ..
id defenitely recomment elepen on the jewel. and life if possible

i use this but im capped with res ..
1 jewel was about 20-25C

for rings i recomment an Opal ring but take what u get .. life is always important ..
u ca use them to reach resi cap too with stuff like

Weak :) my first shaped ring this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info