[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Quick update.

Mapping has been fantastic. No longer do I have to put up with GC with map clearing. Even red tiered map, Frostbolts ends up shredding through them.

So you are using 4L frostbolt mines to clear maps? Is that really better than GC?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Quick update.

Mapping has been fantastic. No longer do I have to put up with GC with map clearing. Even red tiered map, Frostbolts ends up shredding through them.

So you are using 4L frostbolt mines to clear maps? Is that really better than GC?

it's actually 6l, if you notice the helmet built in supports.

@ShadowGenisys - wouldn't you think BF or EK would work better since you're using a lot of phys conversion on gear?
Last edited by anone on Mar 14, 2018, 4:06:04 AM
"
BlRTH wrote:

So my cast when damage taken is not working with this helm. Any ideas?
Also how is the rest of my gear for taking down shaper/uber atziri etc.:

and kaom's roots

Cast when damage taken cannot work on that helm because it is linked to remote mine. If you read the green text on the CWDT gem it says "Cannot support skills used by totems, traps, or mines.".
IGN: LadyAlistra
"
anone wrote:
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
Quick update.

it's actually 6l, if you notice the helmet built in supports.

@ShadowGenisys - wouldn't you think BF or EK would work better since you're using a lot of phys conversion on gear?

Interesting take. I'm unsure how well EK will perform as the frostbolt is mine based as well. BF would be quite annoying to use due to how squishy we are.

I went frostbolt mines because it's cold based and pierces targets as well as having it's own unique jewels. Launching 55 frostbolts over a couple of screens is pretty amazing clear.

I mapped with a couple of friends and they were pretty impressed with the clearspeed and AoE since my single target dps remains intact due to GC linked in my Armour.

I also went Inpulsa instead of carcass since well, I solved the AoE problem I had with this build back in 3.1. The shock enemies explodes works with mines as well and yeah I'm always shocking through Yoke.

Edit: It's ShadowGenisys here. My forums only account.
I'm optimizing my tree to take Phase Acrobatics, and so far have removed:
- Sanctity: all it does is 1% life regen and +10 STR which I don't need
- Snowforged (3 nodes), as it is pretty average and I have plenty dps now that I have a decent dagger
- Blast Radius (3 nodes), again average dps, and I don;t seem to notice the loss of AOE (even though I am running Concentrated Effect)

Using Lavianga's Spirit instead of Vaal Clarity for mana, so I can use a Vaal Grace

Now have 40/30 dodge and 76/65 with Vaal Grace.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 14, 2018, 7:45:52 AM
I CBf logging in to my other account. So I'll quote myself with an edit:
"The shock enemies explodes works with mines as well and yeah I'm always shocking through Yoke."

It wasn't the mines that was proccing the explosion, it was my frostbomb through CWDT setup and bubonic.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Mar 14, 2018, 9:17:51 AM
Seriously op skill, that GC combined with mines. Deserves nerf.

After one week of gameplay and with less then 10ex gear investment trivialised almost whole content, finished Atlas (except bugged obas cursed trove) and sitting on 70k hideout dps.

Decided my gc miner is finished for this season at level 91. Starting new char which will hopefully be more fun. I could grind to upgrade gear for more DPS but what would be the point?

Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Mar 14, 2018, 9:51:57 AM
How do yall get around when mapping? Quicksilver flask just feels slow. Movement skill + faster attacks + culling 20% also feels a bit slow. Do i need both essence of insanity gloves and a fast mainhand like brightbeak? Do i just keep a brightbeak + prismatic blade in the swap?
I'm currently using this setup, do you think its better damage wise to go for Inpulsa + yoke combo?

Health is a bit doable even though its only 3k, playstyle is just a bit slow due to me having to take caution.

"
HansKoKo wrote:
I'm currently using this setup, do you think its better damage wise to go for Inpulsa + yoke combo?

Health is a bit doable even though its only 3k, playstyle is just a bit slow due to me having to take caution.

I dont think Inpulsa is a good item choice for us.

(20-50)% increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently - carcass jack has (40-50)% increased Area Damage

(25-40)% increased Effect of Shock
- just improves the threshold, which is irrelevant with our burst.

Shocked Enemies you Kill Explode
- we already oneshot the screen anyways.

Unaffected by Shock - pyromaniac

so, inpulsa just gives 10 more life, while carcass jack still has 20% inc aoe and 12% all res plus far higher eva

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info