[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

For mapping, are you guys using Conc effect all the time or switching to Conc for bosses only? I'm using Inc AoE right now, without the 2 threshhold gems for additional bursts, and I already hit more than a screen away. Not sure if it's really necessary to have so much or if it's smoother with Conc effect. Maybe in high red tiers since for now in white maps I 1 shot rares anyways even with like 13k damage so I don't really need more damage.
"
PerkyPsycho wrote:
Seriously op skill, that GC combined with mines. Deserves nerf.

After one week of gameplay and with less then 10ex gear investment trivialised almost whole content, finished Atlas (except bugged obas cursed trove) and sitting on 70k hideout dps.

Decided my gc miner is finished for this season at level 91. Starting new char which will hopefully be more fun. I could grind to upgrade gear for more DPS but what would be the point?

Agree on "should be nerfed".

The combo of physical spells and "gain extra damage" mods on daggers is totally unbalanced and GC is the worst offender.

Am now at 55K in hideout, which means one-shotting exiles.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 14, 2018, 3:01:49 PM
where i wrong? i only have 26k dps in hideout :(
One more thing: what's better, a level 20 GC gem with 23% quality, or a 21 GC gem with 0 quality (corrupted)?
"
GokzhuL wrote:
One more thing: what's better, a level 20 GC gem with 23% quality, or a 21 GC gem with 0 quality (corrupted)?

21 0% > 20 23%
"
Hellboy88 wrote:
where i wrong? i only have 26k dps in hideout :(

Most likely the daggers. You need daggers with a lot of "gain extra damage".

These two are mediocre, others have much better ones.

A 20/20 or 21/20 Glacial cascade also does wonders.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 15, 2018, 4:10:44 AM
Finally finished the bullshit rng fiesta that is memory fragment 15. Downed uber elder in 3 portals, biggest problem was mana management/degens are nasty in the fight. Should be do-able deathless after some practice as my damage is plenty for the fight. 55.6k h/o no pots. 96 all res for max wise oak effect. 5.3k hp/2k mana.

Gear spoiler:
Spoiler

Would be awesome if someone could upload an uber elder attempt with this build
@Glaciez how is the Loreweave? I plan to buy it too, but don't have enough exs yet.
And why do you have HH? You don't kill any monsters, or it gives you mods anyway?
im 86. im sure i could farm, shaper - uber atziri .. but how to reach them?

im at t10 in my Atlas .. and wont spent 100 c for a shaper set .. whats ur trick?
Last edited by rotheee on Mar 15, 2018, 8:19:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info