[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

how do you guys move around with shield charge, my lack of attack speed gets me killed often
"
BlRTH wrote:
how do you guys move around with shield charge, my lack of attack speed gets me killed often

Brightbeak
Anyone mind taking a look at my setup and helping me improve on it, would greatly appreciate it.
"
Lunarsz wrote:
Anyone mind taking a look at my setup and helping me improve on it, would greatly appreciate it.

1. Secondary dagger with 36% cold+
2. Helm with additional mine
3. Better ring
4. Better belt
5. Better abyss jewel in belt
6. Kaoms with ench
7. Change flasks..
8. Dual long winters

other than that..
the order does not matter..
"
Qoptery wrote:
I am currently funding a miner with a currency character and buying gear for gc miner from time to time, but i have few questions in my mind...
If i use pandemonius, kaoms root and hrimburn (for conversion) how will i cap my resistances?
Which one is more important? additional trap or 40% conversion? Do I really need to use hrimburn if i dont use helmet enchant?

If someone can enlighten me about this it would be great...
Thanks...

An additional mine is 33% more damage, which is *huge*.

Your options for conversion:
1) Helmet Enchant
2) Hrimburn
3) 2x The Long Winter Jewel
4) Physical to Lightning Gem

The best option would be a +mine helmet with the enchant, but these are 10 ex and up.

The most practical solution would be to replace Concentrated effect/Increased Area of Effect with Physical to Lightning and use a +1 helmet. Two Long Winters and a +1 helmet is also fairly practical. Hrimburn is only suitable for leveling.

Capping your resistances with a lot of uniques means getting a belt with 110+ resists and jewels with resists. *IF* you take Acrobatics and Born in the Shadows, you may want to consider the two nodes to Survivalist: they will give you +11% resist all and 36% evasion.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 13, 2018, 8:04:03 AM

I should divine it. And add multiple mode. Too bad damage rolled as t2.
Last edited by PerkyPsycho on Mar 13, 2018, 7:33:54 AM

Hey guys fairly new player I'm looking for advice on how to scale my damage. I know my gear is fairly trash and that I need a 6 link asap but other than the obvious, what is the best path for scaling my dps. If I get could get advice on what to purchase next etc. id really appreciate. I'm seeing people with almost 100k hideout mine damage just wondering how to get there. Are things like double daggers necessary?
Thanks.
I started this league with a frost blades raider and though that shreds through mobs it struggles at bosses without top end gear.

So, I decided to try a mine build for the first time and have to admit that it takes some getting used to. Worst part of playing mines is obviously the clunkiness of putting down a mine, then detonating at the right time. I still think this takes quite a bit of time to get used to but I am also using some different ways of detonating mines to make life easier.

For strong bosses putting down a spell totem behind you with detonate mines and faster casting means you can spam mine laying between the boss and the totem which get detonated instantly so if you manage mana you can spam the mines for a huge DPS burst.

I am now also using a CWDT lvl1 with detonate mines and then just charge into a mob pack, put down mines quickly and when I get some hits the mines trigger by the CWDT. This reduces the number of actions and removes the clunkiness a bit.

Now getting better EHP to be able to take a few hits is priority. DPS is ok for most mobs and bosses.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Flapdrol wrote:
"
Qoptery wrote:
I am currently funding a miner with a currency character and buying gear for gc miner from time to time, but i have few questions in my mind...
If i use pandemonius, kaoms root and hrimburn (for conversion) how will i cap my resistances?
Which one is more important? additional trap or 40% conversion? Do I really need to use hrimburn if i dont use helmet enchant?

If someone can enlighten me about this it would be great...
Thanks...

An additional mine is 33% more damage, which is *huge*.

Your options for conversion:
1) Helmet Enchant
2) Hrimburn
3) 2x The Long Winter Jewel
4) Physical to Lightning Gem

The best option would be a +mine helmet with the enchant, but these are 10 ex and up.

The most practical solution would be to replace Concentrated effect/Increased Area of Effect with Physical to Lightning and use a +1 helmet. Two Long Winters and a +1 helmet is also fairly practical. Hrimburn is only suitable for leveling.

Capping your resistances with a lot of uniques means getting a belt with 110+ resists and jewels with resists. *IF* you take Acrobatics and Born in the Shadows, you may want to consider the two nodes to Survivalist: they will give you +11% resist all and 36% evasion.

Thanks a lot for explanation :) I think i will get phys to light gem :)
Thanks a lot really appreciated
First time round trying a miners build and it has been a blast and so easy up to 12 maps. On t12 maps I feel like I've ran in to a wall.

I am dying quite frequently and have a hard time progressing whilst my RES are capped and sitting at 4K HP with a tabule equipped.
Could someone be so kind to review the character DonTellMommyweMining and give me some pointers? I am playing in BSC and my goal would be to farm guardians and see how far I can go after that.

**edit**
I have around 300 pure chaos saved up to invest which I would gladly do to take the character further.
Last edited by Zenminded on Mar 13, 2018, 9:17:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info