[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

No build can in reality be done in 10c. The key pieces are but the moment you have to think tri res boots + life + movement you are out of the 10c realm, at least early league anyway. As for the rings and stuff. Really just grab stuff with flat elemental damage and that should do you good, get your resists where you can.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Anyone tried it in HC? How did you level this build effectively?
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPEADDYAAHVFfJeX-_W0OOUZjDZVS2HiJpWJ03BSKgtd8isKES8OSO4Vt3URlgcelS7w1UlRf8YwW60zGdeiow_EO3y4ysHzCNSKBvD5j_rsGGSqm4ZqNtDQRwbb57TFYqxsjJ2qcFGzAzIYUzHC7AW1jb_UI1FHMHx_K1b6d9cUdaTCjX0j9k2SkA0zeOc6G-Djn2egh3ZKfejWIurDOpu1X7CExTIBshnPespKUUysR31bKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS_o9N46ZX2L051G_yoJ_9bn7dePmNuedUJP3_3luvIXaGzsEzbAjxioIe2wv-CvJFOuEAAAAAAA==

Try It) more life and damage normal
No, dont try it. At POB damage low....and HP 5500
Hey! Currently playing it, level 68 at the moment. Liking it so far, but died A LOT. Have to play more careful I think.

As a helmet, what do you suggest we use? Some specific unique? Or just a rare with resists/life?
Thoughts on Oskarm for this build? Assassin's Mark on hit, more spell dodge, accuracy % and some crit. Seems pretty good but I'm not sure if the curse will do much if we kill everything in one or two trap throws anyway.

"
Snakorek wrote:
Anyone tried it in HC? How did you level this build effectively?

I'm doing it on HC atm. It's a bit of a struggle honestly. I used Ice Trap all the way up until I could buy a Chin Sol and Tinkerskin.
Hi, i'm having a wonderfull time, i took the tree from the guy who did shaper, now that i have mind over matter and the life regen ascendency its really good with insane damage.

I still have a question since i didnt see a pantheon section in your guide, what pantheon do you recommend? I went for Lunaris + Ralakesh.
"
DeGGestR wrote:
No, dont try it. At POB damage low....and HP 5500

wot?
Can you update the tree please? Not sure which ascendancies to take. Chain reaction vs Explosives expert...I mean, Born in the Shadows seems too good to not take, right?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 6, 2018, 1:09:15 AM
What auras are people running? The OP listed Wrath and Herald of Ice but I've found that the added %phys ones (Herald of Ash and Hatred) are much more DPS. Is there something I'm missing?

Edit: Retested with higher level gems and this was no longer true. But I'm still curious what others are using.
Last edited by atolleso on Mar 6, 2018, 1:14:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info