[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

"
Elhazzared wrote:
Can you share the pastebin for your path of building? I am trying to make this build on it but it doesn't gets anywhere near the 100K DPS that you say it clocks for you so I must be doing something wrong.

I was gonna go ancestral warchief totems since that's what I did last 2 leagues and it works well on a relatively low budget but this looks a lot simpler to gear and my most fun build ever was a low life trapper back when you could fully convert ice traps to fire and then chaos which basically oneshoted every boss in the game. Granted on 3K life it was not easy to be remain alive back then. XD

Hi! I don't have one setup just now as I haven't played the build in 2 leagues but I'll get a standard char setup for launch day and post the link. Make sure the settings on the "Configuration" tab are all setup properly, that tends to be why tooltip looks low on PoB. Stuff like "Enemy is in close range" and "projectile travel distance: 0" ticks will increase the values to what you should be seeing.
"
nowai27 wrote:
point blank passive keystone doesn't work with traps, so why do you take it?

The trap triggers and amplifies a projectile attack and Point Blank works with projectile attacks. Point Blank does work with this build.

The travel distance is from the trap detonation point as well, so it always gets the max damage.
"
UcigaToaca wrote:
What a wonderfull build.
I wanna try it tomorrow as a league starter.
Do you think can do the HOGM map?
As I want to farm just that map only once I can mapping.
Thanks.
Again, what stupidity of gear with awesome dps. Purely brilliant.

Thanks!

I did HOGM once with the build, but honestly it wasn't the smoothest thing ever because some of those dudes are really fast and they have tiny hitboxes. It was the first time I ever did HOGM on any character though so I'm sure someone experienced would have an easier time.
I think I see why you get a very high damage tool now with the pastebin. It's the jewelry that you are using with plenty of flat damage added to attack. I'm not sure I'd classify those as cheap for the build, but I see the potential of the buil and I will give this build a try.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Lol this build is so OP. Did normal atziri today on lvl 71 with a 5link and lvl 16 gems. 5K tooltip but oneshoting atziri phases.
https://pastebin.com/rJq0H8CU

Here is how I plan on building my friend's trapper, it sort of needs more work esp with the flasks. This might not end up well due to having low hp....

Is there a reason why you did not go with Ele focus? It seems to up the dps by 10k +
Last edited by HansKoKo on Mar 2, 2018, 10:57:15 AM
Good thing to point is that in 3.2 Sharpnel shot is gonna be 50 phys to lightning conversion(from 40%). So finally we have 100% ele conversion with signal fire.
Last edited by Vitacze on Mar 2, 2018, 5:43:12 AM
Any actuell skill tree or pastebin?

Wanna do it as leaguestarter
Bayern des samma mia
There is a paste bin in the first post, you just have to adjust the ascendencies.

You may also want to juggle a little bit with the support gemes, I've found out I can pump far more damage by doing so but other than that you should be fine.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
ive used that pastebin.. seen his gear? its perfect in any way... no way to get this build done with 10c or?

he has nearly perfect gear in each slot..

any pastebin with regular gear? thats what iam lookin for
Bayern des samma mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info