[3.2] BUFFED "Chin Sol Trapnel Shot" - 10c Budget, farm Atziri/Uber Lab/High Maps

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi hi! Could this build work if I run as a ranger, specifically deadeye? I am after a cheap league starter that can easily farm Uber lab but I prefer ranger to transition to mapping builds later in league. And I hate the usual jugg or slayer builds for Uber lab cos I just like that ranged play style more and they suffer from bad izaro buffs sometimes.

Really keen to hear your thoughts on this :))

Would someone kindly give me their insight on my question?
What order should I take the passives?
Any input for this league? Delve league I mean...

Is any good?
Last edited by UcigaToaca on Oct 24, 2018, 6:27:12 PM
i tried to bring the build to 3.4, if someone finds errors, plz tell me :)

https://pastebin.com/kDTS0BRb

i guess i will start with this build in 3.5, if so i will take a look at the changes and will adjust it.
Last edited by PoisonBlack666 on Oct 25, 2018, 5:01:30 PM
planning on this for the new betrayal league. Once the patch notes drop we could discuss how best to start this build for that league.
does the Chin Sol nerf kill this build?
"
Seadonkey1 wrote:
does the Chin Sol nerf kill this build?

It's gonna hurt it a ton. I'm not playing it at the beginning of the league but expect just under under 35% damage loss at end game based on a brief PoB check. It should still be fine for almost everything, but I can't be sure without testing it.
I just tried this build and it's not viable anymore, once you hit T9+ maps you just die too much. I am dying so much I can't level past 87 now.

The main issue is the damage drop off. This build has always been VERY squishy, it made up for this by destroying packs before they could reach you, and melting bosses VERY quickly. This is no longer true, with good gear you get about 4kish life and stuff DOES make it through now, and when they hit you, you get single shotted. And not just by bosses. Some blue mobs have crit hit me and killed me.

For a lot of high DPS builds, you can afford to lose a bit, for this build that's not true, you NEED the DPS, its how you survive. Loss of DPS == reduced survival, and that's what I am seeing now.

I played this build before nerf and it was amazing, I was clearing t15 maps, now I can't even clear t10 without dying.

It still has the DPS to clear t15, but you WILL dying and that means you won't be able to level past 85 very easily.

I doubt this build can do shaper anymore, i am not convinced it can do the guardians, let alone shapper :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info