[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

"
Ynera wrote:
btw phoenix is the easiest for sure

Not sure I agree.

Phoenix does a firebomb attack, which debuffs you for -50% fire res before going off. You avoid the bomb, but the debuf degens you crazy fast if you are not overcapped for at least 50%. Add elemental weakness curse, and this map is quite deadly when not overcapped.

If overcapped, yes, it is :)
"
osiwm wrote:
"
Ynera wrote:
btw phoenix is the easiest for sure

Not sure I agree.

Phoenix does a firebomb attack, which debuffs you for -50% fire res before going off. You avoid the bomb, but the debuf degens you crazy fast if you are not overcapped for at least 50%. Add elemental weakness curse, and this map is quite deadly when not overcapped.

If overcapped, yes, it is :)

My fault, sorry to mention I run the fight without RF and have at least 220% fire res :p

Minotaur is also easy as fuck, is just "run much more that huge cow" :p
"
Ynera wrote:
without RF

I have to do that more :)
Does "Increased Critical Strike Chance/Chance for Spells" increase the chance of EO proccing?

Also would life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks be good with Orb of Storms?
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 5, 2017, 9:12:41 PM
I'm a new player and playing hardcore. Currently level 73 with this build. Does it work in the guardian ascendancy too? I'd like to be safer in maps.
Can someone check why my build is so weak? Char is Needauctionhouse. I just get wrecked in red maps...
"
JuvenileMango wrote:
Can someone check why my build is so weak? Char is Needauctionhouse. I just get wrecked in red maps...

Weird..your char seems pretty solid also as dps. What is your main problem? Damage? degen?

You actually have toons of life and low mana regen, you degen too fast when you take damage, I suggest to remove some life and improve your mana (and mana reg) with deep wisdom and 3 point under it.

You could also remove 3 points near Shaper and try Righteous Decree.

Add a ruby flask regen to help on spike damage.

Remember the "bad" map's mods (listed 3/4 pages ago)
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
Does "Increased Critical Strike Chance/Chance for Spells" increase the chance of EO proccing?

Also would life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks be good with Orb of Storms?

1) Yes but actually not really need this, is already solid and work with other 3 sockets.

2) No, OoS is a spell, not an attack :)
Arcane surge(lvl 4-7, don't overlevel it!) + curse on hit + flamm/enfeeble + Orb of Storms

Quick question why dont you want to overlevel arcane surge?
"
rodrivar wrote:
Arcane surge(lvl 4-7, don't overlevel it!) + curse on hit + flamm/enfeeble + Orb of Storms

Quick question why dont you want to overlevel arcane surge?

the more level arcane surge have, the more mana you have to "spend" to proc it

so, mantain it around level 5 have it proc with 25 mana spend... and level 20 orb of storm cost 27 mana... conclusion 1 proc of arcane surge every 1 orb of storm cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info