[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

So I'm still not sure how to fix my life regen issue. My mana is fine and I've tried playing around in Path of Building - adding life, mana and mana regen and my life regen is always in the red. This is with a level 20 Purity of Fire.

I'm about to give up :(
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 5, 2017, 3:54:10 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
... you mean "%life, mana regen"
this.

I now noticed you dont have summon stone golem, at least level 17 will give you positive life regen.

Maybe change your boots, buy one with +# maximum mana, life reg, res (if needed) and lab enchant % life and mana regenerate if you were hit recently. That enchant add something like +40 net regen both mana and life

Try those and let me know :)

"
Ynera wrote:
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:
... you mean "%life, mana regen"
this.

I now noticed you dont have summon stone golem, at least level 17 will give you positive life regen.

Maybe change your boots, buy one with +# maximum mana, life reg, res (if needed) and lab enchant % life and mana regenerate if you were hit recently. That enchant add something like +40 net regen both mana and life

Try those and let me know :)

Thanks again for your help.

Didn't want to rely on the golem as they tend to die, but I see what you mean.

I have managed to buy a few more items with +life regen on it, including boots (they're level 72).

Also most importantly, it looks like I missed an entire cluster of %life regen nodes, so that's easy to fix :)
https://imgur.com/hUKcSN2
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Also most importantly, it looks like I missed an entire cluster of %life regen nodes, so that's easy to fix :)
https://imgur.com/hUKcSN2

Well done.

Yeah that rocky guy dies a lot, but with faster casting after shield charge (cruel lab points), his recast is pretty fast.

Dont give up!
At what point is it "safe" to try guardians? I've never tried them before at all with any of my characters. I'm lv89 with 6,4k hp and 2,2k unreserved mana (you can see my gear in my profile), farming shaped t11s, t13s, and some t14 maps pretty comfortably. Should I do some t15 maps before the guardians? Also, which guardian would be the easiest with this build?
Last edited by epiy0 on Sep 5, 2017, 7:54:11 AM
"
Ynera wrote:

Well done.

Yeah that rocky guy dies a lot, but with faster casting after shield charge (cruel lab points), his recast is pretty fast.

Dont give up!

Finally got it to work! Just need to get my cold resist back to 75% and upgrade my gloves, weapon* and flasks and then I should be good to run RF in higher tiered maps (gave it ago on T3 at level 72 and it made clearing so much quicker, if a bit riskier).

Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 5, 2017, 9:21:53 AM
"
At what point is it "safe" to try guardians? I've never tried them before at all with any of my characters. I'm lv89 with 6,4k hp and 2,2k unreserved mana (you can see my gear in my profile), farming shaped t11s, t13s, and some t14 maps pretty comfortably. Should I do some t15 maps before the guardians? Also, which guardian would be the easiest with this build?

Your life and mana is quite good for guardians idd. I suggest to work out on some quality of skill's gems especially burning damage on both SR and RF.

Try some t15 (abyss for example is brainless).. btw phoenix is the easiest for sure becouse you have a lot of fire res. Sometimes I feels like to remove RF during corrupted t15/16 for the enormous lfe/mana regen u get :)
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Finally got it to work! Just need to get my cold resist back to 75% and upgrade my gloves, weapon* and flasks and then I should be good to run RF in higher tiered maps (gave it ago on T3 at level 72 and it made clearing so much quicker, if a bit riskier).

Yeah doryiani is a good choice : shield chargin faster, elem damage and prolif (orb of storm as someone suggested).

Dont forget Ruby Flask, help a lot during massive damage. And onslaught flask (maybe not so written :p)

When you hit 80ish grab an opal ring and remove Atziri foibe for a much useful neck (someone use Biscos) but I prefer marble one.

Rememeber, btw, that you can always run map with "bad" mods (listed 1 or 2 pages ago), just remove RF and your life will get lot better.

After that the "must" steps is the remaining 4 lab's point. Already after merc one your quality of life is lot lot better.

Sincerly, Ynera.
Last edited by Ynera on Sep 5, 2017, 9:36:43 AM
"
Ynera wrote:

Yeah doryiani is a good choice : shield chargin faster, elem damage and prolif (orb of storm as someone suggested).

Dont forget Ruby Flask, help a lot during massive damage. And onslaught flask (maybe not so written :p)

When you hit 80ish grab an opal ring and remove Atziri foibe for a much useful neck (someone use Biscos) but I prefer marble one.

Rememeber, btw, that you can always run map with "bad" mods (listed 1 or 2 pages ago), just remove RF and your life will get lot better.

After that the "must" steps is the remaining 4 lab's point. Already after merc one your quality of life is lot lot better.

Sincerly, Ynera.

Not sure what I'd put in the links to take advantage of the Ela Prof. Have Orb in the 4 link setup as suggested by the guide

Opal rings are all selling for 35c+. Luckily I don't need the foible to avoid degen, but I felt I was dying too fast without it. Hopefully that can go when I get more mana regen and life on other gear.

Yep, did Merc Lab before my RF test. Concentrated Ground is awesome.
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 5, 2017, 9:47:26 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

Not sure what I'd put in the links to take advantage of the Ela Prof. Have Orb in the 4 link setup as suggested by the guide

Opal rings are all selling for 35c+. Luckily I don't need the foible to avoid degen, but I felt I was dying too fast without it. Hopefully that can go when I get more mana regen and life on other gear.

Yep, did Merc Lab before my RF test. Concentrated Ground is awesome.

yes, I prefer on a 4L orb of storm, but who knows :)

and yes, I changed it when I was around level 82 or 83 if I'm not wrong, probably when I take uber lab points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info