[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

"
Jdizzle1990 wrote:
How do you deal with the Chimera Adds?
I can kill the other Guardian fairly easy, but the Chimera Adds kill me instantly

Yeah its hard in the begining. I usually hug left gate and set decoy towards middle-top. Put orb of storms between and make sure adds coming from your gate dies before they even activate. Just stand there and attack them while they are going out. rest mobs should go for your totem, i burn them with my SR and replace totem if needed (usually it is xD). This way u can do it deathless, tho i cant acomplish it deathless every single try ;(
Last edited by suitonek on Sep 7, 2017, 7:34:05 AM
"
Ynera wrote:

This is mine, actually I use neck slot for

1) fill the remein dex requirements
2) life and mana regen
3) cold or lightning damage to attacks for EE proc
4) res if needed

Cool, that's a great example. Need to overcap now on resists to deal with map mods that mess with them.

"
Ynera wrote:

For the passives, I think is a good idea take light of Divinity, take the jewel socket you are close with (above dynamo) and the other socket near Elementalist (str-str-socket).

The goal now is to improve your max life. Your max mana is quite good atm

I've held off on the Jewel sockets as I haven't been able to find anything good on poe.trade, but will keep an eye out.

I had Light of Divinity originally, but it wasn't in the final skill tree in the OP.

Guessing I should aim for the Devotion nodes first for life (I am playing SC)? Also did you see the tree before or after I added the nodes under Deep Wisdom.

Thanks for all the help, I've only been playing this game for the last 2 weeks :)
Last edited by IllusiveGuy on Sep 7, 2017, 8:35:16 AM
"
IllusiveGuy wrote:

I've held off on the Jewel sockets as I haven't been able to find anything good on poe.trade, but will keep an eye out.

I had Light of Divinity originally, but it wasn't in the final skill tree in the OP.

Guessing I should aim for the Devotion nodes first for life (I am playing SC)? Also did you see the tree before or after I added the nodes under Deep Wisdom.

Thanks for all the help, I've only been playing this game for the last 2 weeks :)

This morning, I assume after. I'm playuing SC too.. go for devotion and than socket. I suggest those coz I see your life pool, and I think you need to be as close as possible to 5k life to level up smoothly to level 90 (uber lab farming, red maps etc).

You welcome :)
"
JuvenileMango wrote:
"
Ynera wrote:

When you take more life node remember that you will take more damage from RF.

You :
life reg 650
mana regen 539

Me:
life regen 940
mana regen 865

These is the regen difference (above a cons ground) between you and me.
And also with those numbers lot of time I feel like in trouble. Build is solid but need to play properly or we will just die.

Btw remember that you have a 6L SR, loooot of damage come from it, so dont be afraid to shut down RF when the map/boss is too difficult for your regen :)

Why is my regen much worse than yours? It doesn't seem like my items are much different from yours.

Your equip is quite different from mine. Start with necklace and ring.

Go with belt and boots for life regen.

I have 1 jewel with mana regen.
Hello, thank you very much for writing this build, the path of building copy/paste from ZiggyD is noting a degen of 67 mana with his item build, did i do something wrong or did he while building it in path of building? I'm actually using regen mana rings as said in this post, but though that ZiggyD had enough regen because he had a lot of mana and hp but apparently it's not the case?
Last edited by Dynastiew on Sep 7, 2017, 3:42:56 PM
"
Dynastiew wrote:
Hello, thank you very much for writing this build, the path of building copy/paste from ZiggyD is noting a degen of 67 mana with his item build, did i do something wrong or did he while building it in path of building? I'm actually using regen mana rings as said in this post, but though that ZiggyD had enough regen because he had a lot of mana and hp but apparently it's not the case?

Hi, and welcome!

In my opinion, in his pastebin PoB example has not correct number, infact he's use some sort of "road to" the good item we need.

try to follow the last ~10 pages of this thread, you will find usefull source to work with to achieve the endgame :)

use ziggyD pastebin, as I said, just as a scratch but not as the holy graal :)

Feel free to ask if you have any other doubt

Sincerly

This my stuff right now, and i have way too much regen i'am at 1000 hp regen and 450 mana regen i'm in positive without even using my golem and orb of storm.

I have different ways in front of me

Buying: purity of fire max lvl and quality and RF max quality and lvl and scorching ray max level and quality

Or

change something in my stuff the amulet, the helmet, the gloves.

Or

Buy jewels for my tree.

Is there anything else and what should i prioritize :)?

Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Dynastiew on Sep 7, 2017, 7:06:14 PM
"
Ynera wrote:
"
osiwm wrote:
"
Epocity wrote:
my health/mana degen issue

Oh, and also keep an eye on map mods. There is so many bad map mods for this build:
-Elemental weakness
-Vunerability (take extra DoT)
-no/lower regen
- negative max res

As Osiwm says, look up at map's mods. That can be painfull.
Your stat are low but positive but you need to add some regen (especially mana) to solve those issues.
Try change some jewel (stun&block rec or 8str/int are trash) with mana regen.

Try to add Righteous Decree talent point or +mana/mana reg under deep wisdom instead of Holy fire atm.

At page 31 there is my pob pastebin, import that and see on calculation tab where my mana regen comes from.

Hope this help :)

Bye

Just wanted to say thanks to you and Oswim. I've been able to keep my health/mana up now after looking at your build in path of building and have a better idea of how to map efficiently as well.

I do have another quick question regarding jewels in terms of damage. I've been messing around in path of building and it seems like the priority would be fire damage/burning damage > burning damage/damage over time > fire damage/damage over time. Is this correct? The jewels in the base build for this guide seemed to all be fire damage/damage over time and I was wondering if that was just an affordability thing or if I'm wrong about which combination adds the most dps.
"
Dynastiew wrote:

This my stuff right now, and i have way too much regen i'am at 1000 hp regen and 450 mana regen i'm in positive without even using my golem and orb of storm.

I have different ways in front of me

Buying: purity of fire max lvl and quality and RF max quality and lvl and scorching ray max level and quality

Or

change something in my stuff the amulet, the helmet, the gloves.

Or

Buy jewels for my tree.

Is there anything else and what should i prioritize :)?

Thanks for the help.

In my opinion you have to mix something between all your 3 choice :

1) level up purity of fire (dont quality it, it just add area of effect).
2) levelup and quality RF, level up (dont quality, it's just beam lenght) SR.
3) Change your jewels and maybe your belt if you feels need some life regen.
"
Epocity wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to you and Oswim. I've been able to keep my health/mana up now after looking at your build in path of building and have a better idea of how to map efficiently as well.

I do have another quick question regarding jewels in terms of damage. I've been messing around in path of building and it seems like the priority would be fire damage/burning damage > burning damage/damage over time > fire damage/damage over time. Is this correct? The jewels in the base build for this guide seemed to all be fire damage/damage over time and I was wondering if that was just an affordability thing or if I'm wrong about which combination adds the most dps.

Good to hear you go through!

I actually mix the stats in jewel, but it's seems that damage over time + burning damage will overlap everything else.

Btw try to create some jewel in PoB and see on your stat (and replacing jewels) how it change your stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info