Energy Shield and Life

"
Exile009 wrote:

This is for a beta. You don't start small in a beta. You hit hard and experiment big, then slowly relieve the pressure as you start to find what works and what doesn't. Tweaking is for the live realm - the purpose of betas is try out major changes.

let me tell you this, they hit it so hard nobody will be playing ci anymore in beta
the only build will be occultist ed and thats the only statistic they're going to get, and the they will look at the data again and say
"oh theres no build diversity anymore"
instead of buffing, they will nerf ed build and occultist to shit too, then there will be literally no more es build
end of the story.
Last edited by 69wanted69 on May 18, 2017, 1:15:14 AM
"
Mfer wrote:
I was excited for beta but now I feel like quitting is a better option...

Same here.

But luckly, this is testing for Beta, so GGG will see for sure feedback from players on end game and realize how dumb this change is.

I know ill quit this game if my Trickster became useless in maping, but GGG should be aware they will lose a lot players with this.
"
I just came.

Lucky you.
Looking forward to the changes.

But with the increased possible life, will we also see buffs to life flasks??
"
Gigorahk wrote:
I have been playing POE for 900 hours. The first 200 of those hours were trying to figure out why I died so much. I had no fun playing the game with life characters. Eventually, a veteran told me it's because I was playing with 3000 life. I tried my hardest and never got over 4000 life. I couldn't afford Kaom's Heart which at the time was 40c back in Breach. They said you had to play CI. I didn't even know what that was. The game is overly reliant on getting max resistances. I think resistances shouldn't be so mandatory and we should focus on other stats on armor.

Please buff life. I haven't played a life character for the past 700 hours because every time I do I just die all the time.

Please add items that give life because Kaom's Heart seems to be the only life item.

You don't need a Kaoms Heart for a life build with >4000 life. Almost none of my builds have used Kaoms and most of them are life-based.

Here, for instance, is a life build of mine that reaches around 7500 life without using a Kaoms (or any other expensive gear) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1768775 (ignore the 6-link bow - it's not necessary and anyway has nothing to do with the life total).
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:

This is for a beta. You don't start small in a beta. You hit hard and experiment big, then slowly relieve the pressure as you start to find what works and what doesn't. Tweaking is for the live realm - the purpose of betas is try out major changes.

let me tell you this, they hit it so hard nobody will be playing ci anymore in beta
the only build will be occultist ed and thats the only statistic they're going to get, and the they will look at the data again and say
"oh theres no build diversity anymore"
instead of buffing, they will nerf ed build and occultist to shit too, then there will be literally no more es build
end of the story.

Man,you really know how GGG operates,no irony here.
"
PsOfOs wrote:

thank you, i guess supporting them since beta really paid off here
boost mob damage + nerf defensees = perfect 1shot RIP mechanic... :D

ps. can we have details of the xBox beta? I bought an xbox just for this and waaaaant to get some info atleast^^
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Ha!!!!!!!!

Nerf it more.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

thank you, i guess supporting them since beta really paid off here

It's never too late.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info