Energy Shield and Life

holy nerftastick, someone is taking pointers from that loser blizzard..
I'd consider myself an average player, I could barely get enough Energy Shield on my gear to go CI because it's so expensive to craft yourself and so expensive to buy from other players. Considering I like to play builds that aren't meta like a Shadow Flicker Striker in particular, this is going to make it impossible to go CI and pretty much makes all builds like this literally unplayable since the Shadow's only viable health option is Energy Shield.
What a joke. Reddit balance team strikes again. Lost ark and Grim Dawn expansion cant come soon enough.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on May 17, 2017, 10:56:20 PM
"
Restryouis wrote:
I rarely ever saw someone with more than 6000 ES, and now you tell me that they are a common occurrence?

This will only make ES completely unusable, ES is already hard to craft for it to be nerfed.

This had a easy solution and it was setting a system maximum for ES 6000 or whatever you wanted it to be.

You'll see in the beta, zero ES builds, and the few that do, dying everywhere because ES is incredibly hard to craft.

Easy and cheap 10k ES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQd11LoVAvw

Educate yourself, you're welcome.
Had something to say, but after reading some posts i'm not sure i still want to.

"They finally destroyed what i don't like, yayyyy!" Really? If you're etero your next step is to ask the government to make homosexual relationship illegal? Or the inverse? All peoples have to live by your standards?

Not saying these changes aren't good (or bad), just that the tone of some posts seem that of someone who has just won a long battle, while there wasn't even something that could have been called a skirmish. Anyone was always free to play what they liked most, so why this rage? Cuz you loved life builds and always felt jealous of your op ci friend? Why you cared so much?

I'm not evaluating the announcement itself, just saying that the whole thread has quickly evolved into "es fanboy vs life fanboy", so there's no hope anymore to have a nice and interesting exchange of opinions. It's a shame.

PS: I'm etero and i don't speak english (this has to be said to hopefully prevent bad jokes), and i don't like SOME of these news, while i could agree with some others. Not whining, just stating my personal opinion, since this is just a game and i don't give a fuck in the end.

C'mon GGG guys, stop drinking the kool-aid and concentrate on reality. There are very few top eschelon players who have astronomically high ES builds. No good, average, or below average players can afford to craft the items or buy them at ridiculous prices (like 30-60 exalts). Stop letting the rich dictate how you treat all the players. Ironically this will only make the rich exponentially richer as now they can demand even more for existing super-high ES gear. The rest of us can never hope to catch up. Take a long look at the players who have been after you to do radical nerfing - i'll bet it's the players who already have all the items they need to "trivialize" the endgame. You just keep putting the bar out of reach of the other 99% of the players. Very fair. Buffing life builds sounds reasonable at achieving some balance. But, any nerf to ES should be only moderate (say, 10% at the highest levels).
hopefully this will help life or hybrid build be able to last in late endgame without having to pay twice as much for half the result that ES build will get.
"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
Exactly as expected, we only get a nerf to ES, a 'solution' so dumb and unbelieveably lazy I had to check whether Team 5 isn't working on this game now.

Speaking of Lazy, you should read the whole post.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP....

not happy for i enjoy abusing these mechanics
SKILLS

Vaal pact
Last edited by leehanz1982 on May 17, 2017, 11:10:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info