Energy Shield and Life

Dissapointed in both the devs and the community

So sad to see so many people cheering this on as if destroying ES will make them matter more in the game.
Are others misery your happiness?

You play life cause you like it? maybe some of you do but please, most of you cheering this on would have jumped on the ES train if you had the time/chance/currency/build ideas to do so.
Now those of you who are happy that ES is dead because you guys were always jealous of ES builds

"I wanted challenge so I went life."
fuk off please
if you wanted challenge run around naked and punch shaper to death without facebreakers.
do uber atziri with 0% increased move speed and no movement skills.

What do you guys gain out of it? more balanced game?
Please keep a straight face and tell me this is "balance"

the order of nerfs have no policy, no set equations, no density to them.
"discharge is strong, lets just put less dmg on trigger ONLY on discharge"
"coc mjolner cospri are strong, lets put internal cooldown thats not consistent"
"CI is strong, lets really show them who runs this company!"
"ES and vaal pact combo is popular, well lets make VP only not work for ES teehee"

problem solved? or just fuckfest of messy bandaid solutions that peels off whenever new mechanic or content is introduced.

You need consistency

lower ES values across the board? fine
gimp discipline? fine I could argue that its fair
give handicap to ghost reaver? ok... that should be plenty enough
remove vaal pact only for ES on top of lowered es values? ......wtf

Dissapointed indeed.
"
DDseedFoot wrote:

So sad to see so many people cheering this on as if destroying ES will make them matter more in the game.

You play life cause you like it? maybe some of you do but please, most of you cheering this on would have jumped on the ES train if you had the time/chance/currency/build ideas to do so.
Now those of you who are happy that ES is dead because you guys were always jealous of ES builds

fuk off please
if you wanted challenge run around naked and punch shaper to death without facebreakers.

"coc mjolner cospri are strong, lets put internal cooldown thats not consistent"
"ES and vaal pact combo is popular, well lets make VP only not work for ES teehee"

problem solved? or just fuckfest of messy bandaid solutions that peels off whenever new mechanic or content is introduced.

You need consistency

Dissapointed indeed.

Also, Vaal pact no work for ES, then why the fuck do you touch acuity?
"
DDseedFoot wrote:

ya I noticed that one some time ago pretty lame
"

ya.
If it's #1 and everyone does it it WILL get nerfed even if it is fine.

It seems many devs in the industry cant stand when minmaxing players go exclusively for the strongest things in the game and ignore everything else. And the consequence is that they nerf whatever is FOTM and then buff something else so that the players keep running after the newest OP shit and we get a little rotation going.

Pretty dumb to be honest.
With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
Don't share your builds, if it is good, ggg will nerf it :-).
"
DDseedFoot wrote:

This is sadly what our society has come to. If someone is down or feels bad, loses something or has no access, then this is a day to celebrate.

Gone are the days, when especially we gamers were as one and helped each other out. Today all you hear is "git gud" and laughter when you fail.
"
DDseedFoot wrote:
"
DDseedFoot wrote:

fuk off please

You need consistency

Dissapointed indeed.

Also, Vaal pact no work for ES, then why the fuck do you touch acuity?

What it is looking like, GGG has boxed themselves into a corner with the way the characters are built directly into the passive skill tree. What this has done, it's limited the possibilities so they keep adding items and gems while simultaneously nerfing others. PoE mark 1 has outgrown it's expansion capabilities and now they are simply pounding steaks into the player base hearts. Slowly killing them off.

One obvious solution is to make PoE 2 and totally redesign the core game mechanics.

This would solve many problems. They could keep PoE legacy updated with bug fixes, which keep many of us happy as larks. While the folks who like constant nerfs and re-"balancing". can work their asses off every 3 months in PoE 2.

LOL, won't happen.
Maybe just remove some ES node and reduce their value in tree and dont nerf ES on gear? Thats better, no?
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Jun 15, 2017, 2:50:17 PM
Sounds to me like Evasion/ES is not getting any thoughts here and will be hit just as hard or harder than pure-ES.

Typical... Increasing evasion is really not enough and dodge change really only helps pure Evasion characters that go for that 30% dodge (+10 and then 30 for spell dodge).

With the "1h 6L wipe" the PoE turns to a joke now.
There is no sane reason for one to play it any further.
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Jun 16, 2017, 2:14:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info