How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Just played a random alc and go T16 map. First altar dropped an divine orb and a few seconds later dropped the second altar an exalted orb. Loot is ok I guess ;)
Last edited by odds on Sep 7, 2022, 9:52:37 AM
Had a Prism Guardian drop and went with petrified blood for the first time on my spark inquisitor. Pain attunement + zealotry feels like it doubled my damage, and I'm still pretty tanky even with that life reserved. So I have some hope again for the character and I'm having fun doing something new even if the base game is still much worse than 3.17.
Softcore, solo self-found.
----- Currently: -----
Power Siphon Locus Mine Trickster in Settlers of Kalguur
Total shit, pointless and after 10 years of playing this game it is at last time to quit and go back to Diablo 2.
Stay awhile... and listen.
"
odds wrote:
Having a blast playing Pohx RF Build in SSF.
Had been working on my sixlink and now its done.
Character lvl 96 at the moment, leveling to lvl 97...

P.S.
Funny side note. A random rare monster dropped 5 sixlinks, but only 2H weapons and so. 100 more orbs of fusing for me anyway ;)

same for me
here what ive made yesterday
Good job on that sixlink 👍

I just reached lvl 97 and stopped leveling for the moment to kill most of the void stone bosses.
The two red ones are down and the small blue one. The big blue one will be next. Don’t see any trouble there…
But I don’t know if I can do Maven, no big fan of that boss…but I need the boots 🙈
"
odds wrote:
Good job on that sixlink 👍

I just reached lvl 97 and stopped leveling for the moment to kill most of the void stone bosses.
The two red ones are down and the small blue one. The big blue one will be next. Don’t see any trouble there…
But I don’t know if I can do Maven, no big fan of that boss…but I need the boots 🙈

all i did is farming maven since start after 3rd kill she drop boots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47u6zs8fxf8

https://pobb.in/ch0vXhwIqviF
Good for you guys

I get to fight Maven once per league since she was introduced and never passed the 2nd memory stage. Mo legacy for Mittens
Dropped one Exalted Orb yesterday, mid-act V. Never dropped it so early:-D
Last edited by Pajdovo on Sep 9, 2022, 3:37:23 AM
SSF is pretty fun this league.

Playing SRS for the first time since Breach and having a blast. Working my way to uber Elder and Maven right now, while farming Chayula for the Sword. If she drops I'll most likely switch to Animated Weapon.

I'm happy that AN got nerfed tho, those rares were a pain in the ass for SRS... especially in special encounters like breach, blight ect.
Let's just say this is my first SSF league and I'm never going back to trade. Playing SRS Necro and it's super fun. Made my +2 amulet 2 days ago and now farming fossils for a +2 wand. Pinnacle Atlas bosses down, leveling to 100 before doing Maven. This league is just great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info