[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Juma7 wrote:
Hello, im pretty new to PoE! I just got my Vaal Spark gem and I see that my multi cast gem "does not support Vaal gems" why does this build have me put these two gems together? is it bugged and allows the vaal gem to be cast a 2nd time? Also how do you keep spamming Vaal Spark on that boss video? if I don't kill a bunch of mobs I don't get the souls to recast my vaal spark instantly (I believe I am missing the unique jewels that might fix this). I looked at some other spark builds and they told me that they run both vaal spark and spark at the same time... does this build not run that because of blade vortex? I have not found my blade vortex gem yet so I might be missing 1/2 the battle, been using a flame totem while I wait for one to drop. Thanks for the build guide and all the videos!! much love <3

If you have a vaal gem you always get normal skill also. So normal spark is our main skill and vaal spark can be used for harder encounters or to clear faster. I dropped BV this season ... it is no longer used for this build. Check out the build templare (overview picture) or the skill section for the updated skills.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 14, 2019, 2:40:23 AM
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
Any thougts about using Arcane Surge Support on spark it self? Like a 13/20.
2 cast of spark and you have arcane surge.

At the moment hideout dmg:
If I use Added lightning dmg - 104K
Arcane surge after 2 casts - 118K

+0,8% mana regen per second.

am I just stupid or how dose it work?

just link it with ur lvl 20 flame dash at lvl 6 and it will instantly proc recast flame dash every 6seconds to get infinite mana and cast speed

No room, or maybe should drop golem?

I still dont understand to be honest.
Even pob tells me to link arcane surge with spark for most damage.

Anyway, think the build work great so far. Just starting with t12's and have no problem at all.

Need to start upgrading the gems next. And then save save save to that inpulsa.

Gifts from Above Ring VS Call of brotherhood?
Circle of Regret?
Last edited by MagnusSandberg on Mar 14, 2019, 4:09:18 AM
Since Eldritch Battery doesn't work with arcane surge I am currently just using item rarity support. Since I'm using culling for the orb of storms setup it always proc's for OoS.
Magnus when putting arcane surge to movement skill, you can get both.

Arc + lighting dmg + arcane surge = more DPS than 125k

Arcane surge is a buff that is applied to you, it does not have to be linked to your attack skill. And since you will be using movement skill all the time, it will proc every time you flame dash/shield charge.
I'm pretty sure the physical damage of your weapon is only affecting the damage that shield charge does for this build. But that shouldn't matter as we aren't using shield charge for it's damage but for moving around fast.

So don't worry about the physical damage of your Doryani's - lowest damage rolls is fine. Just focus on getting high cast speed, global crit chance and increased elemental damage rolls.

But I think also look for high attack speed rolls as well, as I believe shield charge's movement speed scales off your attack speed so we can move around faster with more attack speed which is important for a build that focuses on clearing things fast like this one.
Sorry forgot to quote the question I was replying too:

"
KylerPol wrote:
Noob question, does the physical damage on Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre matter?
Hello im following ur build but i can find a passive skill how to lock the points example for 21-40 lvl ... can someone send me a pics with locked points ?
"
Kolimator95 wrote:
Hello im following ur build but i can find a passive skill how to lock the points example for 21-40 lvl ... can someone send me a pics with locked points ?

I deleted them today because i got the feedback that it is confusing... just look at the picture and follow the number and pick up all nodes on your way according to Shown tree.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
i've been using flame dash + faster casting + arcane surge (watch the level so you get the buff after 1 cast) and I hardly ever use shield charge atm... might actually change it out for something else.

the downside of that is that I lack defensive stats and de fortify helps with that. I will reply here if i've found a decent way around it.

also speaking of defensive, I am not entirely sure about the acrobatics choice, yes the 30% is effective... but it halves the rest of our defensive stats making it a lot easier to 1 shot us if we do get hit. immortal call can't save your ass when your stuck in a group more then once. I will test this later on to see if there are better choices. maybe its because I am not running MoM yet, will do this tonight most likely.

Then I have another question, altho I like orb of storms a lot, the discussion goes that brand is more effective, atleast DPS wise. has anyone compared the 2?
Also I changed out AS from this 4 link and changed it into increased crit chance for even faster power charge build up.
Last edited by Thonubian on Mar 14, 2019, 6:13:56 AM
ok so i understand this number right that circle with numb 1 i must unlock first circle 2 second etc etc right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info