[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey Bash, what do you think of dropping voidwalker, running pierce in the 6-link setup infavour of another pair of rare/unique boots. I see the 6-link setup in PoB has pierce linked. Thoughts?
leveling guide is saying get "pierce" at lvl 1. How do you get pierce at lvl 1 as templar ?? from poe trade ? w/o money ?
I've started this build in 3.5 and 3.6. I've combined some varied schools of thought on how to make MoM feel better and so I've gone with EB and some Hybrid life/es gear. I'm still leveling and gearing (haven't had a ton of time to play) but it feels less clunky than it did for me in 3.5 with staying right on the build guide. I've also taken pious path before the 100% ele pen node and haven't completed uber lab yet. I've been using the lightning spire trap set up for ST and it's felt pretty good. My gear is trash and I'm still working off a 4L with gems that are still leveling and everything has felt nice and smooth. Being able to run double herald + wrath with 100% mana reserved has felt great and having one ES leech node with pious path makes MoM super broken. I may go for the ES leech node with 24% damage while full ES (life eater) node to check that out and may grab an extra curse. Overall I think this build does it's job more or less of having decent clear speed through red maps and is definitely scalable into end game with enough investment.
What about Holy Dominion in the skill tree?

+12% all res, 12% ele dmg, 5% to ingite/shock/freeze, 12% phys. dmg for just one point ?
Any thougts about using Arcane Surge Support on spark it self? Like a 13/20.
2 cast of spark and you have arcane surge.

At the moment hideout dmg:
If I use Added lightning dmg - 104K
Arcane surge after 2 casts - 118K

+0,8% mana regen per second.

am I just stupid or how dose it work?
"

The point of the support gems (i.e. pierce/controlled destruction) is that they say %more damage instead of %increased damage. That means that those gems are additive instead of multiplicative which overall ends up being stronger (think %damage as extra chaos vs %damage converted). The buff adds more spell damage but overall you probably have better support options than both of those support gems.
Hello Bash, how do the Inquisitor pair up to Scion and or PF/Ele?
"
Anvlar wrote:
Hey Bash, what do you think of dropping voidwalker, running pierce in the 6-link setup infavour of another pair of rare/unique boots. I see the 6-link setup in PoB has pierce linked. Thoughts?
voidwalkers are pretty nice for this build. I would use them if you got em

Btw guys i overworked guide... new passive tree mainly with eldrich battery which allows us to reserve all our mana. More es nodes and some ither stuff.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 13, 2019, 4:09:35 PM
"

just link it with ur lvl 20 flame dash at lvl 6 and it will instantly proc recast flame dash every 6seconds to get infinite mana and cast speed
So we use vaal regalia instead on inpulsa?
I actually think this build doesnt need inpulsa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info