[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

::: leveling ::
I leveled without this guide, it was okay.
I used storm brand + spark (in a Reverberation Rod until the 5L).
On Maps i switched to spark 5L (spell echo,pierce,CD,added crit.), and Lighting spire trap 4L(addedLightning,CD,T&M damage).

::: QoL stuff :::
- using voidwalkers I was able to switch pierce for faster projectiles - huge QoL boost!
- Light of Lunaris is insane!
- get an diamond flask ASAP!
- Picked up a gifts from above ring, does everything we need.
- +2/3 helmet enchant is huge i think

::: GEM tinkering :::
I now run SPARK - spell echo - controlled destruction - faster projectiles - energy leech
6th Link will probably be a crit. multi

"
Llyrain wrote:

I'm not in ark this season, but test:
- Stronger multiplier : Cont destruction, even perhaps elemental focus, energy shield leech (a 39% more if you can sabotage your energy shield via blood lust - you'll get frencies for even more damage and cast speed).
- Fork instead of pierce? Even more sparks. It has now a positive damage multiplier.
- Experiment with unleash to get lot's of sparks during farming or bosses with much kiting.

Just a few tips to play with.

I have to test the idea with blood rage, question is, does our 200 ES reg counter that? so we dont geht the higher MORE multiplier from energy leech?

also i have to test fork. tested it before but without pierce (without voidwalkers) and it sucked imo. But with the pierce from the boots, maybe its worth it, especially on open maps.

unleash felt not that good.

::: thoughts :::
I don't like the mechanics of spark thaaaat much. You have to know about its flaws. You need to be positioned right, or you will die. But the damage is definetly there. Even single target is really fine if you know how and have some gear (though the trap helps a loooot with bosses who doesnt move that much!).
I think with the choir amulet SingleTarget will be quite awesome even.

The major problem I have is survivablility.
I got 4k life, 1k+ ES and 1,5 Mana (unreserved/MoM) and some extra-block on the tree, but i feel kinda squischy. Maybe going CI (like everybody) will do the trick?

::: current gear :::
Spoiler

Arcane surge support dont working if we using on trees eldritch battery,what can be changed?
Last edited by Melodic1z on Mar 14, 2019, 6:46:21 AM
"
Kolimator95 wrote:
ok so i understand this number right that circle with numb 1 i must unlock first circle 2 second etc etc right?

You travel the shortest way on the tree to the numbers and pick all the good stuff up which is only 1 to 3 nodes way. If you feel squishy you should get some life nodes... if you need more damage get damage nodes.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 14, 2019, 6:48:58 AM
So is Eldritch Battery worth getting even though it stops Arcane Surge from working?
Last edited by andyy714 on Mar 14, 2019, 7:01:45 AM
Questions about pierce:

How many pierce do I need?

support support gives +4 additional pierce.

would an amulet with +3 additional pierce be enough?

Or would Poacher's Aim (+1pierce) be enough?

AND what to use instead of pierce support in a 6 link if I use something else to gain pierce.
"
andyy714 wrote:
So is Eldritch Battery worth getting even though it stops Arcane Surge from working?

IMO yes in combination with Pious Path & MoM is really powerful. Also you can Reserve 100% of your mana and do not invest anything into mans. So you can skip all points on the skill tree and all gear stats for mana and get something else.

@pmsvendsen: i think 3 targets to pierce is enough.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 14, 2019, 7:33:59 AM
I'm with Bash. After speccing into Eldritch my survivability skyrocketed. Still some hp problems but that is down to gear quality which requires more currency buildup to acquire. Thanks for this awesome build mate, having a blast :)
"
bashtart wrote:
"
andyy714 wrote:

IMO yes in combination with Pious Path & MoM is really powerful. Also you can Reserve 100% of your mana and do not invest anything into mans. So you can skip all points on the skill tree and all gear stats for mana and get something else.

How much ES I should for all of this to work together?

Also why are you using Dreamer etc in PoB, when not using mana?
"
Charmees wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
andyy714 wrote:

How much ES I should for all of this to work together?

Also why are you using Dreamer etc in PoB, when not using mana?

I was a bit in hurry so I forgot about Dreamer. Have you seen other mana nodes I forogt? As much es as possbile... i guess ar least 500 - 1000. which pretty easy to get with es shield and body armour f.e.
Hi. Thank you for the build. So far I like it even if i have a lot of things to upgrade/respec. I know you have many questions about eldritch battery but here are my thoughts/questions:
1. on POB you lose 2k ES that we can use for ehp (thats a lot and the build isnt really tanky). Is it the synergy with MOM?
2. you could use 4 passives to get more life/more dps on the tree
3. you say use only one herald with wrath, but what the point of EB if its not to get 1 more herald?
4. Why do you take the mana and life regen nodes at the start of the tree instead of damage nodes?

On POB you forgot 3 mana nodes near shaper (the ones with the jewel). I took the jewel with strength on the left)

Thank you
Last edited by Hectorbodies on Mar 14, 2019, 10:21:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info