[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Need help with other gear, im a bit confused with this build , i dont know if the gear is right for this league
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if the skill trees were up to date (the ones in the leveling section) because I'm quite confused.

Are the level 20, 40 and 60 skilltrees up to date?
So i really like your guide i think there are couple things that need to be changed with it. the leveling section that i am useing to level is completely different when it comes to gear people are posting. and the gear you have in gear section have different gems then what you state in gem section. also do we run 2 of the spark jewels. do we use the updated tree you made or do i follow level one. just think the guide needs a fine tweek since it has mixs of a bunch of seasons in it. i am not trying to say anything bad but as i am leveling just having trouble following it.
"
ALonardo wrote:
So i really like your guide i think there are couple things that need to be changed with it. the leveling section that i am useing to level is completely different when it comes to gear people are posting. and the gear you have in gear section have different gems then what you state in gem section. also do we run 2 of the spark jewels. do we use the updated tree you made or do i follow level one. just think the guide needs a fine tweek since it has mixs of a bunch of seasons in it. i am not trying to say anything bad but as i am leveling just having trouble following it.

I agree, it's hard to follow what the skill tree is suppose to look like :\
Swapping to Eldritch Battery cancels out the Arcane Surge buff.
I changed my build according to your new tree and I have to admit it plays better. I no longer need to use blood magic in my movement skill thanks to Eldritch battery. However Arcane surge no longer triggers since I don't spend mana to use it (It uses energy shield first)
Noob question, does the physical damage on Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre matter?
"
ThaMonster wrote:
"
ALonardo wrote:

I agree, it's hard to follow what the skill tree is suppose to look like :\

I cleaned up the leveling section... just follow the leveling template. There is more or less all information you need.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
KylerPol wrote:
Noob question, does the physical damage on Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre matter?
no
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hello, im pretty new to PoE! I just got my Vaal Spark gem and I see that my multi cast gem "does not support Vaal gems" why does this build have me put these two gems together? is it bugged and allows the vaal gem to be cast a 2nd time? Also how do you keep spamming Vaal Spark on that boss video? if I don't kill a bunch of mobs I don't get the souls to recast my vaal spark instantly (I believe I am missing the unique jewels that might fix this). I looked at some other spark builds and they told me that they run both vaal spark and spark at the same time... does this build not run that because of blade vortex? I have not found my blade vortex gem yet so I might be missing 1/2 the battle, been using a flame totem while I wait for one to drop. Thanks for the build guide and all the videos!! much love <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info