[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
bashtart wrote:

I was a bit in hurry so I forgot about Dreamer. Have you seen other mana nodes I forogt? As much es as possbile... i guess ar least 500 - 1000. which pretty easy to get with es shield and body armour f.e.

At shaper node, there are 2 and then jewel. I think that is borderline? 3 nodes for 1 jewel... not sure

Also if you had to choose between life and ES, which would you go for? For example rings, boots etc.

Also you think that acrobatics nodes are not worth it? What should I get it instead of those?
Last edited by Charmees on Mar 14, 2019, 10:32:46 AM
well how do u improve a dexterity stat now i have 36 lvl, and still have problem with dex my pierce gem is around 6 lvl cuz i dont have 36 point in dexterity, low 30 i have, this is annoying :D
"
Charmees wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

I was a bit in hurry so I forgot about Dreamer. Have you seen other mana nodes I forogt? As much es as possbile... i guess ar least 500 - 1000. which pretty easy to get with es shield and body armour f.e.

At shaper node, there are 2 and then jewel. I think that is borderline? 3 nodes for 1 jewel... not sure

Also if you had to choose between life and ES, which would you go for? For example rings, boots etc.

Also you think that acrobatics nodes are not worth it? What should I get it instead of those?

I will overwork the PoB file and the skill tree when I am home from work a find a bit free time. I think you should try to get both life and es :)) I think life is still important but energy shield is your mans pool and your fast refreshing shield.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey bash,

do I even need Enlighten with the latest changes to Eldritch battery?

I am kind of confused by the skill gem section. I guess you having equipped blade vortex is not up to date anymore?

ty in advance for the answers!

"
Xardas1988 wrote:
Hey bash,

I am kind of confused by the skill gem section. I guess you having equipped blade vortex is not up to date anymore?

Good question, can you also check over skills in PoB, for example arcane surge, enlighten are still there.

But thanks so much, good work.
Hi , can you please remove the outdated information from the build ?
"
ward3n41 wrote:
Hi , can you please remove the outdated information from the build ?

Yes I plan to do that but I work full time and my baby girl wants also some attention but I think I will be able to update skill tree, PoB and Skill section a bit later.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 14, 2019, 12:18:21 PM
Pls sir,could u renew it today ? Im kinda struggle with Battery even skill gems auras etc.Will ty again when ull update at least Builder !!! Rly waitin for it )) Also re we goin to Hybrid build ? dunno wha gear should i get><
Very nice build. Have been destroying everything until tier 10-11 at least on a tabula ^^. I m wondering if its worth switching on a 5 Link body armour with a lot of ES? Ain t got the currency for a 6-Link.
"
Xardas1988 wrote:
Hey bash,

Check the gems section of the guide for updated gemming advice.

My one issue with this build in 3.5 was that using BV for ST with a ranged build (felt like backwards thinking and super clunky).

in 3.6 there have been a couple different 4l or pseudo 5/6L skills being thrown around to assist with ST.

I've personally found lightning spire with ele focus - controlled destruction - conc effect to be relatively effective when used with flasks up and vaal spark popped (ez clap IMO) but it's a choose your own adventure at this point.

Get creative and find what works for you and feelsgoodman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info