[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Can I use flame dash instead of shield charge? I prefer flame dash for this leagues mechanic
"
xt_unknown wrote:
Can I use flame dash instead of shield charge? I prefer flame dash for this leagues mechanic

Sure
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
xt_unknown wrote:

If you use flame dash you will not have skill only spells that means one of asccendancy will not work at full potentional... i perfer flame to but you need to find another skill then.

Im goin to quit this biuld its spark is not good skill fir now they need to change how it novea and hole nechanics is wrong ... i did pley a little with poe for meself and even if i go 6 links i can get not even 60k at me gear and i find it low and whean we include that we dont oleys hit the boss it goin under 30k effective . If devolpers rework the skill it will be more worth to play .
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
Raiito wrote:
"
turbofog wrote:
Currently trying to level this build using vaal spark and I find it impossible to deal damage properly. Single target is utter garbage and clearspeed is dependent on whether or not the spark AI wishes to hit mobs. Any tips?

Sort of confused because you seem to have 2 different spark characters? Either way in your 4-link you should absolutely be dropping added lightning for spell echo. Cast speed is the majority of the reason this skill does any damage at all. Similarly try running herald of ice for better clear as it can freeze and shatter enemies while also adding some aoe to your hits. Wrath is also important for the bonus damage. Another thing to notice is that they did some wierd shit with controlled destruction this patch because you can actually have 0% crit chance now, so because you are low level with no crit chance your elemental overload is actual doing nothing because you probably are never critting.

Overall just deal until you are a higher level with some ascendancy which is really big for this build. For single target sometimes you are just screwed and it will be a slog of a fight (uber lab for instance because of the massive map and open layout in the bossfight) but for most maps the boss is in a room with an appropriate size to fill completely with sparks and do very respectable single target damage. Also remember once you clear the maps once you don't really need to do them again and you can focus on maps you find that have bosses that die easier to spark i.e. Underground Sea.

Eh this is not fine for me i mean i want solid biuld starter i want to clear all content without problem whean i saw in pob 1m dps i think its fine this will do it and i never played this one , now i see is 1m dps if AI want to hit the target this second and he may not hit it 5 secs !
I actually struggle real on 3th lab boss destroy me total i cant imagane to kill shaper or ubler elder with this skill even if its say 1m dps.....

League started as this build and have not really had any problems. Leveled in 3 man party with RL friends until blood aqueduct. Felt slightly slow but I just adjusted gear and was able to 1 shot everything. I've been able to speed clear now onto t8 maps, even killing the bosses relatively easily w/o dying. Here's my gear so far. https://pastebin.com/AG1VMfeM

I ran singularity before doryani's since I found one, and just a rare life / res shield before I could afford Light of Lunaris. You need as much crit as possible early on. Try getting mutewind and any leveling uniques you'd get for CoC builds, like maligaro's and some diamond rings with life rolls and res if you can. Just use the crafting bench to fill.
Last edited by Austinsaurus on Mar 10, 2019, 9:07:26 AM
im a bit confused, in the guide your gem setup says to use 6L Spark, and a 4L orb of storms, the problem is, in your "Budget gear for 10 chaos" your gems aim for a 4L spark (in gloves) and a 5L VB in cheast piece, can you tell me if i use 6L spark could do fine killing boses or i have to use BV like you do?
Maybe if you can would be really appreciate a rework in the "skills gems" section
Last edited by gusanodetrapo on Mar 10, 2019, 9:18:40 AM
Any thoughts on using Zealotry?
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
xt_unknown wrote:

If you use flame dash you will not have skill only spells that means one of asccendancy will not work at full potentional... i perfer flame to but you need to find another skill then.

Im goin to quit this biuld its spark is not good skill fir now they need to change how it novea and hole nechanics is wrong ... i did pley a little with poe for meself and even if i go 6 links i can get not even 60k at me gear and i find it low and whean we include that we dont oleys hit the boss it goin under 30k effective . If devolpers rework the skill it will be more worth to play .

Which ascendancy doesnt work to full potential if i dont use shield charge?
"
xt_unknown wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
xt_unknown wrote:

Which ascendancy doesnt work to full potential if i dont use shield charge?

Instruments of Virtue.

You could use smite for example to proc it but I think the version with shield charge is better tbh.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
you might wanna swap instruments of virtue for pious path. with the new linger effect it has effectively 100% uptime. it gives you free immunity to ailments and 200 es regen/s, and the only thing you lose for dropping instruments of virtue is 10% cast speed and 30% increased damage.
Sorry im fairly new to the game,
you said in the levelling section to link Pierce (lvl 1),

Where am I suppose to get Pierce Support early on as a Templar?
Last edited by aansari on Mar 10, 2019, 11:57:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info