[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

bashtart will you change tree to lastest 3.6 changes? (i mean lethal assault node part)
why is 6 link using blade vortex instead of spark ?
"
Vaikisss wrote:
why is 6 link using blade vortex instead of spark ?

because he has shaper gloves, effectively giving him a 6 link (faster casting and mana leech)
Last edited by dirtybeatfreak on Mar 9, 2019, 7:13:48 PM
Okey i suffer alot on single target dmg i mean alot i have 4 link spark and me friends do alot more dmg than me . I think problen is spark dont hit target often plus is little buggy it dosent fly evrywhear .. i mean evry obstycal stop his movent and this is super anoyning for me pls some one can help me ? Or to level again new char.... dont want to waste ne time if i gonna use blade vortex for single target if i wanted to play bv i was goin to make it!
Did you try it?
"
zemog92 wrote:
Okay, also in the leveling template what gems should be linked to spark if i have a 4 link?

Spark - Pierce support - Spell Echo - and either controlled destruction or elemental focus based on whether you want more crits or more shock/freeze. I prefer controlled destruction because i freeze the entire screen with call of the brotherhood ring/ herald of ice.
"
andrei88 wrote:
Okey i suffer alot on single target dmg i mean alot i have 4 link spark and me friends do alot more dmg than me . I think problen is spark dont hit target often plus is little buggy it dosent fly evrywhear .. i mean evry obstycal stop his movent and this is super anoyning for me pls some one can help me ? Or to level again new char.... dont want to waste ne time if i gonna use blade vortex for single target if i wanted to play bv i was goin to make it!

Don't stand near doorway, pillars, or anything that block the sparks from moving
"
koros wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

Don't stand near doorway, pillars, or anything that block the sparks from moving

Alot of stuff stop thear path :D ... but still dmg on boss is to low need to know what to change or is it gonna be better at least whean i get me 6 link now is terrible
"
andrei88 wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
andrei88 wrote:

Alot of stuff stop thear path :D ... but still dmg on boss is to low need to know what to change or is it gonna be better at least whean i get me 6 link now is terrible

I just made it to maps using a six link now. No problems with bosses so far but i did before i geared up. you check my profile char if u need im not using another single target skill setup
Currently trying to level this build using vaal spark and I find it impossible to deal damage properly. Single target is utter garbage and clearspeed is dependent on whether or not the spark AI wishes to hit mobs. Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info