[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
TheRealTuna wrote:
"
TheRealTuna wrote:

I am 10+ horror essence in and no luck yet...it distracted me from 6Ling my shavs x_x

We are in business boys :d That dex is a juicy bonus too!

Daaaamn, congrats man. I'm afraid to start trying to craft when horrors are 1 ex a piece :(

Enjoy the crits!
What are the best mods on gloves for spark so I can run spark and bv. Spark isn’t doing it for bosses anymore which I knew would happen but I don’t want to lose the crazy clear speed
"
Cromi38 wrote:
What are the best mods on gloves for spark so I can run spark and bv. Spark isn’t doing it for bosses anymore which I knew would happen but I don’t want to lose the crazy clear speed

It's stated in the guide...

Faster casting and Mana leech + life/res.

These are mine, potato, but works.

Last edited by WilliamCZE on Jun 10, 2018, 6:42:10 AM
Is the faster casting in gloves better than the faster proj gloves? I have both and am wanting to know which is better for deeeeps
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
Is the faster casting in gloves better than the faster proj gloves? I have both and am wanting to know which is better for deeeeps

Those gloves with crit multi and faster casting will have higher dps. Faster proj is ultimately the best though for map clear.
The glove situation also comes down to the confusion between the 3.2 and 3.3 build versions. In the previous version, Bashtart went for the Faster Projectile gloves. For the current 3.3 version, he opted to not take a Faster Projectile glove. Note, though, that he still slots in faster projectiles in his new glove. He gives up Increased Critical Strikes to do that.
"
TheRealTuna wrote:
The glove situation also comes down to the confusion between the 3.2 and 3.3 build versions. In the previous version, Bashtart went for the Faster Projectile gloves. For the current 3.3 version, he opted to not take a Faster Projectile glove. Note, though, that he still slots in faster projectiles in his new glove. He gives up Increased Critical Strikes to do that.

So what do u suggest I use? The Faster Projectile glove or the Faster casting one? Hmmm I'm just so confused
The issue is more about which version of the build you're following.

Basically, the two builds right now are:

1) Crit on Spark + Herald of Ice + Call of the Brotherhood + Shatter everything

and

2) Not as much crit on spark + Herald of Lightning with NO call of the brotherhood + much smoother overall actions (fast attack and cast speed) and greater raw damage

I think in either case that the Glyph Finger is strictly a better glove, but it might be tough to fit in Increased Critical Strikes if you are going the Herald of Ice route. But honestly, even without increased crit strikes, you will still shatter stuff just fine, it just won't be as consistent.

And if you are going the Herald of Lightning / No CotB route, then 100% for sure Glyph Finger is better

Worse comes to worse, take them both for a spin on a few maps and see which one you enjoy more. Optimization is a tricky and stressful thing, but when the choices become pretty close, I feel like the option you enjoy more is probably what you should go with.

I can't speak for the creator of the guide himself, but based on what I've read / my experience with some variations of the build, this is how it seems to me
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Jun 10, 2018, 9:34:43 AM
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
"
TheRealTuna wrote:

So what do u suggest I use? The Faster Projectile glove or the Faster casting one? Hmmm I'm just so confused

So you will 100% want some form of faster projectiles when mapping. Whether you get that inherently on your gloves or if you use a faster proj gem is up to you, but you'll need it however you get it. Faster proj enables more coverage for your sparks so they travel farther, and also have more potential to bounce through more targets. This means faster clear speed.

If you're concerned solely about DPS, then just get Path of Building, import your character and when you're in-game you can ctrl+c and copy the gloves and then ctrl+v and input them into your PoB item selection. Then just see which have higher dps lol.

Again though, you want faster proj from somewhere.
"
Eclaer wrote:
I love Voidwalkers, phasing seems to help my survivability a lot and make clearing packs a lot smoother. Fine, I just like the effect it has on character body lol.

If you don't have resists/HP from other gears fill in with rare boots otherwise voidwalker is the best boots for spark unless you get a GG rare

I'll probably be able to get Rat's Nest or Starks and Choir of the Storm, still have max res but for now I'm just running a rare helm. Going to upgrade my ring, gloves, amulet, helm, and maybe get a 40 all res belt after all the major stuff is improved. I kind of only want to get 1 more unique though and focus on other characters or challenges, I feel I am already strong enough where I am at, maybe not to solo all bosses though without 6L BV.

I am also able to run 3 auras easily and still sustain MoM at max mana however Idk what aura I Want to use yet. Herald of thunder is most likely best.

Reaching 2k unreserved and a ton of mana regen.

Gonna post my gear one more time to help people.

The last test I did was a tier 13, it was surprisingly easy, 1 or 2 big damage but we're too fast and dodge everything. That was to finish my Pantheon back when I didn't have as much gear. I think I'm already able to do t13/14 with these gears. Have been using 4 link BV for a while though and melt everything. Never tested lightning tendrils but from what people are saying its even better.

The build was very expensive, everything should be getting cheaper from when I bought them besides my recently bought Inpulsa. I still don't have choir of the storm, don't know if its safe league starter but very powerful build.

You can easily push map with rare helmet? Isn't it important for this build to use unique helmet like Rat's? Also I,m really enjoying Voidwalkers, but i can't handle rat + voidwalkers atm :p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info