[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
FirstGrade wrote:
Just got rat's nest with 40% Spark Damage. Now standing still with Lightning Golem, HoT and Wrath my Spark's dps is 32.6k.

Will it be worth it if I attempt to change my Windscream to a Voidwalker? Do I have other options to further boost my dps by changing my boots ?

No, just get rare life/movespeed/resists boots.
I love Voidwalkers, phasing seems to help my survivability a lot and make clearing packs a lot smoother. Fine, I just like the effect it has on character body lol.

If you don't have resists/HP from other gears fill in with rare boots otherwise voidwalker is the best boots for spark unless you get a GG rare

I'll probably be able to get Rat's Nest or Starks and Choir of the Storm, still have max res but for now I'm just running a rare helm. Going to upgrade my ring, gloves, amulet, helm, and maybe get a 40 all res belt after all the major stuff is improved. I kind of only want to get 1 more unique though and focus on other characters or challenges, I feel I am already strong enough where I am at, maybe not to solo all bosses though without 6L BV.

I am also able to run 3 auras easily and still sustain MoM at max mana however Idk what aura I Want to use yet. Herald of thunder is most likely best.

Reaching 2k unreserved and a ton of mana regen.

Gonna post my gear one more time to help people.

The last test I did was a tier 13, it was surprisingly easy, 1 or 2 big damage but we're too fast and dodge everything. That was to finish my Pantheon back when I didn't have as much gear. I think I'm already able to do t13/14 with these gears. Have been using 4 link BV for a while though and melt everything. Never tested lightning tendrils but from what people are saying its even better.

The build was very expensive, everything should be getting cheaper from when I bought them besides my recently bought Inpulsa. I still don't have choir of the storm, don't know if its safe league starter but very powerful build.

"
ladygaga534 wrote:
Hi, thx for build , i got some question:

1) is this really end game gear ? I mean - Rats Nest, Doryan Catalyst, Chernobog Pillar ??Look cheap. A)Is there better option ( some expensive rare )? If yes , which stats they should have .
Body, glove and amulet looks like end game.
If i get right boots, belt (+1 socket) should focus on Life + Res stats
B)If get enough element resist, which stats should be on Rings

2) I am using CoB ring, so my aura should be HoI+ AA + Enlight + ???

3) When i get Choir of the storm and Inpulsa, should i stop use CoB ring ? and which aura should i get on ?

Thx and gl

P.S Pls update guide, there are lot of differents between Pastebin, your guide and your videos, sometimes i am so confused.

Can someone pls answer me
"
ladygaga534 wrote:
"
ladygaga534 wrote:
Hi, thx for build , i got some question:

1) is this really end game gear ? I mean - Rats Nest, Doryan Catalyst, Chernobog Pillar ??Look cheap. A)Is there better option ( some expensive rare )? If yes , which stats they should have .
Body, glove and amulet looks like end game.
If i get right boots, belt (+1 socket) should focus on Life + Res stats
B)If get enough element resist, which stats should be on Rings

2) I am using CoB ring, so my aura should be HoI+ AA + Enlight + ???

3) When i get Choir of the storm and Inpulsa, should i stop use CoB ring ? and which aura should i get on ?

Thx and gl

P.S Pls update guide, there are lot of differents between Pastebin, your guide and your videos, sometimes i am so confused.

Can someone pls answer me

1) I always try to make the basic gear of my builds as cheap as possible. In theory we you really invest a lot you can buy better rare I guess... a spell dagger with crit chance, multi and adds damsge to spells. You can take a rare shield with life, res, spell damage, crit to spells and maybe some shaper mod which adds phy as elemental damage.

2) HoI + Wrath + Enlighten

3) CoB is a good ring for this build. In my latest version I used a rare shaper ring with life on hit for additional sustain.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 9, 2018, 9:39:19 AM
Spoiler

Current lowlife set-up. It feels amazing. Curious to see how high I'll be able to take this guy but right now it feels tanky, fast, and smooth to play. I only wish I had better internet to play on lockstep so i could shield charge better...

Next upgrades are probably an essence crafted pair of crit gloves w/ faster proj (that's probably gonna be a bitch) and a decent watchers eye. Otherwise his gear is pretty set.

8.1k ES, around 750k shaper DPS w/ BV right now hopefully I'll push that higher.

Gonna try to get a double corruption on the Shavs...Oh boy.
Last edited by Jackdaws on Jun 9, 2018, 2:40:47 PM
"
Jackdaws wrote:
Spoiler

Current lowlife set-up. It feels amazing. Curious to see how high I'll be able to take this guy but right now it feels tanky, fast, and smooth to play. I only wish I had better internet to play on lockstep so i could shield charge better...

Next upgrades are probably an essence crafted pair of crit gloves w/ faster proj (that's probably gonna be a bitch) and a decent watchers eye. Otherwise his gear is pretty set.

8.1k ES, around 750k shaper DPS w/ BV right now hopefully I'll push that higher.

Gonna try to get a double corruption on the Shavs...Oh boy.

Glad it's going well for you!

I am 10+ horror essence in and no luck yet...it distracted me from 6Ling my shavs x_x Luckily it was still pretty easy to do Lv15 elder on a 5 Link BV

For the record, Horror Essence gloves are a gigantic spike to spark crits. They are very expensive, but might be worth noting as an ideal end-game item for any of these build variations
I've used this build the last few leagues, and it's never taken you this long to get everything updated. Is there a certain reason for it? Do you feel like you're struggling a little more than before? Last few leagues it was insane once you got spark. I haven't even started playing yet because I've been waiting on the guide to get updated lol
Which is better enchant for spark? Spark damage or spark projectiles? I have gotten the spark projectiles one. Is it the right or wrong choice?
Projectiles is definitely better
"
TheRealTuna wrote:

I am 10+ horror essence in and no luck yet...it distracted me from 6Ling my shavs x_x

We are in business boys :d That dex is a juicy bonus too!
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Jun 10, 2018, 3:16:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info