[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Ianree wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
Don't worry about it... the only difference is Call of the Brotherhood and HoT instead of HoI :)

Which variation would you prefer?

I guess early on HoT + Cotb and with good gear HoI version with life on hit with spells ring (kinda expensive...) but I will test more and try to improve the build a bit more :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
My current gear's fine, not including Choir of the storms. Its definitely too expensive for me right now. My problem now is Wrath+HoT takes 75% reserve and any damage gives me 0 mana. So i'm leveling my enlighten orb now to ease that problem. Other than that, I prefer this spark one because it has more fps.. compared to shatters o/
Personally i dont like to link concentrated gem with BV, is it viable to replace it with crit damage support ???
And i did some self adjustment, im using HoI, arctic armour and clarity for more surviability. I would close HoI for bossing. Ofc i sacrificed an aura that boosts dps but my way of doing that is it recommeneded ???!

About call of the brotherhood ring, could it be replaced with Mark Of The Shaper ?? Ofc the 2nd ring has to elder based if using shaper ring
If you dont mind pls take a look to my char Amduusias :D
Last edited by TH3RMOS on Jun 8, 2018, 6:30:27 PM
How do u sustain mana with this build? I just seem to keep running out of mana :/
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
How do u sustain mana with this build? I just seem to keep running out of mana :/

Either Pious Path ascendancy or mana leech on shaper glove (would be for spark only) or warlord's mark. Haven't looked at bashtart's updated tree but there may be some extra mana regen in there as well, not sure on that.
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Jun 9, 2018, 1:59:33 AM
"
TheRealTuna wrote:
"
jmwafu21 wrote:

Either Pious Path ascendancy or mana leech on shaper glove (would be for spark only) or warlord's mark. Haven't looked at bashtart's updated tree but there may be some extra mana regen in there as well, not sure on that.

Hm that is strange... I am about the same level 75 and have no mana problems at all... you can check my profile or go to the leveling section where I posted my stuff with lvl 74. Oh now I see... you did go for MoM... I would not use this without mana leech in your spark setup or Pious Path because otherwise it is really hard to sustain it.

So the solution is to spec out of MoM for now and get it later when you can sustain it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 9, 2018, 3:58:33 AM
>>>
Last edited by lelciootv on Sep 27, 2019, 5:58:25 AM
I love this skill and I thank you so much but I feel like there could be a much better guide for this, people are experimenting like crazy in the comments and asking you which is better and it’s clear these things should be written in the guide. It needs to be more organized and full of this knowledge that you already have, if not I get it we’re all busy playing the same game. Just maybe not make I guide called 3.3 if things aren’t tested and perfected for 3.3
Just got rat's nest with 40% Spark Damage. Now standing still with Lightning Golem, HoT and Wrath my Spark's dps is 32.6k.

Will it be worth it if I attempt to change my Windscream to a Voidwalker? Do I have other options to further boost my dps by changing my boots ?
"
lelciootv wrote:
Could you see what I'm doing wrong? All the time I have a problem with mana, in addition, they beat me terribly even on the first tier map.
This is one of my first builds, maybe I just do not understand something?
I apologize in advance for my English

First of all you have to not level up all of your gems, the guide states that.

The Intuitive Leap jewel is there, so you can take Melding, Overcharge and Dreamer, you didn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info