[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

70 lvl,just opened the maps and dying incredibly fast,maybe im doing something wrong or gear is shitty?
"
SaancheyyZ wrote:
70 lvl,just opened the maps and dying incredibly fast,maybe im doing something wrong or gear is shitty?

Well not sure... your gear is not too good but the moment when you finish leveling and start mapping is the hardest for this build. Sometimes you just need to go back and grind a few levels and gear and after that mapping will be easy.

Can you change your privacy setting so that I can take a look on your gear? Are you res. capped? How much life do you have?
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
SaancheyyZ wrote:

Hi, one thing i instantly noticed is that on your boot setup you have overleveled ur curses and immortal call where CWDT no longer triggers them, try to relevel all of them to where the guide recommends because enfeeble and warlords mark play a huge roll in the builds survivability
Hi SaancheyyZ, yeah it looks like you are probably low on elemental resistances by the looks of your gear as they don't have much resistance bonuses on them. As Bash says we will need to check your character build for a more complete picture so please change your privacy settings on your profile so we can view your character.

When you reach the maps you really need to be at the resistance cap of 75% for each of fire, cold and lightning. You can check your resistances in the game by hitting the C key which brings up your character stats then go to the Defence tab and your resistances are on that screen.

Also your gear doesn't have much Life bonuses on them. It looks like you are probably using too many uniques. Unique items can give you big bonuses but those bonuses often come with downsides and one of them is that uniques rarely have good general defensive stuff you need like resists and Life bonuses. I read on Neversink's guide that the more uniques you equip the better your rares need to be to make up for it. So you would really need some uber rares to make up for all the uniques you have on.

And you really need to be running both your main skills, BV and Spark in a longer link chain by now most probably. You should really have each of BV and Spark in at least a 4-link setup by endgame, maybe more.

You can check my character profile, the build SparkyBoomBastic on Incursion, as I am close to your level at the moment though still not finished with the acts. You can see I am mostly wearing rares and most of them have fairly high Life and resist bonuses. And I have Spark in a long link chain already and will hopefully be getting some new gear with more sockets in a few more levels so I can put BV in a longer link chain too.

Hi all I am attempting to match fully to the guide where the cold damage isn't required anymore, transiting to pure lightning although the 3.2 build with HoI was easy even at tier 11.

I'm still attempting to get my rat's nest to 3b1g sockets to put in HoT, Wrath and Enlighten. Until then, can the author or anyone familiar with the guide, guide me to my next step ? Thanks !
Just watched those vids WilliamCZE - thx for posting, the build looks amazing :)

I must say I'm already having more fun with this build than any of my previous ones - thank you to Bashtart - I can't wait to get up to that level, I need to stop getting distracted with all the incursions but it's addictive trying to build that perfect temple run ha ha :D
"
FirstGrade wrote:
Hi all I am attempting to match fully to the guide where the cold damage isn't required anymore, transiting to pure lightning although the 3.2 build with HoI was easy even at tier 11.

I'm still attempting to get my rat's nest to 3b1g sockets to put in HoT, Wrath and Enlighten. Until then, can the author or anyone familiar with the guide, guide me to my next step ? Thanks !

Hi, if you prefered the version with Herald of Ice and Call of the Brotherhood... it is still viable :) Maybe it was a mistake from me to drop it... I guess I will add it again in the guide.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
FirstGrade wrote:

Hi, if you prefered the version with Herald of Ice and Call of the Brotherhood... it is still viable :) Maybe it was a mistake from me to drop it... I guess I will add it again in the guide.

LOL come on I just spend 50c to be full lightning don't do this to me.
"
FirstGrade wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
FirstGrade wrote:

LOL come on I just spend 50c to be full lightning don't do this to me.

Don't worry about it... the only difference is Call of the Brotherhood and HoT instead of HoI :)
"
bashtart wrote:
Don't worry about it... the only difference is Call of the Brotherhood and HoT instead of HoI :)

Which variation would you prefer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info