[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Would this be beneficial for this build?
So are we using bv in a 6 link and spark in a 4 link? I thought this was a spark build not a bv build lol. I guess both work but won’t our spark be underpowered?
"
Cromi38 wrote:
So are we using bv in a 6 link and spark in a 4 link? I thought this was a spark build not a bv build lol. I guess both work but won’t our spark be underpowered?

Spark is a 6L in Shaper gloves.

Last edited by WilliamCZE on Jun 8, 2018, 6:16:47 AM
"
Flypython wrote:
Wow, interesting build RealTuna :)

So since you have low life is the damage being taken from your mana instead?

Also what ascendancies did you take? There aren't any on that PoB link.

Loool, whoops, I was wondering why certain numbers weren't matching up.

Here is the PoB w/ ascendancies (I'll update the last post with it too):

https://pastebin.com/c8uPkfp8

My version does not use MoM. It is fully centered around ES. With the Pious Path ascendancy + Zealot's oath, we gain a total of 12% ES regen / sec while on consecrated ground on top of our normal regen. With warlord's mark ring + essence reaver, damage we deal is leeched to ES.
"
Cromi38 wrote:

When I first started following the guide, I also had this concern. The reality, though, is that Spark on a Pseudo 5L is more than enough to clear maps easily. The challenge of spark builds is the single target boss killing capability, and that is why we put BV -- our boss killer -- on a 6L. I sorta wish we didn't have to use BV because I enjoy spark much more, but there is absolutely no comparison between the single target dmg between spark and BV.

You can try to use spark on a 6L and BV on a pseudo 5L, but it doesn't really make much sense when spark already does its job on a pseudo 5L.

I need feedback on this guide because there are things that i'm kinda unsure of.

1.Can I just stick with these items or change out CoB ? That would mean I have to do HoT+ Wrath instead of HoI+AA.

2.Does my current gear do more burst damage due to CoB or will I have further burst damage from pure lightning damage due to procs from Inpulsa?

3. How does the author stack HoT+Wrath+Haste when the mana reserves are insufficient?

Sidenote: My skill tree follows the build completely and jesussssssssssssss Watcher's eye with those stats do 1ex now -.-

Appreciate any reply !
Last edited by FirstGrade on Jun 8, 2018, 6:51:02 AM
"
FirstGrade wrote:

I need feedback on this guide because there are things that i'm kinda unsure of.

1.Can I just stick with these items or change out CoB ? That would mean I have to do HoT+ Wrath instead of HoI+AA.

2.Does my current gear do more burst damage due to CoB or will I have further burst damage from pure lightning damage due to procs from Inpulsa?

3. How does the author stack HoT+Wrath+Haste when the mana reserves are insufficient?

Sidenote: My skill tree follows the build completely and jesussssssssssssss Watcher's eye with those stats do 1ex now -.-

Appreciate any reply !

1. yes you can stick with cotb... I guess it gives you a bit better clearspeed in combination wit HoI
2. Yes I think you get a bit more dps with wrath & HoT
3. it is vaal haste... so no mana reservation
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Made two videos in T7 and T8 with my, I would say, budget gear, if someone is interested to see how the build is.

https://youtu.be/x5c4OE6RfE8

https://youtu.be/uAokrX8EBh8
"

1. yes you can stick with cotb... I guess it gives you a bit better clearspeed in combination wit HoI
2. Yes I think you get a bit more dps with wrath & HoT
3. it is vaal haste... so no mana reservation

Ok so may I get a screenshot or anything related to your skill slots ? Currently I have BV, Shield Charge, Spark, Lightning Golem, Blood rage, AA/HoI, Vaal Spark. I switch the 2 aura slots everytime I die. Do you use vaal spark ?
Hi, thx for build , i got some question:

1) is this really end game gear ? I mean - Rats Nest, Doryan Catalyst, Chernobog Pillar ??Look cheap. A)Is there better option ( some expensive rare )? If yes , which stats they should have .
Body, glove and amulet looks like end game.
If i get right boots, belt (+1 socket) should focus on Life + Res stats
B)If get enough element resist, which stats should be on Rings

2) I am using CoB ring, so my aura should be HoI+ AA + Enlight + ???

3) When i get Choir of the storm and Inpulsa, i should stop use CoB ring ? and which aura i should get on ?

Thx and gl

P.S Pls update guide, there are lot of differents between Pastebin, your guide and your videos, sometimes i am so confused.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info