[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
TheRealTuna wrote:
"
DanuShoot77 wrote:
which of this jewels would be much better for this build?

Dusk Cut for sure 100%. Crit chance + spell damage is solid.

You really don't get much from the other one. Unless you are going call of the brotherhood, you don't need cold damage modifiers, and even with call of the brotherhood you don't benefit that much from cold damage mods anyways.

thanks for help i thought that dusk cut was right choise and you confirm this
I have been enjoying this build so much, it might be the best build I played on PoE. And thanks to this being one of the best leagues ever I've never had so much fun on PoE before. The Hazardous Research jewel and vaal spark being linked to it make it really good. Didn't know if running a spark build would be possible without vaal spark but it clearly is, farming incursions is very easy with Hazardous Research, and vaal spark is now usable on a budget.

I do have to say though before I used Hazardous Research I didn't like the build much but that was also at a time I had no gear or links.

Bought 20 quality vaal spark later on, got a ton of defense and the build just became great for farming.

I have already farmed some gear, there hasn't really been anything too difficult yet, haven't tried uber lab though but I feel like it could be done easily too.

All I really need now is Inpulsa or Belly of the Beast and possibly Choir of the storm, then I can upgrade my gloves and head to T15. The rest of my rares could be upgraded too but not necessary. Don't know how required these uniques are but I have been able to do tier 6 maps with ease, farming incursions is also really fun and easy. I think this will be the first starting character I complete atlas with since its so fun and Incursions keep me wanting to.

The 3.3 tree is definitely the best with all the life and mana regen. I haven't gotten MoM I am able to survive heavy hits with all the regen and consecrated ground. Have to say I never thought of using the dodge clusters with a Templar build, but it works extremely well with Spark and especially well in sync with my

Also, Herald of Ice is mandatory. The sound and explosions the monsters make when you kill them all is too good lol, my speaker exaggerates it so much and its just bliss to the ears.

Overall very nice build, was a bit expensive for league starter but with a budget setup and farming you should be able to do it.

My setup now in case anyone needs help.

Last edited by Eclaer on Jun 6, 2018, 11:45:56 AM
"
Hatedbyall wrote:
hi there, ive followed your build to the exact but im only doing 17k damage what im i doing wrong?

Dude... if you want our help... post your stuff here or at least change your privacy settings so that we can take a look.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Just have to say thanks for the build guide Bash, this is definitely the most fun build I've played so far, have to agree with Eclaer's thoughts :)

Also thanks for the Hazardous Research jewel tip Eclaer, I'll try that out. I was lucky though and got a 14% quality vaal spark gem, a vaal blade vortex as well as quality on some of the other gems in the setup plus a Tabula Rasa fairly early on to have a full link setup going. And I got Sacrificial Heart early too which is great for leveling especially in combo with the vaal skills.
So that's made it very fun already :)
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Cromi38 wrote:
Spark is awesome so far, but this guide is kind of all over the place. You have 3.0 then 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3. Which is the best right now? It’s really hard to follow with all of the information spread around. Is there a way you would be able to clean it up for just 3.3 now I think it would help a lot of people. The 3.3 version doesn’t have much information so we have to go off of parts of the other versions which is a bit confusing. Thank you

I posted a preview video for 3.3 which includes the version I recommend for 3.3. The only difference is that I would use vaal spark & vaal blade vortex. Unfortunately the build thread grow over the different saison... I try to rework it so it is clearer asap.

"
SinoDaS wrote:
Yeah this build should be updated as soon as posible or change your theard name to 3.2 because now its not 3.3 build so far. :) just a click bait 3.3 xD

Well I don’t think so... because the 3.2 version is still viable and good but I always try to improve my builds...

But I guess you guys are right I should delete or put it in „3.2 spoiler“ what is not for 3.3 version to archieve a clearer structure. I try to do that after work when I am home.

The video guide isnt very detailed at all. You go over it too fast.
"
Cromi38 wrote:

I overworked the written guide today... now everything should be up to date for 3.3. I hope I did not forget anything... have fun!
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Cromi38 wrote:

I overworked the written guide today... now everything should be up to date for 3.3. I hope I did not forget anything... have fun!

Thanks man! I'll check it out and let you know how it goes :D
hey guys,

first of all - im enjoying this build! Awesome work, thanks!

But i kinda run into some issues:

Unreserved Mana:

im currently at 278 unreserved mana (without speccing into MoM + further mana notes) while running HoT, HoI, AA.

thats definetly too low for MoM - how can i push this easily?

and do i need mana leech on gloves for this?

Blood Rage:

Is it really necessary? In my Opinion it doesnt feel good, it just give more attackspeed for charge or?

---
Any other tip you can give me?
Profile is public, would appreciate someone could check this out.

You shouldn’t do all 3 auras unless you have the Armour that makes arctic armors mana reserve free.
Hi Extravagant,
The Bloodrage is for when you have the upgrade to the Soul of Arakaali pantheon power from defeating one of the endgame map bosses.

You can see an explanation on the first page of this guide, just look for the Q&A section on page 1 here and expand it and read there.
You mainly use it for maps with reduced life recovery mods I believe and otherwise use Soul of Solaris for most maps.
So I guess the Bloodrage setup is for the tough stuff later on.

You say you are at 278 mana while running your heralds but unreserved means when everything's turned off so your mana is at full. What's your full mana at without using any skills?

I'm at level 58 currently and I'm close to 800 I think. You won't reach 1k unreserved early on so keep MoM for later once you have the mana. Also you will need either the Pious Path ascendancy or some gear with "% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds when hit" - something like that - again check the first page under the Q&A section, the Theory section just above that one and just under the "Skill Tree 3.3 lvl 90" bit which is highlighted bright purply pink on page 1 - it explains it there. Also the Skill gems section which shows that Spark setup needs mana leech from Shaper gloves.
Bash prefers another ascendancy over Pious Path in which case yes you will need that mana leeching ability from gear most likely before taking MoM.

Once you get close to 1k mana you could make up the difference with some mana bonuses on your gear.

Also check that skill tree link above for which passives you need by level 90.

But make sure to check the Leveling section on page 1 too, there is a bit there as it shows what you need on the skilltree at level 20, level 40 and level 60 under the subsection "How I leveled in 3.3" that Bash has posted as he's leveled his build.
If your build is a bit different you can always respec into that build over time as I am doing.

And yes as Cromi says you shouldn't be using all of those auras at once - check the Skill gems section on page 1 to see the updated info on what the recommended aura setup is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info