[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Ah OK thanks for the info, sorry to be a PITA :)
Most important question : are there big cost differences between the two versions ? :D
Do, generally we don't have to use Windscream? As you said we have already Warlod's Mark + curse from Shield.. so Voidwalker is Good option or not?
Spark is awesome so far, but this guide is kind of all over the place. You have 3.0 then 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3. Which is the best right now? It’s really hard to follow with all of the information spread around. Is there a way you would be able to clean it up for just 3.3 now I think it would help a lot of people. The 3.3 version doesn’t have much information so we have to go off of parts of the other versions which is a bit confusing. Thank you
Last edited by Cromi38 on Jun 6, 2018, 5:47:46 AM
Yeah this build should be updated as soon as posible or change your theard name to 3.2 because now its not 3.3 build so far. :) just a click bait 3.3 xD
"
Cromi38 wrote:
Spark is awesome so far, but this guide is kind of all over the place. You have 3.0 then 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3. Which is the best right now? It’s really hard to follow with all of the information spread around. Is there a way you would be able to clean it up for just 3.3 now I think it would help a lot of people. The 3.3 version doesn’t have much information so we have to go off of parts of the other versions which is a bit confusing. Thank you

I posted a preview video for 3.3 which includes the version I recommend for 3.3. The only difference is that I would use vaal spark & vaal blade vortex. Unfortunately the build thread grow over the different saison... I try to rework it so it is clearer asap.

"
SinoDaS wrote:
Yeah this build should be updated as soon as posible or change your theard name to 3.2 because now its not 3.3 build so far. :) just a click bait 3.3 xD

Well I don’t think so... because the 3.2 version is still viable and good but I always try to improve my builds...

But I guess you guys are right I should delete or put it in „3.2 spoiler“ what is not for 3.3 version to archieve a clearer structure. I try to do that after work when I am home.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jun 6, 2018, 7:07:08 AM
which of this jewels would be much better for this build?

"
DanuShoot77 wrote:

Dusk Cut for sure 100%. Crit chance + spell damage is solid.

You really don't get much from the other one. Unless you are going call of the brotherhood, you don't need cold damage modifiers, and even with call of the brotherhood you don't benefit that much from cold damage mods anyways.
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Jun 6, 2018, 8:42:37 AM
hi there, ive followed your build to the exact but im only doing 17k damage what im i doing wrong?
"
TheRealTuna wrote:
"
DanuShoot77 wrote:

Dusk Cut for sure 100%. Crit chance + spell damage is solid.

You really don't get much from the other one. Unless you are going call of the brotherhood, you don't need cold damage modifiers, and even with call of the brotherhood you don't benefit that much from cold damage mods anyways.

thanks for help i thought that dusk cut was right choise and you confirm this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info