Content Update 2.6.0 Balance Changes

"
vexray wrote:

And now threshold jewels getting a max limit, so how does this work with rolling flames jewel? Are they gonna be limited to 1 as well, effectively making fireball completely useless again? Should i add it to the list of most useless skills right there with Frost wall, vaal glacial hammer and elemental hit?

Not just rolling flames, but also volley fire. I hope they buff up the old threshold jewels to make up for the hard cap limit.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

So melee splash gives now much better AoE for single target skills like glacial hammer and .. ehmm SRS/other melee summons?
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
vexray wrote:

And now threshold jewels getting a max limit, so how does this work with rolling flames jewel? Are they gonna be limited to 1 as well, effectively making fireball completely useless again? Should i add it to the list of most useless skills right there with Frost wall, vaal glacial hammer and elemental hit?

Not just rolling flames, but also volley fire. I hope they buff up the old threshold jewels to make up for the hard cap limit.

I didnt even think about that, i really really really hope they have those included in their "threshold buffs"
Nothing about Elemental Hit...is that difficult to adress this skill? To at least differentiate from a normal attack?
Removal of bonus ES from vaal discipline the only ES change?

Vaal pact the same?
ES per int the same?
amazing 10% ES nodes with 20% armour and regen/all resist/stats the same?
all the same?

unless the mana behind mom adds like 2000 flat mana, it looks like im going ES again in 2.6. Life pool just isn't high enough to take the big hits, not compared to 16k+ ES pools without vaal discipline.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Feb 22, 2017, 6:30:16 PM
Thanks for the nerfs to area, I guess? Now I will actually have to invest MORE in area passives to get to the "good enough" stage. Before I wasn't trying to "get every area node". Who does that? This change will have the opposite of the effect intended for most players. Congratulations on focusing on people with OCD.

And Vaal discipline... you had to entirely remove ES bonus? Now we're better off building life regan/ZO.

Do I sound Bitchy? Yeah I guess I do.

Still no QoL improvement for Summoners. 5 years and counting we've been asking for persistent spectres...

Screw us guys who play leagues and standard, and want to trade in both, huh?
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Okay im feeling this however it just hit me,

Everytime time the community comes up with a good build that can make it to end game and such you always nerf it! You nerf the items they use, parts of the tree Even the gems. I do mean EVERYTIME!!!

Is this something that GGG is going to keep doing? Is it even worth it to spends hours making a great build knowing that if it is meta it will be nerfed next update?

Just a few concerns, However I love the route GGG is taking and even tho I have been here for a few years this is gonna be the first time I will be buying a supporter pack.

Ps. Hail Hydra!
NO changes to life passives again.
Nerf the nerfed balanced game GGG...
lol need balance A 7 YEARS developmed project..
now u found the game need balace after 5 year that is out there ..
ok last big word REMOVE all legacy items with 2.6 and make a good reasonable trade system
THAT IS A BALANCE AND A HUGE UP TADE
not to choping the choped tree ...
sorry for my bad lag typos
Nice
But we need life buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info