Lightning Strike

I said precisely the opposite...

-Added Fire is Damage Based On, which occurs before Conversion.
-The Converted damage will also benefit from the source-damage modifiers.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 21, 2013, 2:27:01 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
I said precisely the opposite...

-Added Fire is Damage Based On, which occurs before Conversion.
-The Converted damage will also benefit from the source-damage modifiers.

ah, so all phys and weapon nodes are modifying the source damage, which is the base that added fire would work with. this is good news indeed
IGN: Vibe
Hi,

Does LS projectiles get critical chance bonus from example these (when using mace):

80% increased critical chance with one handed weapons

and

15% increased critical strike multiplier with maces
You are using a One-handed Mace weapon, yes.
If I combine LS with Melee Splash, what happens to the damage of the projectiles? Are they also treated as secondary targets for the melee splash damage modifier?
"
ariantes wrote:
If I combine LS with Melee Splash, what happens to the damage of the projectiles? Are they also treated as secondary targets for the melee splash damage modifier?
no
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
"
ariantes wrote:
no

Do the projectiles even suffer the -16% modifier of melee splash for the primary target? After reading through the thread one could argue because the projectiles are, well, projectiles and not melee, so they should use the weapon damage before the melee splash modifiers are added.
Last edited by ariantes on Oct 27, 2013, 10:05:45 AM
I´m pretty sure someone asked that already, but how is a critical strike with Lightning strike calculated?

I hit once with LS and it hits 5 enemies.
Now if the inital hit is a "crit".. does this mean all 5 enemies are hit by a crit?
or alternativ is the calculation done for every enemy single?

Additional to that LS has two parts. melee and ranged.
Does increased critical strike modifier work for both?

Thx
As with every Skill, Crit is rolled per skill activation.

If the Crit Multiplier bonus is untyped, it will apply to everything. If it specifies it only works for Melee (I don't think that exists), it won't apply to the Projectiles.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
As with every Skill, Crit is rolled per skill activation.

If the Crit Multiplier bonus is untyped, it will apply to everything. If it specifies it only works for Melee (I don't think that exists), it won't apply to the Projectiles.

It exists on unique helmet, Abyssus, as far as i remember.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info