An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

"
beazt_ wrote:
Sorry to hear about your health issues but im glad you are doing better!

The reason why I changed to your filter is because it makes it so easy to know what to pick up and what not to pick up. Everything have a special colour and/or symbol. And for me, your colourscheme fits my style so damn good that its odly pleasing to look at :D
The only thing i am editing is the sounds. After so many years with the sounds of Neversinks filters, it is really hard to adjust - but everything else is so well done!

I agree that the sounds could use some work, currency too I'd like to neaten up somewhat. Thanks again :)
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Will be dedicating today to the filter, if anyone has feedback this is the time for it.
Spoiler

Very eager to get into Archnemesis, been around from the beginning pretty much and it's cathartic to see the "sequel" to one of the earliest leagues (and it looks like a good one!).

Plus the atlas tree looks very PoE which is the best case scenario, maps getting better from actually mapping seems like the right track.
Cant wait for your updated filter! This league will be insane :)
Preliminary Release for Siege of the Atlas (and Archnemesis)

* Removed cut content, RIP prophecy
* Tweaked a bunch of background dimness and transparencies for wider compatibility with text colors, also a couple text colors (low base defence rare text and identified+disqualified rare text)
* Conqueror related backgrounds adjusted to match new fragment colors (influences, orbs)
* Removed atlas base region highlighting and the bases from the fated unique list that were merged
* Added preliminary support for Archnemesis mods (plan is text for danger, border for reward)
* Other support for new additions (Eldritch Ember/Ichor progression, new orbs, scouting reports with preliminary tiering, dull/charged compass. voidstones, invitations, etc)
* Caught a bug where shaper's scarabs could sometimes have text and/or size from fragments "of shape"

The filter will not function until the league launches, so I'll update the presets closer to launch time. You can customize early and get a preview of the new highlights through the filterblast link filterblast.xyz/Felix35071 or wait for the synced filter to autoupdate.

Edit: Site doesn't want to accept the update so I likely missed an entry or left a typo somewhere (says to fix syntax but no line reference??), investigating atm and updating unique/div card tiers.

Edit 2: Retiered div cards and uniques, found some prophecy references (divination scarabs and incubators) to remove, still not accepting it. Will update the filters within a few minutes of launch, as that's the only way I have to get the specific errors. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Feb 4, 2022, 1:00:15 PM
Okay so the error is actually not on my part it seems, still getting rejected over syntax but the filters load in game just fine, and downloads from filterblast.xyz/Felix35071 work just fine. It's some kind of issue with the web parser I'd guess, out of my hands atm.

Here are the presets in a github release, until I get the synced filters worked out. Archnemesis > Pregeared > Lite for increasing strictness
https://github.com/SpacetimeDensityModifier/Spirit_Filter/releases/tag/v3.17a
Last edited by Felix35071 on Feb 4, 2022, 2:40:12 PM
Really appreciate your work! Cant wait to find a mirror with your item :p
Okay! I went through and manually repeated the changes for the filter from an earlier version, and it uploaded fine.

My Synced filters are working again. The old/bugged one still doesn't, so it seems there's an extra space or character somewhere that doesn't affect the actual parsing in-game but bothers the web parser.

There may be some changes reverted (tweaks to backgrounds and text colors), I didn't go through line by line or anything and just wanted to get this out finally (had another irl event, haven't played much yet as a result).

Also took the opportunity to re-tier divination cards and uniques again.
Finished preliminary changes for the filter to prepare for Sentinel. Will wait until tomorrow to upload.

- Sentinel bases are highlighted by class (Stalker/Pandemonium/Apex) and type (Rusted/Bronze/Cobalt/etc)
- Power Cores and recombinators have similar treatment
Sentinel Drops
Spoiler

- Reimplemented some of the changes I had to revert before (conqueror fragments and influence now match, brightened low BD roll text colors slightly, atlas bases share a background, fuses and jeweller's have tweaked highlights), mostly small tweaks
- Added strong highlighting for awakened exceptional gems
- Added new div cards to introductory tier
- Adjusted base defense thresholds slightly
- Adjusted affix filtering somewhat (tighter T23 handling)
Last edited by Felix35071 on May 13, 2022, 11:35:22 AM
Cant wait :)
Update is ready, Filterblast should sync shortly and the website filters are set. The presets this time around should be slightly stricter overall, with Lite being even more strict.

I have also rewritten the actual OP for better clarity and to update the explained functions for the current version.

Enjoy the league everyone! Let me know if you have issues or ideas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info