An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

"
Puandro wrote:
I dont see quivers in filtration.

They're in the Jewelry section (I just renamed it Accessories because it made no sense, but a version update just for that is a bit much).
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
is there a quick way to add item level >=84 to all the top bases, i dont really pick up otherwise unless they are ES based.
"
Puandro wrote:
is there a quick way to add item level >=84 to all the top bases, i dont really pick up otherwise unless they are ES based.

Which bases specifically? The crafting .gif in the OP shows how to toggle on/off bases based on iLvl. By default any top tier base shows if it's higher than 84 (83 for weapons). These items have a brighter text color and border (gray if Normal, blue if Magic). Or are you talking about rares of top tier items?
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Puandro wrote:

Which bases specifically? The crafting .gif in the OP shows how to toggle on/off bases based on iLvl. By default any top tier base shows if it's higher than 84 (83 for weapons). These items have a brighter text color and border (gray if Normal, blue if Magic). Or are you talking about rares of top tier items?

Rares. i turned off all normal and magic items because i dont craft. what i like to do is pick up all 84+ pure AR/EV/ES armours and 83+ weapons. for ES armours i actually pick up 72+.
"
Puandro wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Puandro wrote:

Rares. i turned off all normal and magic items because i dont craft. what i like to do is pick up all 84+ pure AR/EV/ES armours and 83+ weapons. for ES armours i actually pick up 72+.

Editing now. :)
Something that would be good is that the top bases instead of leaving the I-level field empty it would be 2 fields. 1 with 84 for armours and spell damage rolls on weapons, 83 for physical only rolls weapons, this allows people to pick up top rolls only.

A 2nd line would allow 2nd best rolls for example I-Level 72 for ES and 73 for AR and EV since thats the 2nd best life roll. Not sure on weapons.

i used a heavily edited NS filter but i like the colors more on this one so ive been editing it a bit.
"
Puandro wrote:
Something that would be good is that the top bases instead of leaving the I-level field empty it would be 2 fields. 1 with 84 for armours and spell damage rolls on weapons, 83 for physical only rolls weapons, this allows people to pick up top rolls only.

A 2nd line would allow 2nd best rolls for example I-Level 72 for ES and 73 for AR and EV since thats the 2nd best life roll. Not sure on weapons.

i used a heavily edited NS filter but i like the colors more on this one so ive been editing it a bit.

Working on it now. I'll also reorder the crafting tags hierarchy to be a bit easier to use.

Spoiler
It's Crafting > Armour/Weapons > iLvl > Rarity > Socketing > Type right now but I'll be changing it to Crafting > Armour/Weapons > Type > iLvl > Rarity > Socketing which will make selection quite a bit faster for most users

My solution is to revert the "top base has a yellow border" change back to a blue border (this is the third line), but to change the text color when Tier 2 mods are available (the second line), and get the yellow border+text color when T1 mods are available (the first line). This'll take a bit to implement so please be patient. :)

Edit: This means that it's on a per-base basis. An AR helmet will have different highlight thresholds from an ES Body Armour. I may need another line even, for "some T1 mods available".

Glad to hear it. What other edits have you made (they may be useful to the filter as a whole!)?
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 31, 2017, 6:44:14 PM
i set the I-Level for jewelery at 72 instead of 74 since thats 2nd highest roll for resists and most ppl use them for that, although thats preference.

Trying to figure out how to disable sounds on active and support gems block since i disable them and only pick up 10%+ quality ones.

Moved the glassblower bauble to alteration group since i pick those up but not armor and whetstones.

About it for now.
"
Puandro wrote:
i set the I-Level for jewelery at 72 instead of 74 since thats 2nd highest roll for resists and most ppl use them for that, although thats preference.

Trying to figure out how to disable sounds on active and support gems block since i disable them and only pick up 10%+ quality ones.

Moved the glassblower bauble to alteration group since i pick those up but not armor and whetstones.

About it for now.

Cool, so mostly preference then.
Unfortunately Currency and Gems don't have an item level exposed or I'd hide low-quality gems and scrolls once you reach a certain point.
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Puandro wrote:

About it for now.

Cool, so mostly preference then.
Unfortunately Currency and Gems don't have an item level exposed or I'd hide low-quality gems and scrolls once you reach a certain point.

How do i disable the sound for gems when they drop even though im hiding them.

Also how do i disable normal two-tone boots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info