[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

checm my gear
"
diesdasdinge wrote:
"
If you have time could you possibly point me to what I should try to upgrade next that's preferably less than 1 ex? My current resistances are Fire102/Cold124/Lightning95 and I have 130int/260dex

Hey mate,
i'm not the OP, but you should definetly 6socket your Ngamahus. Vorici 6sockets costs 350 Jews, or you try it by your self, if you're not totally unlucky you should have still currency left (less than 1 ex).

best regards!

Hey, I think It's a lot cheaper to just buy a 6 socket since they're around 25-30c. 30*8=240 which is way less than 350 jewels. I got one now though, thank you!

What should I focus on next that's again, not too over 1ex :P? Thanks for the help!
Having serious mana issues, espcially on boss fights. Can someone take a look and see where I went horribly wrong? My PoB, https://pastebin.com/ufx05wLE
"
Tifying wrote:
Hey guys,

If you have time could you possibly point me to what I should try to upgrade next that's preferably less than 1 ex? My current resistances are Fire102/Cold124/Lightning95 and I have 130int/260dex.

I had to temporally take 10 dex in my tree because I upped the quality of my Devoto which made the requirement higher (and that is also why my amulet has dex/int rolls).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tifying/characters/VightTagina

Much appreciated and lovely build :)

Your rare gears are lacking in either life roll or resistance roll. You will definitely want to work on them. You can refer to the recommended rares section for preferred rolls.

Your jewels do not have any life rolls on them. Always prioritise life over damage on jewels. They will greatly improve your survivability and get you to 6000 life pool. Check out abyssal and jewels section for preferred rolls.

You will also want to follow the flasks setup shown in flasks section.

"
Bootybay_hh wrote:
checm my gear
Spoiler

Very nice gears you have over there. Titan boots will be better choice though.

You can look into upgrading your flasks next. Check out the flasks section for that.

"
tragic_nate wrote:
Having serious mana issues, espcially on boss fights. Can someone take a look and see where I went horribly wrong? My PoB, https://pastebin.com/ufx05wLE

You are facing mana issues because you did not take up Vitality Void cluster.

Follow the skill tree and you will be fine. :)
Hey,

i have readed ya FAQ but tehre some things i'm not shure about.

Is this build for starter better then ya Scion-Goddess or other Cyclone-Builds?

And is there some Reason that Elementalk Overload is better then without it? Because ya negative points for it looked for me like it's not worth it.

TY for comeing answer^^
"
kira1414 wrote:

*** Guide is updated for 3.2 ***

Hello from Russia with love! Your build is awesome!
However, today it was very cold in my city (-13C) and maps with Elemental Reflect mod very painfully:( cant kill no one mob in 7lvl map. What am I doing wrong?

Also uberlab izaro kill me with oneshot sometimes. Why you dont use IRON REFLEXES in passive tree??
RUs
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
tragic_nate wrote:

Thank you very much, can't believe I missed that lol
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Tifying wrote:
Hey guys,

If you have time could you possibly point me to what I should try to upgrade next that's preferably less than 1 ex? My current resistances are Fire102/Cold124/Lightning95 and I have 130int/260dex.

I had to temporally take 10 dex in my tree because I upped the quality of my Devoto which made the requirement higher (and that is also why my amulet has dex/int rolls).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tifying/characters/VightTagina

Much appreciated and lovely build :)

Your rare gears are lacking in either life roll or resistance roll. You will definitely want to work on them. You can refer to the recommended rares section for preferred rolls.

Your jewels do not have any life rolls on them. Always prioritise life over damage on jewels. They will greatly improve your survivability and get you to 6000 life pool. Check out abyssal and jewels section for preferred rolls.

You will also want to follow the flasks setup shown in flasks section.

"
Bootybay_hh wrote:
checm my gear
Spoiler

Very nice gears you have over there. Titan boots will be better choice though.

You can look into upgrading your flasks next. Check out the flasks section for that.

"
tragic_nate wrote:

Hey Kira,

I have been looking for the rings/belt you recommend (I think my gloves/boots are fine? I'm over-capped in all resistances right now) but everything seems to be in the ranges of an exalt or higher compared to what you have shown which is why I'm finding a hard time to decide what is worth buying and what to sacrifice in stats to get for lower.

So my main question I guess is can I not move much forward without exalts?

I'm mostly finding it hard to find rings :/
Last edited by Tifying on Mar 16, 2018, 3:20:24 PM
What could I Upgrade?

with Anger, Ash and Lightning Golem & Concentrated Effect
Last edited by Mike_Blackwater on Mar 16, 2018, 4:51:51 PM
"
Kurokâ wrote:
Hey,

i have readed ya FAQ but tehre some things i'm not shure about.

Is this build for starter better then ya Scion-Goddess or other Cyclone-Builds?

And is there some Reason that Elementalk Overload is better then without it? Because ya negative points for it looked for me like it's not worth it.

TY for comeing answer^^

All builds you mentioned are league starter friendly. The main differentiating factor will be the cost of gears for end game content. Slayer + Champion + Scion version of Ngamahu's Flame tend to cost more when you gear for end game.

In the FAQ, there is a comparison between Slayer / Champion / Scion / Chieftain version of Ngamahu's Flame. You will see that Chieftain version is the cheapest to gear (for end game) so that is definitely a good choice if you are just starting out in the league.

For Goddess build, you just need 2 x Oni Goroshi and they will carry you all the way to end game.

So which build to play? Pretty much your call over there.

As for Elemental Overload on Slayer, it is harder to gear (high accuracy requirement on gears) so the experience may feel for new players thus I do not recommend it.

However, Elemental Overload for Champion does not face accuracy issues (unlike Slayer) so if you want to play EO, I strongly recommend you to start off as Champion. The reason Champion is the better choice over here is because of Champion's ascendancy: Worthy Foe.

"
iznano wrote:

Hello from Russia with love! Your build is awesome!
However, today it was very cold in my city (-13C) and maps with Elemental Reflect mod very painfully:( cant kill no one mob in 7lvl map. What am I doing wrong?

Also uberlab izaro kill me with oneshot sometimes. Why you dont use IRON REFLEXES in passive tree??

For elemental reflect map, you will need Sibyl's Lament (in left ring slot) + Soul of Yugul + Ruby flask to survive through.

I recommend you to re-roll the map if you see Elemental Reflect mod on it. :)

Iron Reflexes is a personal choice over here. Some players feel safer by picking it but it is not needed for the build as long as you have ~3000 armor on gears.

For Uber Izaro, ensure you have at least 5500 life, Basalt and Granite flasks when you fight him. Running Enfeeble curse will greatly help you to survive his attack too.

"
Tifying wrote:

Hey Kira,

I have been looking for the rings/belt you recommend (I think my gloves/boots are fine? I'm over-capped in all resistances right now) but everything seems to be in the ranges of an exalt or higher compared to what you have shown which is why I'm finding a hard time to decide what is worth buying and what to sacrifice in stats to get for lower.

So my main question I guess is can I not move much forward without exalts?

I'm mostly finding it hard to find rings :/

Your boots can have higher life rolls but they are fine at this point. Overall good stats on them.

For gloves, I recommend Tombfist + Murderous jewel. It will buff your damage significantly.

The next big upgrade item for you will be a 6L chest. That will raise your damage up by 40%.

As you gear towards end game, items will cost in the exalted range. Farming Uber lab is a very good way to finance your gears.

Besides getting your rings from poe.trade, you can also try crafting them. You might just get lucky over there. :)

"
What could I Upgrade?

Spoiler

with Anger, Ash and Lightning Golem & Concentrated Effect

You can roll flat physical damage on your gloves. It will improve your damage. However, Tombfist + Murderous jewel will be a better gloves choice.

Your belt is well rolled but similar to gloves, Stygian belt + abyssal jewel will give you more damage without sacrificing toughness.

The pDPS on your Ngamahu's Flame is 387.8, which is rather low. You will want to aim for a new one with at least 410 pDPS and 11% increased attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info