[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Hi. Im currently leveling a slayer to play this build. Why is the leveling guide only to 55. Am i suppose to do something Then? Im level 50 and still use sunder. What do i need to roll over to cyclone?

I switched to cyclone at 28. Just use a Thief's Torment ring and a Carnage Heart
Onyx Amulet. I used a tabula aswell and leveling with cyclone to 55 was really easy. You do need ~16c to buy all of that but it was worth it because leveling with cyclone is more fun imo.

But since you are 50, maybe its not worth that investment but for anyone else who wants to level with cyclone thats an easy way to do it.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
kehihihi wrote:
Spoiler
Hey thanks for the build. I loved it.

I have a couple questions. I'm always playing with my housemate and he has a blade vortex build with lots of damage, i just stand there and tank the hits coming from bosses and finish off the boss with my culling strike.

My first question is do you think i can use Craiceann's set? Right now i have these equipped from the set.
Spoiler

I feel quite tanky and my clear speed is satisfying for me. But i want a little push for boss damage. Right now i don't have Xoph's Blood yet. I have been saving a lot recently. Should i get XB first or sort my rares ? My rings and my belt and my helm
Spoiler

My elemental resistances are capped and i have 6.7k health. Right now i can face tank all map bosses, except their "dodge or die" mechanics obviously, up to The Guardians (we haven't got their maps yet).

Well yeah, my second question is, what should my next goal on my gear be? Should i give up on Craiceann's set and get a 6l Bronn's with rare gloves&boots and Devoto's? Get new jewelry ? What should i do first?

Thanks for your answers in advance. I still have lots to learn about the game.

PS: My flasks are sorted except Dying Sun.

Craiceann is pretty much a defensive setup. It is great for leveling but not so much when you want to clear end game content. Bronn will still be the better chest for that kind of task.

If your ultimate goal is end game bosses, I would suggest you to save up for 6L Bronn with 3R2B1G. Then go for Xoph's Blood.

Replace your belt with Stygian + Murderous jewel. You will get more toughness and damage out of it.

Tombfist + Murderous will give you more damage too.

As for Dying Sun, it isn't as useful as it was since GGG changed the way single reflect mob works. Taste of Hate will be a better flask.

Thanks for your answer i really appreciate it ^^

I upgraded my gear as you said. Some pieces are not yet complete still but i feel the change.
These are the gear i got (please ignore my gems, i haven't sorted them still)
Spoiler

You said Tombfist, by that do you mean one with curse on hit? Right now i only got 3 ex left i dont think i can afford it with a Watcher's Eye yet. Do you think
Spoiler
would be enough for a while or should i just buy one more good rare and focus to my gems/jewels. Right now they are all over the place.

I've got Taste of Haste, Lion's Roar etc.
that's boss?The end?
Hey Man,

Great build really enjoying it.

Would you recommend getting a 5L Bronns Lithe or a generic 6L?

"
Kurokâ wrote:

Thanks for ya reaply. So if i a fan of the Culling Strike i need to play Scion or Slayer? Both Builds can do the same content and other things or is scion/slayer better then Scion/Slayer?

Is that a trick question?

scion/slayer vs Scion/Slayer

From the looks of it, the one with capital S look stronger.

"
Kurokâ wrote:
Should we get a pair Corrupted Tombfists with 2R1B oder 2R1G? And how would that change our Gem-Setup for Boots and Helmet?

The colors on the corrupted Tombfist doesn't matter because you can always use Vorici 8 bench to re-color it.

You can swap the gems slot around. Removing optional gem if there is no room for it.

"
Chanoa wrote:
Hey,

thanks for the great guide!

I just have a quick question:
What do you think about the Belt "The Nomad"?

thanks in advance !

A rare Stygian belt will probably be better as it provide more toughness and damage at the same time.

"
kehihihi wrote:

Thanks for your answer i really appreciate it ^^

I upgraded my gear as you said. Some pieces are not yet complete still but i feel the change.
These are the gear i got (please ignore my gems, i haven't sorted them still)
Spoiler

You said Tombfist, by that do you mean one with curse on hit? Right now i only got 3 ex left i dont think i can afford it with a Watcher's Eye yet. Do you think
Spoiler
would be enough for a while or should i just buy one more good rare and focus to my gems/jewels. Right now they are all over the place.

I've got Taste of Haste, Lion's Roar etc.

You don't really have to use curse on hit Tombfist together with Watcher's Eye. You can get Watcher's Eye (with Extra Fire damage) and try corrupting Tombfist yourself.

"
nkxcjbvxg wrote:
that's boss?The end?

and your question is?

"
KamikazeDingo wrote:
Hey Man,

Great build really enjoying it.

Would you recommend getting a 5L Bronns Lithe or a generic 6L?

A generic 6L will do more damage than a 5L Bronn.

Ngamahu with sin effect looks greatly nice! :)
Last edited by faraddox on Mar 20, 2018, 9:51:46 AM
What about
this belt while i haven't good stygean and eye for it? Or other rare will be better?
"
faraddox wrote:
What about
this belt while i haven't good stygean and eye for it? Or other rare will be better?

Sinnocence is a very well designed MTX. Looks like you are just missing the wings over there. :)

And to answer your question, a well rolled Stygian belt will still beat Perseverance. Especially if you use Tombfist and you need resistance from other slots.
"
kira1414 wrote:

Sinnocence is a very well designed MTX. Looks like you are just missing the wings over there. :)

I opened around 20-30 boxes to get these wings :) And yeah, i haven't full combined set, still need boots, gloves, footprints, weapon effect, wings. And both portals :D
Enjoying this build A LOT expecially the Champion version. Currently 79 but breezing through. This are my gears.

Got the 6L on the Bronn by accident, wanted to 5L it lmao. Went with Taming cause I was really lazy with hunting resistance on other gears and it worked out pretty well I guess. xD

Also surprised by how often EO triggers even though the sheet says 5% chance to crit. Maybe I don't understand how the calculation works lol.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Mar 21, 2018, 4:06:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info