[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
azoriuss wrote:
I have probally terrible newbie question but I have to ask to understand mechanics. Using Enduring Cry with Immortall call is really good idea? My immortal call with CWDT is activating very often so Im losing all endurances. Maybe the idea is to use Enduring Cry just for longer Immortal call? Is that right?

Can someone explain me the reason to use immortal call with enduring cry?

Finally got my 5 off colour 6 linked chest :D
Hey.

Anyone can give me an advice on what to upgrade/save for next? I have really bad jewels, thinking of upgrading them next.

But time-line of things I should get first would really help me. I guess I need decent jewels first, then bronn's 6l, then get xoph's and watcher's eye?
"
Argus137 wrote:

Managed to buy bronn's lithe 50% movement for 1 chaos and make it 5l 5socket with 1 orb each. ( Jesus christ I'm lucky )
And around 150chroms to get it 2r, 2b, 1g.

I now have around 2137 armor and 5451 evasion. Should I take the perk that converts evasion into armor?

That is some great RNG over there. Iron Reflexes is personally choice. I personally don't think it is needed but if you feel safer taking it, just go ahead. :)

"
What's wrong with my gear?(AuroraLightningz character)
What should i get next?

Your gears are decent. I would recommend you to progressively upgrade your rares to have higher life rolls.

Consider using Stygian belt instead as you can socket an abyssal jewel into it, which will give you more life and damage.

"
Anuwiel wrote:
Is there any way to make a tombfist with 2 abyssal socket works with this build ? i dropped some and i was wondering if i should sell them or keep them. Thank you !

You can certainly use Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets and have Cast When Damage Taken + Immortal Call gems linked in it.

"
deadwar007 wrote:
Can i take vaal pakt in this build?

Personal preferences over there. You can if you feel safer picking it up.

"
azoriuss wrote:

Can someone explain me the reason to use immortal call with enduring cry?

Enduring Cry is optional (as stated in the guide) for gathering the charges. You can definitely drop it.

If you are using Immortal Call setup, Red Dream is better approach.

"
MMCShiNi wrote:

Finally got my 5 off colour 6 linked chest :D

That can be a very frustrating process but its over now. Congrats!

"
Argus137 wrote:
Hey.

Anyone can give me an advice on what to upgrade/save for next? I have really bad jewels, thinking of upgrading them next.

But time-line of things I should get first would really help me. I guess I need decent jewels first, then bronn's 6l, then get xoph's and watcher's eye?

You can consider self crafting abyssal and regular jewels using alteration + augmentation + regal orbs.

"
1) use alteration or a magic jewel (murderous or crimson preferred)
2) if there is only 1 affix on the jewel, use augmentation orb to get the 2nd affix
3) if there is only 1 desired affix (instead of 2), go to (1)
4) if you obtain 2 desired roll from alteration, use regal on it and hope for a 3rd desired roll

Even if you do not get a good 3rd roll in the process, at least you will have 2 desirable rolls on your jewel and you can use them in the meantime.

Check the FAQ for gear upgrade progression.
Is the new Armour Loreweave a better dmg supplier than bronn's with the flat phys + elemental dmg, since it buffs cyclone + molten shells?
Or does the +2 gems , increased movement skill dmg + attack speed outperform Loreweave?
"
diesdasdinge wrote:
Is the new Armour Loreweave a better dmg supplier than bronn's with the flat phys + elemental dmg, since it buffs cyclone + molten shells?
Or does the +2 gems , increased movement skill dmg + attack speed outperform Loreweave?

Bronn should still out dps Loreweave but Loreweave is the perfect chest for Elemental Overload skill trees.
"

Bronn should still out dps Loreweave but Loreweave is the perfect chest for Elemental Overload skill trees.

Oh right, because of the crit! Thanks for your answers, i think one of the reasons i so often play ngamahus is your dedication for this build by answering our questions and updating regularly!
10/10 will play ngamahu again for sure! (non EE, though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Managed to get my Xoph amulet from about 3 runs? Big streak of luck!

Got 2ex and a couple of c to get some upgrades.
"
penice wrote:

Nice :D now make that bronns a 6link with that left over currency
"
diesdasdinge wrote:

Oh right, because of the crit! Thanks for your answers, i think one of the reasons i so often play ngamahus is your dedication for this build by answering our questions and updating regularly!
10/10 will play ngamahu again for sure! (non EE, though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

You are welcome. :)

"
penice wrote:
Spoiler

What @Landy3 said. Your next big upgrade will be 6L with the right colors. Work on that and you can proceed to upgrade other slots.

There is another slot you can upgrade first and that will be your belt. Consider getting a Stygian belt and put an abyssal jewel in it. This will also improve your survival and damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info